Pages:
Author

Topic: purpose of life - page 28. (Read 21805 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
August 29, 2017, 07:08:04 AM
I set myself short-term goals and carry them out.
For example - to earn a month a certain amount of money.
Buy in the next few weeks the right thing.
It's so much easier to live. I do not spend my time on useless things.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 29, 2017, 06:37:11 AM
The purpose of life is to go the right way by bringing people benefits and constantly evolving. Without development, a person will simply stand still and even possibly begin to degrade.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
August 29, 2017, 06:31:59 AM
Age is not a barrier to fulfilling your purpose in life. Although early stages of life when the strengths are still good, is an advantage but whenever you discover your purpose, which is the first important thing to do, it is left for you to then act on it. It is better to try than never to try at all. However, all these depends on the type of purpose and age we are talking about.

God is the one who gave life to us and he is also the one who will take that life from us in the right time. We should enjoy our daily life to avoid having stress that can cause some problems. We should live in this world without having any problems because that is the purpose of our life. We should do all good things because it is the one that will give us a remarkable purpose of life.
Activity: 630
August 28, 2017, 08:15:39 PM
Age is not a barrier to fulfilling your purpose in life. Although early stages of life when the strengths are still good, is an advantage but whenever you discover your purpose, which is the first important thing to do, it is left for you to then act on it. It is better to try than never to try at all. However, all these depends on the type of purpose and age we are talking about.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 28, 2017, 07:36:01 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

I need help for my consideration opinion?Huh??  Huh

I will be doing the same process I was making in the past but sometimes what you think that your purpose was not really your real purpose  in this world. Some people realizes that one on their late adulthood
Activity: 280
August 28, 2017, 02:40:58 PM
I share the view that the purpose of each person's life is to make the world a better place. If we think this way, then each of us becomes an ally of God.
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010
Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics
August 28, 2017, 01:17:34 PM
The purpose of my life is to find my path.
It's not so easy and the first step is to get rid of all the belief that are not mine and tht the world tries to make you think that they are yours.
Knowing yourself, what you want, why you want it, it I can achieve it in my life, would be great
Activity: 1316
Merit: 126
August 28, 2017, 12:46:30 PM
The purpose of life is to find happiness..to be happy..love in be loved. Discover your surroundings, learn about the world. Discover yourself, follow your heart, do all things that make you feel happy. Take what you've learned and evolve spiritually..
Activity: 406
August 25, 2017, 10:22:06 PM
If what your life purpose is not achieved at the age of young to old, what do you do with your own life purpose is not yet achieved it Huh? Forward or surrender to circumstances,

spend it on the situation that you are happy or do a lot of things to have fun or have experience. Be thankful on what you are or what you have.
Activity: 308
MatrixCoin - Creating Bright Future Together
August 25, 2017, 06:22:22 PM
you should always strive to fulfill your life goal otherwise you will not become completely happy. Tongue
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
August 25, 2017, 04:47:30 PM

When your plans are not as expected, then keep fighting.
Do not be quick to give up because life does not teach you to give up, dreams come true when there is hard work and determination.
Activity: 378
August 25, 2017, 10:21:30 AM
Not everyone will get what he wants, the most important is to try and follow the flow
Activity: 420
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
August 25, 2017, 09:17:44 AM
To have a purpose in life is to learn what is your reason for living. And every human being even the littlest particle in this world has a reason, you just have to give your life meaning. So again what is your purpose? It is for you to decide, you have had a purpose all this time you just don't realize it because you struggle in finding your reason as a human being.

Personally, my purpose in life is to pursue my dreams and become a successful businessman to help my family and to be able to help future generations to come.
Activity: 136
August 25, 2017, 07:48:23 AM
my purpose of life it to live and dream what i need to achieve in the future. i want to follow God for what he want for me, my destiny.
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
August 25, 2017, 02:32:05 AM
Learn, love, grow, experience and give if you can.

Beyond that, some say that humans are programmed to self destruct in some way...maybe that's the purpose? To find a peaceful way to coexist and look after our beautiful planet...

I don't think that humans are programmed to self destruct.
Activity: 116
August 24, 2017, 08:02:49 PM
Learn, love, grow, experience and give if you can.

Beyond that, some say that humans are programmed to self destruct in some way...maybe that's the purpose? To find a peaceful way to coexist and look after our beautiful planet...
Activity: 98
August 24, 2017, 09:45:50 AM
These are some things conveying the point of living. Live because:
Experiencing emotions is a privilege given only to a living soul. Love and be loved. Enter into a relationship.
Journey is more important than destination. Work for one dream that you saw as a child. Or even better - fulfill your parents' dream.
There are millions out there who want to live. Give them a life. Educate an underprivileged child, donate to charity and do social work. Remember that money can buy happiness too.
You have still not overcome fear. Go for an adventure and overcome a fear. Afraid of heights? Go bungee jumping! And die brave.
Science is still limited when it comes to solving deadly diseases. Develop cure for AIDS, cancer, etc
Technology still can't protect Earth from global warming. Innovate and protect this world.
Quora still needs people who give awesome answers and ask deep questions Tongue
And most importantly, it's only while living that you can wake up in the morning, hear the chirping of the birds, smell the fragrance of the flowers, feel the touch of your beloved, see the brilliance of the sun, and tell yourself as you look into the mirror, that life is the best thing that ever happened to you.
copper member
Activity: 346
August 24, 2017, 08:41:40 AM

Keep going forward, even though what is the purpose of our lives has not been achieved but we still have to move forward, because by the over time we will get many important things in our lives that we can use to keep moving forward until our life goals are achieved in time .
Activity: 502
August 24, 2017, 08:08:38 AM
For me the purpose of life is for us to fell the happiness and sadness, to know how to live in a good way and of course to forgive other and to forget what they did wrong to you, someday we die and when it comes to that day we are ready to deal with god.
Activity: 119
for future
August 24, 2017, 07:28:21 AM
Don't ask about your purpose, it will only give you headache.
Just live your life, study, have a job, travel sometimes, have a family and someday when you are sitting on that chair watching your grandson/grandaughter play, you will know that even though you don't conquer the world (haha something like this) you still know that you achieve youre purpose.
Pages:
Jump to: