Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 58. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All altcoin dump not only iconomi.Btc is only rising.Your advice is make a child and get money from governant?

Out of the few thousand troll comments on this thread this is #1
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
All altcoin dump not only iconomi.Btc is only rising.Your advice is make a child and get money from governant?
Activity: 728
Merit: 255
someone is buying all the coins at a low price,look at the chart crazy, someone bought all from the weak hands and laughing at you
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
What is 2.4 m lol. You guys see how much redistribution happened on the 8th and 9th. The top wallet with 17.7 m deposited 9m on the 8th and 9th.

Only people left in vidz will soon be those who are willing to wait a few extra days because they see the facts. Keep selling

Btw Pikachu the whole slack knows that I've said 10 times that the last time asphyxia got a reply from PV was before PVS last pm to me (8th).

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

HELLO DUMPER !!!

Activity: 30
Activity: 28
What is 2.4 m lol. You guys see how much redistribution happened on the 8th and 9th. The top wallet with 17.7 m deposited 9m on the 8th and 9th.

Only people left in vidz will soon be those who are willing to wait a few extra days because they see the facts. Keep selling

Btw Pikachu the whole slack knows that I've said 10 times that the last time asphyxia got a reply from PV was before PVS last pm to me (8th).

annnnd someone just dumped 2.5m VIDZ on YOBIT --- this might get ugly folks

lol,

devilsadvokat is finally dumping

REKT

ABANDON SHIP PEOPLE

THIS IS ABOUT TO GO DOWN LIKE THE TITANIC!!

Activity: 30
annnnd someone just dumped 2.5m VIDZ on YOBIT --- this might get ugly folks
Activity: 527
Merit: 250
Inactive for a week now...still snorting that hopium I see.

From past coins when the dev goes inactive for this long means either he left this coin and his puppet account to die OR just sitting waiting for the price to tumble to hell, before scooping it all up and coming back here with a post to cause fomo to dump.

I wish devs being away from thread posting for a week was rare.  Presently, among coins I hold:

Darcrus coin: No hide nor hair of the developer has been seen in any way, in more than 2 weeks.  Yet nobody has made a single post pointing it out; nobody is accusing him of being a scammer; and the price has been almost flat.

Omicron coin: He hasn't posted in the thread in months, though apparently he said something hidden on login-requiring Slack a couple weeks ago (albeit giving a scheduled date for something which is now already a few days past, overdue, and not met).  Nobody seems to care, though, and the price has barely fluctuated.

Truly, not bothering to post at least a couple times a week is illogical, when community image influences the success of your primary work, but a lot of people are a bit illogical.

Some other coins do have continuously-posting developers (such as Elastic and Byteball), but those are more the exception than the rule.  Even among coins with developers around, often they mostly hide out on a Slack group where it is a login-requiring pain in the rear to see their posts.

Personally, I'll start to worry if there is no evidence within, say, 3 weeks from now, for the Vidz developer being still alive.
Elastic dev works on the project because he wants to see decentralized computing come into fruition.
Byteball dev gave away coins and wants to improve decentralized coins (speed, uses, etc).
Those devs care and are working for very little. These devs seem to feed off drama and are probably part of a pump group.
Activity: 462
PV not be too greedy and satisfied of the coin you have accumulated.
There are so many bagholders and much resistance to buyers.
I think it's time to make you feel and start the climb.
Activity: 462
Vids is not dead. There are some dumps just to try to accumulate coin before the start.
Divz has too much revenue potential to be abandoned.

Take advantage of this to buy some divz at low price. 10 X easy...100 X possible
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I was burned 3000 purevidz in novus and invest btc.I see yesterday it was colect 2 btc.
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Cry Cry RIP PUREVIDZ   Cry Cry

Cry Cry RIP PUREVIDZ    Cry Cry
Me is Cute
tpay is just another project from another competent developer who actually cares about his community, unlike the supposed 2 muppets who made purevidz....

If that is, then i should apologize, because i always thought other way because dev of tpay said that using purevidz sharing method

tpay will eventually take over this shit show

they have a developer who is extremely active and who has no issues going public should he be required to do so.

tpay will eventually get renamed as well.

you guys should check the project out and leave these 2 fucking RATS, namely PV and Asphyxia to slowly wither and die......

They don't deserve your hard earned BTC.

Come and support a real project instead

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.380
Activity: 35
Inactive for a week now...still snorting that hopium I see.

From past coins when the dev goes inactive for this long means either he left this coin and his puppet account to die OR just sitting waiting for the price to tumble to hell, before scooping it all up and coming back here with a post to cause fomo to dump.

I wish devs being away from thread posting for a week was rare.  Presently, among coins I hold:

Darcrus coin: No hide nor hair of the developer has been seen in any way, in more than 2 weeks.  Yet nobody has made a single post pointing it out; nobody is accusing him of being a scammer; and the price has been almost flat.

Omicron coin: He hasn't posted in the thread in months, though apparently he said something hidden on login-requiring Slack a couple weeks ago (albeit giving a scheduled date for something which is now already a few days past, overdue, and not met).  Nobody seems to care, though, and the price has barely fluctuated.

Truly, not bothering to post at least a couple times a week is illogical, when community image influences the success of your primary work, but a lot of people are a bit illogical.

Some other coins do have continuously-posting developers (such as Elastic and Byteball), but those are more the exception than the rule.  Even among coins with developers around, often they mostly hide out on a Slack group where it is a login-requiring pain in the rear to see their posts.

Personally, I'll start to worry if there is no evidence within, say, 3 weeks from now, for the Vidz developer being still alive.
Activity: 273
BD People Are Legend
tpay is just another project from another competent developer who actually cares about his community, unlike the supposed 2 muppets who made purevidz....

If that is, then i should apologize, because i always thought other way because dev of tpay said that using purevidz sharing method

btw there are 2 novus coin
Me is Cute
If it's a scam from start, the second project is scam too, dev that went to create his own project tryed to keep credibility, but he said that his project started long ago so tpay is not new project created after he leaved purevidz, he said that tpay using streaming from sharing sites and is legaly safe for users, but he using 9/10 pvidz webtorrents, but best is small print on first post what he wrote that users will be part of his botnet, i wonder if he will ddos, hack or just scam, or he just starting new coin each month because is easy use old sources and tell peoples that he working ... when he use part of premine not too much just to keep credibility for new coin. I think he will leave tpay too , after hype and dump

tpay has nothing to do with purevidz you dickhead: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1685516.380

asphyxia's project is called NOVUS and is the developer who left PureVidz, the greedy little cunt....

legendary
Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001
what about the post made by a Bitcointalk staff member? Is it legit?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.17785462
Pages:
Jump to: