Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 55. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 0
https://i.imgur.com/XzGnpZo.png

He is still alive!!!!!!!!

Sadly, that is fake.  Pure_Vidz does not randomly or otherwise incorrectly capitalize a multitude of words which should not be capitalized.  You personally, however, do.

A glance at Pure_Vidz's post history proves the preceding:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/purevidz-911110

He might be coming back, especially as all behavior could be explained by just feeling like taking a break for a few days after a torrent of abuse from some posters.  Yet please don't post fakes which are obvious to a native speaker.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Lol u fucking idiots think PV actually split when he's got over 100 k USD worth of coins???

Pikachu is already buying forsure  Kiss  Kiss

That means nothing when you don't have demand to dump it all, that would take months to get rid of. He'd have to stick here for a few more months working on this. Simple solution, create another coin and offer swap from vids to the new coin along with a nice new ICO.

It's literally like taking candy from baby.

The dev has left, reality will hit when he's inactive for another 2 weeks and vids is sub 100 sats.

Good luck though, hoping you're new to crypto. If you're not and still think the dev is coming back I hope you don't invest more than you can afford.
[/quote

Take months to get rid of??? Lmfao

Please read

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17881819

He has over 10 m coins that have been untouched since even before the run up to 2k. 14 days now on some of the wallets... We verified the API 1.0 even before they publicly announced it was complete and even then PV doesn't want anyone using it till 1.1 comes out. Did u see the post about Twitter recovery #?

Take that bass out of ur tone son you will be shouting buy within 2 weeks. It's never been clearer than it is now

never touched Vids and won't to be honest. Time will do, I'll bookmark this post and check in 2 weeks. I hope I don't end up saying I told you so. 

A staff member doesn't really make be believe this coin is legit, their just escrows and got paid few hundred thousand coins for their service. The shilling goes deep, it's all about making that btc no matter who it is and what rank you are here.

The dev would of posted here at least something to calm down the crowd or at least logged onto bct just opening the forum and closing would be enough for signs of life lol.

But still I see loads of puppet accounts flowing in here, desperate times to shill for an exit pump. I wish people had the balls to actually use their main account, it's sad Sad
Activity: 44
Lol u fucking idiots think PV actually split when he's got over 100 k USD worth of coins???

That means nothing when you don't have demand to dump it all, that would take months to get rid of. He'd have to stick here for a few more months working on this. Simple solution, create another coin and offer swap from vids to the new coin along with a nice new ICO.

The dev has left, reality will hit when he's inactive for another 2 weeks and vids is sub 100 sats.

Good luck though, hoping you're new to crypto. If you're not and still think the dev is coming back I hope you don't invest more than you can afford.
[/quote

Please read

He has over 10 m coins that have been untouched since even before the run up to 2k. 14 days now on some of the wallets... We verified the API 1.0 even before they publicly announced it was complete and even then PV doesn't want anyone using it till 1.1 comes out. Did u see the post about Twitter recovery #?

Take that bass out of ur tone son you will be shouting buy within 2 weeks. It's never been clearer than it is now

DONT DISRESPECT SON!!!!
Activity: 28

[/quote

Please read

legendary
Activity: 1588
Merit: 1000

Pikachu is already buying forsure  Kiss  Kiss

Not true, VIDZ volume on Yobit was often 100 BTC/day... easy peasy sell $100,000 in 3-4 days.
I bet all that VIDZ ends up in the Novus IPO before it's long window is closed... or maybe Dev (singular) writes it off as "cost of doing business".

People forget when this project changed direction, it wasn't over "different visions", etc...
It was when the Dev (singular) realized that WebRTC could not scale... and IPFS was the way to build something great...
So the Dev (singular) decided to stop making a season 2018 episode of American Greed... and start over with Novus.

Just make sure you sell into the ATMOS pump on Yobit  Cheesy
Activity: 952

Activity: 28

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Wow, I just burned 5000 Vidz by the time I got + -5 million of atmos
Activity: 417
Merit: 252
This is not U-235, more like MOON material if you know what I mean.
PROOF IT'S FAKE NEWS

Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Quote me one more time mtfk, I double dare you.
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
this forum is usually fucking TOXIC but this thread is pure damn U-235!!!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Me is Cute
VERY VERY VERY VERY FAKE NEWS

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Aff ... looks like whores searching nemo

FAKE NEWS

THAT MEANS IT ISN'T FAKE, WE JUST DON'T KNOW 100% IF IT'S REALLY HIM, THERE'S A DIFFERENCE
Me is Cute
Activity: 546
WOW Great news guys  Grin Grin Grin

Once PV is back and posts a big update on this thread, it will be awesome

I bet FOMO noobs will rush higher and higher and buy my bags at 10000 sats  Wink Wink Wink

Way to go PV dev  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Me is Cute

VERY VERY VERY FAKE NEWS

FREAKI IS JUST TALKING TO HIMSELF AND PV SPEAKS BETTER FUCKING ENGLISH THAN THIS PISS POOR BULLSHIT

Grin Grin Grin Grin
It's so funny when people are ashamed of using their main accounts on this thread and they just create tons of newbies. Says a lot about the interest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: