Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 52. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Where you take your information from that

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?Vm9xn7cuYdBaEVyHd8kRvfduPKCKPsHcDk.htm

is devilsadvokat wallet?

He got that right out of his a**... Well, in fact, I am not sure pokemons have a**  Kiss So lets call it "thin air" Grin.
Still that might be true, but none of us know.

You guys are amusing. This ICO brought 5x-20x profit, don't forget it. Before calling other people names, and mentioning venerable Dr.Alzheimer, refresh your own memory Wink
And you can call it (or Novus) a scam, but after the huge profits from this one, people will invest in anything looking similar.

In fact, it is pity the most here are interested in profits and markets only. Do I have to remind you how you enjoyed the movies and the speed of this website, and were praising the devs just a month ago? This project is worth to be continued, regardless of those light-minded traders... The idea was good and is still good.

Actually, PureVidz was a complete scam from start to finish...

(a)  crypto was never actually integrated into anything
(b)  any 10 yo can use Bittorrent which blows all this away for last 10 years
(c)  it had like 5 BTC invested after 2 weeks in spite of a good presentation, so the adults stayed away
(d)  the whole "2 Dev" drama is bullshit like everything else
(e)  remember the PureVidz VPN site we were all supposed to use... lol lol lol
(f)  the Dev failed to moderate the thread resulting in the sickest hellhole I've ever seen
(g)  I could go on

BUT YOU BLAME TRADERS? Who created capital markets... and made pigs fly till Asphyxia strangled it?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For the record, I think Novus is worth a flyer and, in the right hands, could be a GREAT project...

IT'S OVER !!!
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?Vm9xn7cuYdBaEVyHd8kRvfduPKCKPsHcDk.htm

is devilsadvokat wallet?

He got that right out of his a**... Well, in fact, I am not sure pokemons have a**  Kiss So lets call it "thin air" Grin.

You guys are amusing. This ICO brought 5x-20x profit, don't forget it. Before calling other people names, and mentioning venerable Dr.Alzheimer, refresh your own memory Wink
And you can call it (or Novus) a scam, but after the huge profits from this one, people will invest in anything looking similar.

In fact, it is pity the most here are interested in profits and markets only. Do I have to remind you how you enjoyed the movies and the speed of this website, and were praising the devs just a month ago? This project is worth to be continued, regardless of those light-minded traders... The idea was good and is still good.

Actually, PureVidz was a complete scam from start to finish...

(a)  crypto was never actually integrated into anything
(b)  any 10 yo can use Bittorrent which blows all this away for last 10 years
(c)  it had like 5 BTC invested after 2 weeks in spite of a good presentation, so the adults stayed away
(d)  the whole "2 Dev" drama is bullshit like everything else
(e)  remember the PureVidz VPN site we were all supposed to use... lol lol lol
(f)  the Dev failed to moderate the thread resulting in the sickest hellhole I've ever seen
(g)  I could go on

BUT YOU BLAME TRADERS? Who created capital markets... and made pigs fly till Asphyxia strangled it?  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

For the record, I think Novus is worth a flyer and, in the right hands, could be a GREAT project...
Me is Cute
seems am not the only one who's noticed that DEVILSADVOKAT is now strangely quiet.....

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Vidz seems to resist well to 300sat floor
Activity: 249
The price is going lower and lower, it will break ico price in the future days, if the team doesn't develop any more, feel sorry about this project.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

is devilsadvokat wallet?

Activity: 573
Merit: 500
Bitcore BTX
Activity: 952
good that i lost only like 0.1 btc, but it is still sad that PVidz died, ill wait some more and then swap for Novus

Novus is same scam you will see

99% here have Alzheimer lol...I think people like loosing.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
Activity: 308
good that i lost only like 0.1 btc, but it is still sad that PVidz died, ill wait some more and then swap for Novus

Novus is same scam you will see
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
Activity: 180
this is how they make stupid bagholders.

we told last week what will happen. i hope the bag holders lost all. if they cant hear they must learn it hard. this is crypto
Vidz died

we told last week what will happen. i hope the bag holders lost all. if they cant hear they must learn it hard. this is crypto
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Are you guys still here? Damn, you like blood and pain  Cheesy
Activity: 1498
Merit: 547
Pugs are the best!
Vidz no Dev... 100sat soon  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can swap VIDZ for Novus ICO until "early April"...
So I expect to see high volume trading in 200-300 sat range until then (3x vidz ico, amazing).

This is actually very interesting... huge spreads, baby  Cheesy
Well is this more than interesting since the a part of a team of Purevidz is on the Novus Project. And Purevidz wouldn't come to waste since there will be a swap active on another coin.
I'm feeling the Vidz chilling and love here Cheesy
They should be chilling right now since Novus Project is accepting Purevidz coin as 50% of their asset.
Activity: 739
I'm feeling the Vidz chilling and love here Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000
Vidz no Dev... 100sat soon  Shocked Shocked Shocked

You can swap VIDZ for Novus ICO until "early April"...
So I expect to see high volume trading in 200-300 sat range until then (3x vidz ico, amazing).

This is actually very interesting... huge spreads, baby  Cheesy
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: