Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 9. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 09:32:58 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

While there is life there is hope, so we have to look forward for what we can do. Even we are old there are many things we can do, and we have the time to achieve it, don't let ages tells you what you can do and not to do. Just believe in yourself.
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 09:00:03 AM
The purpose of life is obviously to live, to enjoy everything and just trey to be human in this modern days, there is no hidden purpose of life.
Activity: 107
January 18, 2018, 08:47:52 AM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

What you believe you should be or do is not always aligned to who you actually are and how you actually live,most of the time people set themselves arbitrary goals based on whims comouplages as the real you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 08:23:12 AM
In my opinion, my purpose in life is when I choose, to live by choice, not by chance;to make changes, not excuses; to be motivated, not manipulated; to be useful, not used; to excel, not compete. I choose self-esteem, not self pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice, not the random opinion of others. that's my view in life.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 18, 2018, 08:13:56 AM
I think the only purpose of life is to help or contribute in the community or in this world . Life is the source of any activities that we did in this world .
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 08:01:37 AM
You try as much as possible to enjoy the rest of your life with less worry.
Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 07:47:39 AM
I would like to ask the same question who gonna planing to do terorism.
Activity: 28
January 18, 2018, 06:03:16 AM
Explore, learn, evolve.
I think, it's gaining of knowledge and experience. That's why i trust such ICOs like TeachMePlease - they're about education, and that's the best way to obtain more information.

After all, the longer we live - the more we know. Why can't it be our purpose?
Activity: 673
January 18, 2018, 05:55:51 AM
maybe I will not give up to do it and I am always eager to do my work so that what I want can be realized and get results now hinga later
Activity: 182
January 18, 2018, 05:54:45 AM
What to do to unacomplished goal/ dream/ purpose?... This is what we called...missed opportunity!..you will feel regrets..burden, as though you think...it is better to try and fail than not to try at all.. there's still a chance as long as you're alive ..go for it..
PIR
Activity: 322
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
January 18, 2018, 04:41:14 AM
 If you believe in your heart that you have a purpose in life and fail to fulfill it in your younger years and now you're running into golden age of your life ans still not able to fulfill it maybe there's something wrong in you...either you really don't know at all or you're too busy doing other things other than your dreams or purpose or you're just too lazy to do it, either any of those reason will find you regrets and unfinished, there's always void in it, and you lacking there's no sense of fulfillment. that's how it fell when you did not do what you ought to do, so while there's opportunity to do while you can.
Activity: 196
January 18, 2018, 01:43:26 AM
The meaning of life in LIFE itself!) The meaning is the goal, the desire, the motto of which go through life.... to raise good children, to build a solid house, to find themselves in this life and realized.... in General to live as the classic saying "....that would not be excruciatingly painful for the precious life " ))) in General, some believe that the meaning and value of their lives people understand when it is nearing completion.
Activity: 154
January 15, 2018, 02:09:13 AM
"Purpose of Life" this is very deep but every individual serves every purpose in this world. If we put in mind that there is a purpose for everything then we can live a happy and peaceful life. But we all know that its not always easy there are tough times we've been through, and when boredom strikes, we sigh,"what a life is this?". But ofcourse tis will pass and again the purpose of being alive will immerse. Live your life to the fullest and be happy always!
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 12, 2018, 01:20:56 PM
I am a faithful believer that one should never surrender to goals. If you want to achieve something you must do everything possible to achieve it, to achieve it and not give up just for not reaching it in the stipulated time, it is never too late to achieve what you want.  Tongue

Right! It might only be extremely difficult. Because, once you are dead, you don't have any goals.

Cool
Activity: 42
January 12, 2018, 01:17:53 PM
I am a faithful believer that one should never surrender to goals. If you want to achieve something you must do everything possible to achieve it, to achieve it and not give up just for not reaching it in the stipulated time, it is never too late to achieve what you want.  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 12, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
I find it interesting that so many people tie the purpose of life into something that an omnipotent being has to hand down to you or somehow ties into faith in a specific ideology

Life, much like other things in this world are a byproduct of an action that has no expected consequence.  At least that's what I believe in.

Everything in the world acts by cause and effect. In other words, everything exists because something has caused it to exist. We have found billions of cause and effect actions, but zero non-cause and effect actions.

If a cause acted just a little differently, then the effect would be different. But the cause acted just like it did, because its cause acted on it exactly the way that it did. We can carry this back to the beginning to see that everything is programmed to act exactly as it acts.

Programming indicates a programmer. And a programmer who can program the universe fits our definition of "God." The purpose of life is whatever purpose God designed it for.

Cool
Activity: 46
January 12, 2018, 12:55:03 PM
I find it interesting that so many people tie the purpose of life into something that an omnipotent being has to hand down to you or somehow ties into faith in a specific ideology

Life, much like other things in this world are a byproduct of an action that has no expected consequence.  At least that's what I believe in.
Activity: 64
January 12, 2018, 12:29:10 PM
the purpose of life is know the importance of being a human and know the God's way. We are live to be like him, and be an inspiration to others, be a good model to everyone.
Activity: 112
January 12, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Many people may doubt that finding God is the purpose of life, but everyone can accept the idea that the purpose of life is to find happiness. I say that God is Happiness. He is Bliss. He is Love. He is Joy that will never go away from your soul.
Activity: 168
January 12, 2018, 10:47:17 AM

Purpose of my life is to love and to be love because God is love,and to those who love Him must spread the word of God so that, when salvation come you are ready  to enter the Kingdom of God.

Pages:
Jump to: