Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 44. (Read 323682 times)

legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001
Buy when blood is running on the streets, i did this so many times  Roll Eyes

Thanks fudsters for the cheap coins, every good coin have dedicated trolls fudding around  Smiley

fuck off you fucking scamming rat

i still remember you shilling hard for the ebitz scam

fuck you and your scamming boyfriend placebo

Losers like you who cant afford a lose, should never invest on crypto. Stop crying, hold your fucking balls, and learn for mistakes. You are a fucking noob if you never lose on crypto.
I lose 60 btc 2 years ago, and now i recover that amount just for trading, yes i lose on that scam of ebitz 3 btc, but you know what, i recover that amount in a day, so fuck you paid troll.
Are you happy with your .01 weekly for trolling here, or you need more fucking loser moron.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Thanks fudsters for the cheap coins, every good coin have dedicated trolls fudding around  Smiley

fuck off you fucking scamming rat

i still remember you shilling hard for the ebitz scam

fuck you and your scamming boyfriend placebo
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
i final buy again some vidz

lets see how it will go Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You buy vIDZ to burn for novus?
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
i final buy again some vidz

lets see how it will go Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 986
Merit: 1001

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

But really, the Vidz project is dead.

Liar! Vidz site still works and I still send coins from exchange to wallet to burn address.

vidz lives!
Team is working hard, big news on 25th of February.  Grin

There is no news on February 25th. They just fool you into getting Novus bags with little Vidz burning.

careful else they will start calling you a fudder......

I should not say this, I have some novus ones and at little people burn Vidz is better for me. But really, the Vidz project is dead.

FUDDER!!!

HERETIC!!

HOW DARE YOU?

PV IS A GOD

PV WILL COME AND SAVE US ALL AFTER HE FINISHES HIS HOOKERS AND BLOW SESSION.

BELIEVE!!!

Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

There is no news on February 25th. They just fool you into getting Novus bags with little Vidz burning.

I should not say this, I have some novus ones and at little people burn Vidz is better for me. But really, the Vidz project is dead.
Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I dont see any news from dev and you guys fud with 25th feb.. Huh Huh

You don't like the news? You can leave

What is the news that is coming on the 25th?
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
There will be news on February 25th.. Working team will announce that dev will not show up, they will say that they have no pass to site, client, forum, so they will move to Novus  Roll Eyes Cool

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
It would be nice if team would formed to resurrect fallen coin projects. Not only PV but all other scam projects. They could even start crowdfund ...
Activity: 390
ah still here Fidel007 = PickachuYou = weilichesbin

investing time to fud the thread although not beeing invested. Even if I would be unemployed, or sick, or just at home on holiday, I would enjoy life instead of fudding in front of a PC, on an internet board, in a thread, of a blockchain project, in which Im not invested.

twant, cunt, faggot, same "response" repeating on every site from this one troll on good news since weeks.

sad there are these people without a life and friends to just enjoy life.

bless your cotton socks, mr keyboard detective

you think I am Pikachu the cunt and Weiilchesbin the german faggot boy

Grin Grin Grin

keep on with the delusion.

Kiss
Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
ah still here Fidel007 = PickachuYou = weilichesbin

investing time to fud the thread although not beeing invested. Even if I would be unemployed, or sick, or just at home on holiday, I would enjoy life instead of fudding in front of a PC, on an internet board, in a thread, of a blockchain project, in which Im not invested.

twant, cunt, faggot, same "response" repeating on every site from this one troll on good news since weeks.

sad there are these people without a life and friends to just enjoy life.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Good work form the team, An Android Apps for VIDZ. I hope more of this updates and development will continue form PureVidz team

what team you dick?

there is no TEAM

it's just desperate bag holders like REKT devil trying to prop up this illusion.

Grin

It seems like the dick here is you, you got no clue what crypto is all about do you? Decentralization is also a term which is not known to you eh?
Actually seeing your comments all along I have no clue what you are doing in crypto since you seem to be the one around who has no clue that decentralization and open source building on coins by communities is what crypto is all about..

Lets say the dev ran away (which is clearly not the case as movies are kept being added although the site is under maintainance), but lets say he did ran away or is no longer active. Even then this coin has awesome potentionals as long as the community picks it up and does work with it.. And VIDZ is one of the coins that has been accepted by a lot of motivated people to work on.

So brag all you want, but really you haven't got the slightest clue what you talk about.. Have fun trolling along
Good work form the team, An Android Apps for VIDZ. I hope more of this updates and development will continue form PureVidz team

what team you dick?

there is no TEAM

it's just desperate bag holders like REKT devil trying to prop up this illusion.

Grin
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
I dont see any news from dev and you guys fud with 25th feb.. Huh Huh

You don't like the news? You can leave

There is no fucking news you twat......just a bunch of idiots who've overdone the Hopium

keep snorting till you get REKT bitches

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages:
Jump to: