Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 2. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 11
March 15, 2018, 12:08:14 PM
to make myself, every body around me and all over the world become happy  Grin
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 10:18:33 AM
I think you should keep doing it, no matter how many people laugh at you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
March 15, 2018, 10:14:29 AM
If you not achieved your purpose in life until you got old, there nothing you can do about it. But there are many possibility to do it until you are alive or breathing then go for it. Achieved it while you are strong and have healthy life that is the purpose of life to survive till end of us living.
Activity: 93
March 15, 2018, 10:09:23 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

On my own opinion, if my purpose or my interest in life are not yet achieved or fullfiled. I still can not lose hope to reach this dream. I will do everything i can, I will think of positive things rather than negative things that happen in my life.
Self-esteem , diligence, patience and faith in god are the only important things you need to accomplish what you want in your life. Do not give up and don't lose hope.

Activity: 180
March 15, 2018, 09:34:24 AM
Fulfill your memory with unforgettable and important events, don't flow with the stream, have your own opinion - for me that's the purpose Wink
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 15, 2018, 09:27:02 AM
The purpose of life is to thank God for His great goodness,
to praise Him,
to love Him,
to bless Him,
to have a prayer relationship with Him,
to live lives of love toward other people because of Him,
and in essence to glorify Him by the above and by other similar acts, feelings, and relations with Him.

The result will be better lives for us,
and the directing of our lives into eternal life in glory with Him,
through His only begotten Son, Jesus.

Cool
Activity: 13
March 15, 2018, 09:17:19 AM
The purpose of life is just to live it and experience life as it is.

They say, what you belief, have faith in and act on it, you create.
I can only say, from my experience, this is true.

I see all people in the world as unique, special. There is no clone of each other.
For that reason, I see it is important all people can live in harmony, comfort, balance and peace.

This is also a good thing from a social perspective. It brings creativity, it brings safety.

We proceed to a society where most work will be done by robots. Artificial intelligence. Machines and computers.
In such world, safety is a big concern. One individual can harm a lot of people in such world.

It is known, once we do space flights, suppose each one of us has a vehicule that can reach, well say, pluto.
Such individual is able to blow up the planet, using the kinetic force of the impact of a crash landing.

Maybe in 2 decades a child will be able to make a weapon of mass destruction.

So I think it is very important to have balance, harmony, peace and comfort on this world. So this was my prime
objective in my work.

Of course I had some experiences by myself and I did look for answers. When I was young I was a rebel. I could not
accept the idea, how smart I could be, how rich I could be, dead would finish my life at a moment. In best conditions,
well, I will live for about 86 years or something.

So it was a prime objective for me to find answers. I found this in many studies of PhD  doing regression with people,
hypnosis. Then they crosslinked their findings and they found exciting conclusions. Brian Weiss, Bruce Goldberg
to mention a few.

So for me, I see all people as unique, equal and wonderful gems in the crown of humanity. Each with their own truth
and their own version and perception of the universe.

I see life as a playground, a stage to learn things. Where we finally learn ourselves and the others. We set goals,
we have dreams amd wishes, but I think we need to accept we are human and failure is part of the process to
understand who we are.

I am a very happy man, mainly because, I found a lot of answers in my life and I was gifted with the possibility to
express them, but most of all, happy to understand how wonderful life can be, regardless all challenges that are
in place to sharpen our skills and awareness.

So to answer Your question, it is not about winners and losers. It is about the game, the fun and what You receive or give in the game.

That is my perspective on this.

Activity: 49
March 15, 2018, 08:53:15 AM
A purpose is to serve GOD and make your life more meaningful
Activity: 127
March 15, 2018, 08:29:18 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

If you didnt achieved your purpose in life dont surrender because your just old but your not die, you can achieve it even if your too old. Dont be lose hope you can do it if you want.

My purpose in life is to make my family happy and give their needs, because i have own family right now, i just want to give them a good life a better life especially my children. And i want someday that they will be proud of me as their father.
Activity: 23
March 15, 2018, 08:22:58 AM
Just enjoy life. Do good deeds. We all die so why not do things that makes us happy? As long as it's beneficial and moral.
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Presale Starting May 1st
March 15, 2018, 08:18:15 AM

God created us because he has a purpose on us. We lived because he want us to do good things on earth he wants people to serve on him.
Activity: 24
March 15, 2018, 07:56:59 AM
God  created us for a purpose. Why are you living for. well biblically speaking our main purpose in life is to please our creator. live a life pleasing to Him have a purpose driven life. Serve God and serve people.
Activity: 224
March 15, 2018, 07:55:53 AM
Purpose of life... So much in these words. Purpose is love, family, friends. Actually, everyone has his own purpose, but the main is peace and harmony inside your head
Activity: 41
March 15, 2018, 07:16:56 AM
The only way is forward. To victory! If your purpose is important enough to you, go for it. What is your purpose?

What you believe you should be or do is not always aligned to who you actually are and how you actually live. Most of the time people set themselves arbitrary goals based on whims, camouflaged as the real you.
Activity: 175
March 15, 2018, 07:15:50 AM
I truly believe that purpose of life is creating a family full of love and passing our experience to next generations so they could make this world a better place Roll Eyes
Activity: 78
March 15, 2018, 07:06:13 AM
The purpose of our life is to share the word of god in the whole world. And to take care all his of creations in the world.
Activity: 161
Merit: 13
March 15, 2018, 01:19:08 AM
I think the most important is to enjoy life as deep as it possible, to find your own way how to maximize this joy and fulfill yourself with it.
another thing could be valuable too, however, without joy life is just a bill of goods
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
March 15, 2018, 01:12:50 AM
thats the biggest question of all time. what the purpose of life ? make the world a better place for everyone. guess will never find out, probable only after death))
Activity: 104
Merit: 1
March 15, 2018, 12:57:56 AM

For us christians,  our purpose in life is to worship God. God created mankind to worship Him. Use your life for God's glory. Be an instrument of love and peace. Live a meaningful life and share it with the people you love. God did not create man for no purpose. God wants the people to enjoy his creation so that people will see the goodness of God. Use our lives as channel of blessings to others. Inspired them with our life story. Make people happy. Help the needy people. Share how God changes you and its effect on your life. Challenge other people.
Activity: 105
March 14, 2018, 10:15:20 PM
For me the purpose of life is sharing.  Sharing can apply in more ways like sharing of problems, sharing of blessing, sharing of stories, and sharing of something. This is what the purpose of life for me. Life of man without sharing is like stagnant life. Dead lake that everything is dead. Not progressive and active way of life. Sharing can be in our body we share our body part such as we deal in sex. Without our organ we couldn't able to share our sperm to our wife or egg cell to mate with sperm. Something like that. Sharing is the purpose of life on earth.
Pages:
Jump to: