Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 32. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 100
www.daxico.com
August 07, 2017, 01:42:17 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh
Every human being must have a different purpose in life, just as you must have a purpose in life.
We can plan what is the purpose of our life, while still young make a good plan to achieve your life goals.
Indeed what we design is not always smooth way, sometimes there are some obstacles that we must go through, sometimes that hurdle also can change our life purpose.
Just try to live and enjoy what you have planned to achieve your life goals and if there are obstacles or failures make it as learning to keep moving forward to achieve your life goals.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
August 07, 2017, 12:48:02 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

The purpose of life is to be lived. To live it for it's maker and do the will of Him. Not just our own will and desires but what pleases Him for after all we only have one life we should live it right and give honor to the one who gave it. 
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
AltCom: ALBy5gkznL2RyJz7oyALSDJ3yekzxyP7P4
August 07, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

You are born in this world to solve a problem.
This is not about performance basis. Its about your relationship to God and to your neighbors. Live with a purpose. You're not accident in this world. Your life is very important to God and to your family.
Seek yee first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added to you. Read Matthew 6:33.
Activity: 154
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
August 07, 2017, 08:33:01 AM

There is not a limit to perfection, even if you succeeded a great deal to attain in life. Put before itself new aims and new tasks. Then your life will become interesting and saturated.
Activity: 106
August 07, 2017, 08:02:41 AM
I think that you need to try all the options to achieve your goal despite the age or something else. Its goals must always be sought no matter what. As long as we live, we must constantly achieve some goals.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 07, 2017, 07:47:09 AM
Play video games
Activity: 28
August 07, 2017, 07:46:43 AM
To serve as a warning to others.
brand new
Activity: 0
August 07, 2017, 07:44:42 AM
To make others feel better about themselves when they're around me.
Activity: 406
August 07, 2017, 07:46:28 AM
I honestly think that there's no meaning in life, you're here because you are, you could be someone else but you ended up becoming you. I believe our real purpose in life is to mate and die. But isn't it somehow liberating, to live just because you do.
August 07, 2017, 07:46:05 AM
I haven't figured it out yet.
Activity: 23
August 07, 2017, 07:44:18 AM
To get my masters in mathematical optimization so people can look at me in horror for torturing myself my entire life.
Activity: 25
August 07, 2017, 07:43:43 AM
Check back later.
August 07, 2017, 07:42:19 AM
To crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!
August 07, 2017, 07:41:25 AM
Survive
Activity: 24
August 07, 2017, 07:40:26 AM
its whatever I want it to be, right now its my SO, my future family and my dreams/goals. To make a difference in the world one way or another is my biggest ambition and the purpose I made for myself.
August 07, 2017, 07:39:43 AM
Propane and propane accessories
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
August 05, 2017, 07:12:33 AM
I believe that life is given in order to achieve its goals regardless of age. Someone will get it earlier, and someone will later, but it is necessary to achieve their goal.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
August 05, 2017, 05:21:10 AM
Purpose of life is very simple, to be happy.
Much more difficult question is how to be happy.
Can money help us to be happy? Job, wealth, family, power etc?
In my opinion, truly happy and blessed people are simple people, with simple life, which can enjoy in small, simple things, have great families and friends etc.

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
August 05, 2017, 04:56:31 AM
We should not abandon the initial dream, only non-stop struggle life is more meaningful, only the constant life can be more beautiful.
Activity: 364
August 04, 2017, 09:20:00 PM

We should always forward no matter how many failures we experience in life. Age us not been the reason to give up because as long as you still have the capabilities in doing many task then it is not too late to become successful in life. As they said as long as there is life there is hope.
Pages:
Jump to: