Pages:
Author

Topic: 🎥 PureVidz.net: Decentralized Streaming WebTorrents 🎥 VIDZ - Trading Now 🎥 - page 59. (Read 323683 times)

Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
If it's a scam from start, the second project is scam too, dev that went to create his own project tryed to keep credibility, but he said that his project started long ago so tpay is not new project created after he leaved purevidz, he said that tpay using streaming from sharing sites and is legaly safe for users, but he using 9/10 pvidz webtorrents, but best is small print on first post what he wrote that users will be part of his botnet, i wonder if he will ddos, hack or just scam, or he just starting new coin each month because is easy use old sources and tell peoples that he working ... when he use part of premine not too much just to keep credibility for new coin. I think he will leave tpay too , after hype and dump just at the same point as he leaved purevidz
Activity: 867
Merit: 1000
If it's a scam, the dev that went to create his own project will also feel a lot of heat. They won't just let vidz die because his friend's project will also die
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
I don't know. If it's scam why they did this fucking annonce of separation
 before (and with stupid timing) ? If it is scam and they did it they loose so many $
So be patient. One week is nothing
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Me is Cute
Activity: 238
Me is Cute
Activity: 249
30m wallet is yobit most likely it's got over 400 addressees

See top individual wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

See the vidz spot price during which the transfers were made from suspected yobit address (if you see those blocks you will see a transfer pattern common to exchanges).

This dude put in over 5 m in the last two days and he put in 9m when price was at 400 on the 8 and 9th

It's all speculation but I am pretty damn positive myself dev will show his face. The fact that the technology is ready and verified. Don't even have to argue about his incentive my main motivation comes from seeing proof of their work from the dynamic API which we have tested to tdabs verification of the various elements they listed in the escrow condition.

You are good at recording the address and money amount, good, I consider whales sell at high and buy at low, which is the most profitable way.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
30m wallet is yobit most likely it's got over 400 addressees

See top individual wallet https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

See the vidz spot price during which the transfers were made from suspected yobit address (if you see those blocks you will see a transfer pattern common to exchanges).

This dude put in over 5 m in the last two days and he put in 9m when price was at 400 on the 8 and 9th

It's all speculation but I am pretty damn positive myself dev will show his face. The fact that the technology is ready and verified. Don't even have to argue about his incentive my main motivation comes from seeing proof of their work from the dynamic API which we have tested to tdabs verification of the various elements they listed in the escrow condition.
Activity: 224
No lack of discipline or professionalism.  Shows that they lack success in their life actually. Barley hanging in there, making a few bitcoins here and there to stay a float.  NO real world professional experience.

sure sure Mr know it all...

how about you stick all your "professional experience" in your mangina......

Kiss
Guys be easy and patient, this coin is solid and reliable, not a scam, their fund is still hold by escrows, not dangerous. We need to be more faith on this project.

stop talking out of your ass you twat.

they got the BTC already

dumbo....

Hey Fidel, why do you have to insult and disrespect other users because you don't agree with their opinion? You can express the same disagreement without personal attacks or curse words. That's disrespectful for everyone. Could we just calm down and keep some manners, please? Thanks

Activity: 63
Guys be easy and patient, this coin is solid and reliable, not a scam, their fund is still hold by escrows, not dangerous. We need to be more faith on this project.

they got the BTC already

dumbo....

Hey Fidel, why do you have to insult and disrespect other users because you don't agree with their opinion? You can express the same disagreement without personal attacks or curse words. That's disrespectful for everyone. Could we just calm down and keep some manners, please? Thanks

they got the BTC already

dumbo....
Activity: 242
Inactive for a week now...still snorting that hopium I see.

From past coins when the dev goes inactive for this long means either he left this coin and his puppet account to die OR just sitting waiting for the price to tumble to hell, before scooping it all up and coming back here with a post to cause fomo to dump. Either way, if I were holding Vidz I would of dumped the moment the 2 guys split up. That pretty much has game over written all over

But still keep snorting that hopium...it feels much better with every day the dev is inactive here and prices drop.

Could not have put it better myself.

You killed it Mister.

Hats Off to you.

legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073

Ok, so the second biggest wallet is not C-Cex, but an individual.
Which one is developer fund btw? I doubt escrows are still holding it. Big part of it reached Yobit as far as I can tell (at least 2M in one chunk). Dev dumping at last? Smiley
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
Inactive for a week now...still snorting that hopium I see.

From past coins when the dev goes inactive for this long means either he left this coin and his puppet account to die OR just sitting waiting for the price to tumble to hell, before scooping it all up and coming back here with a post to cause fomo to dump. Either way, if I were holding Vidz I would of dumped the moment the 2 guys split up. That pretty much has game over written all over

But still keep snorting that hopium...it feels much better with every day the dev is inactive here and prices drop.
Activity: 112
Does anyone know if this wallet belongs to an exchange ?  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

That is Yobit's account. My Yobit deposit address is in the list of associated addresses.

But the usage pattern is indeed strange. Most possibly there is a huge trader whale who keeps his coins at Yobit and uses it as his main 'online' wallet. Might be ZeroSum Smiley

Thank you, this is good news. However I think most Vidz in those wallet belongs to one person / Group

This means that soon there may be a big pump.

or big dump
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1073
Does anyone know if this wallet belongs to an exchange ?  https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/address.dws?13987.htm

That is Yobit's account. My Yobit deposit address is in the list of associated addresses.

But the usage pattern is indeed strange. Most possibly there is a huge trader whale who keeps his coins at Yobit and uses it as his main 'online' wallet. Might be ZeroSum Smiley

Also, the first wallet (Yobit's one, non-staking) actively communicates with the second wallet, which is actively staking, while still looking very much like exchange wallet. I suppose that second one could be C-Cex wallet (and yes, they are known for staking customer's coins), but cannot be sure, unless someone finds his c-cex deposit address here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/vidz/wallet.dws?5269.htm.
If thats indeed the case - there is someone who constantly moves huge amounts of coins between those two exchanges, possibly doing an arbitrage games. If not - then we have very big whale moving coins in and out (more) his local staking wallet, most probably selling out.
Activity: 462

Thank you, this is good news. However I think most Vidz in those wallet belongs to one person / Group

This means that soon there may be a big pump.
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
i told u dummies scam, fuckkk sakes!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: