Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 4. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
March 08, 2018, 06:12:01 AM
understand who you are, what is your place in this world, selfdevelopment - that is the purpose of life. 
Activity: 141
March 08, 2018, 05:30:49 AM
according to albert einstein Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving. So that even if you think that you cant achieve your goal or your purpose you should keep moving because there are miracle happen and to be not regret in the last because even in the last you can do something^_^
Activity: 84
March 08, 2018, 02:03:43 AM
What I understand is that you are asking if what will I do if at a young age I don't achieve anything. I won't give up. I do not give up easily. As long as I am breathing, I will still fight and pursue my dreams. It doesn't matter if you didn't achieve it while you were young. Because I believe that each of us has it's on prime, our own time. Just do what you have to do. In God's perfect time, everything will pay off one day.
Activity: 26
March 08, 2018, 01:33:33 AM
The purpose of life is to achieve the goals and dreams that you are really hoping for in this world.
Activity: 92
March 07, 2018, 10:30:58 PM
Purpose of life is to multiply the human race and spread the words of god.
Activity: 52
March 07, 2018, 10:26:51 PM
No purpose  Wink Nothing. The purpose of life is to teach you the purpose of having no purpose at all.
Activity: 56
March 07, 2018, 10:25:56 PM
Keep moving forward have faith, pray and work hard to achieve you goals.
Activity: 168
March 07, 2018, 10:09:17 PM
Halangan dan rintangan pasti ada dalam tujuan hidup, tidak mungkin mulus-mulus saja...
Jatuh - bangun lagi
Gagal - coba lagi
Sampai dimana saya bener-bener puas dengan apa yang saya capai...
Activity: 196
March 05, 2018, 07:03:37 PM
The purpose of my life is worship God.We must begin with God,we are born by his purpose.the purpose of my life is far greater than my own personal fulfillment or my own happiness.
I do agree with you mate. As one of God's creation our main purpose in life is to praise and worship Him, serve Him with all our heart, mind and body. We must learn to embrace and be contented on what God has given to us. And lastly,  we have to evangelize other people by sharing HIS good news.
Activity: 14
March 05, 2018, 06:20:22 PM
you still have to live whether what is purpose of your life and you are achieved it or not. if you are young age you can research why you can achieved this what is your mistake and you have to direct yourself to conform with purpose of your life
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
March 05, 2018, 05:46:01 PM
The purpose of life is to find your purpose and give your whole heart and soul to it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
March 05, 2018, 04:19:52 PM
I am convinced that the purpose of our life here on heart is to learn how to love and have compassion to other people regardless of skin color, race, religion and personal disposition. We can develop our character by learning how to accept what life throws at us.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 05, 2018, 02:01:34 PM
Everything depends on person. I have no purpose of life for expample and living just because scared of death and don't want to be sad or ill.
March 05, 2018, 01:33:02 PM
I strongly believe that the purpose of life is finding yourself in this difficult and complicated world. The answer will come in seeking. The road appears under the feet of those who go. Try yourself more and more times and 
March 05, 2018, 10:12:38 AM
The purpose of life is selfdevelopment. Increase your knowledge in any sphere that you are interested in. And the benefits will come. Be patient and you will find yourself.
Activity: 14
March 05, 2018, 09:54:24 AM
The purpose of building life should be the right motive. No work can be done without purpose, and life without purpose can not be formed.So there is a right motive to build a beautiful and honest life.And if you walk on the path shown by the Creator, life will become beautiful and honest.
Activity: 115
March 05, 2018, 12:23:43 AM
purposed in life is not a measure of the years you live in ,because every individual has commit to his/her life, to achieving his gaol ,whenever you ups and down,bad times and good times,success or failure ,,its say all the  same,, life has been  beautiful purposed according to gods plan,,
Activity: 117
March 04, 2018, 11:53:44 PM
purposed in our  life has a big matter,some people say, to live and christ and die is gain,if you are created a bounch of money then die and,you give it away god has a created purposed for your life there's is only one answer ,that  lead happiness to live in christ,that is your purposed,
Activity: 124
March 04, 2018, 11:27:56 PM
every man has a purposed in  life according to gods will,but many people struggle to find the purposed and satisfaction of his life ,perhaps taking the necessary step live is meaningful,life might not be a difficult as seems,at first sight all it takes ,is a set of effective strategies and anquenchable  willingness to affect the positive change in ones life here what you can to start living a purposed driven life full of meaning happiness and satisfaction 
Activity: 107
Merit: 113
March 04, 2018, 10:49:03 PM
The purpose of my life is to worship that pleases God.because it all starts with God,its not about us.It is only God that we discover our origin ,our meaning, our purpose and our destiny.
Pages:
Jump to: