Pages:
Author

Topic: [Pushpool Web Frontend] Simplecoin v5.0 Opensource PHP/MySQL - NEW RELEASE - page 13. (Read 57191 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Just FYI: On my setups I'm using a wget address outputting to /dev/null to initiate the cronjobs.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
Actually quick google shows a project called cronw for wind0ze cron jobs
Anyone willing to put together a package for us not so Linux friendly bastards ?

Debian preferably something that installs apache SQL and all the rest on a fresh install phpmyadmin you know a simple point and click ?

Or write up a step by step on a fresh debian install from start to finish after debian has been installed

Also to the developer great job keep up the excellent work Smiley
Might I suggest a db backup feature if not already included as well as a one click update or version checker in the admincp Smiley

Cheers

James

You could install xamp on a windows machine.  It comes with mysql, phpadmin, php, and apache.   From there its pretty straight forward, open some ports install the tar.gz to your htdocs or index, import the sql document using phpadmin.   and you should be good to go.

Yeah though about that Smiley cheers but then what do I do about the cron jobs ?

put together scheduled tasks that point to the web location Wink
Anyone willing to put together a package for us not so Linux friendly bastards ?

Debian preferably something that installs apache SQL and all the rest on a fresh install phpmyadmin you know a simple point and click ?

Or write up a step by step on a fresh debian install from start to finish after debian has been installed

Might I suggest a db backup feature if not already included as well as a one click update or version checker in the admincp Smiley

Cheers

James

You could install xamp on a windows machine.  It comes with mysql, phpadmin, php, and apache.   From there its pretty straight forward, open some ports install the tar.gz to your htdocs or index, import the sql document using phpadmin.   and you should be good to go.

Yeah though about that Smiley cheers but then what do I do about the cron jobs ?
Thank you SO MUCH for this!  Great job.

When I try to access the adminpanel, I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/includes/header.php:33) in /home/username/public_html/adminPanel.php on line 26

Any ideas?

The admin flag must be set in the db along with a valid cookie, or else you cannot access it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Cheers

James

Cheers

James
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Thank you SO MUCH for this!  Great job.

When I try to access the adminpanel, I get this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/username/public_html/includes/header.php:33) in /home/username/public_html/adminPanel.php on line 26

Any ideas?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
truly awesome, thanks for contributing this.
Automated payments added to source
Simplecoin web mining framework

(Initially a fork of Xenland's Mining Pool v1)

Features:
  • Proportional or PPLastNShares
  • Instant or Automatic cashout available with positive balance!
  • Worker monitor for less downtime
  • Current Round Payout estimation
  • JSON account/worker monitoring API
  • Dynamic stats/setting caching (more responsive/less overhead)
  • Live round stats.
  • Stats charting
  • Memcached support
  • Process locking
  • Handling large stats on replication server
  • Email notification
  • Used by several growing pools

Upcoming features in next version:
Multi-coin, Multi-Pool, Merged Mining, SMPPS

Forum (discussion & support):
forum.simplecoin.us (will need a login from simplecoin.us first)

Demonstration:
Visit simplecoin.us to try out the live implementation and see latest development.

Download latest stable release
Simplecoin v5.0

Download latest experimental version (possibly unstable)
Simplecoin Experimental
Notes:
Not for the feint hearted, you will need to be very comfortable with php & mysql to use this. Often lacks new database changes/fields.

Source Repository
Github

Requirements:
Simplecoin relies on an existing and working bitcoin and pushpool installation. Before attempting to run simplecoin, please setup the following.
PHP5
Mysql
Memcached
Bitcoin: http://bitcoin.org
Pushpool: http://forum.bitcoin.org/index.php?topic=8707.0

Installation:
1. Extract files into web root directory
2. Create simplecoin database in you mysql instance
3. Run simplecoin.sql in your simplecoin database (This will be used for pushpool & simplcoin)
4. Edit includes/requiredFunctions.php and set the bitcoin & database login info
5. Edit all files in the cronjob folder, set $includesDirectory to the correct server path.
6. setup cronjobs on a staggered schedule. I currently run cronjob every minute and the others every 10-30 minutes. I run payout and archive twice daily.

Current Focus:
Multi-pool/coin support

Donations:
Bitcoin Donations: 163Pv9cUDJTNUbadV4HMRQSSj3ipwLURRc
Hashrate donations at https://simplecoin.us are always appreciated.

Affordable, Dependable Xen VPS & Dedicated hosting
PhotonVPS

Projects forked from simplecoin:
Ozco.in: https://github.com/Wayno/Ozcoin
MMCFE  (Mainframe Mining Cooperative Front End) SVN: http://mmcfe.mfis.net

Standard disclaimer
Code:
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or
(at your option) any later version.

This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.  See the
GNU General Public License for more details.

You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
along with this program.  If not, see .
I do not claim to be a PHP guru, I simply used PHP due to it's common availability.
Before using your implementation publicly, I recommend you run through a security audit.
Pages:
Jump to: