Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 13. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 100
Putin looks great , today. There is a huge amount of bitcoin invested on this project on yobit and the price is still rising up highly.
Who is buying this coin with huge amount? Maybe President Putin???  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 187
I have a question to you, that are for sure more expert than me.  Huh Huh Huh Why suddenly Putincoin rose more than 1000% in the last 24h?  Huh Huh Huh

it seems like Putincoin and Trumpcoin are in sort of a race.
Once this race is over - they will both disappear as fast as they appeared.

Really? At $2M+ marketcap?

Has the reality hit you yet? These coins are here to stay, at least for the moment.

Oh the irony. The BTC community held back by their own prejudices. Can't you see the writing on the wall? Still in denial huh.

Exactly - for the moment
I give this moment till the end of this month. (1-2 weeks).
After that , i guess the only thing you will be able to do with these coins is to wipe your ass.

Then you are a fool.

You dont get it. It's not about the tech specs.

600% gain. History is happening right now.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I have a question to you, that are for sure more expert than me.  Huh Huh Huh Why suddenly Putincoin rose more than 1000% in the last 24h?  Huh Huh Huh

Has the reality hit you yet? These coins are here to stay, at least for the moment.

Oh the irony. The BTC community held back by their own prejudices. Can't you see the writing on the wall? Still in denial huh.

Exactly - for the moment
I give this moment till the end of this month. (1-2 weeks).
After that , i guess the only thing you will be able to do with these coins is wiping your ass.
I have a question to you, that are for sure more expert than me.  Huh Huh Huh Why suddenly Putincoin rose more than 1000% in the last 24h?  Huh Huh Huh

Activity: 339
Merit: 250
I have a question to you, that are for sure more expert than me.  Huh Huh Huh Why suddenly Putincoin rose more than 1000% in the last 24h?  Huh Huh Huh

Because dev owns all the coins and is working with yobit to take your dinner money.

Activity: 493

Because it exist only on one exchange. The coin is shit and dosent do anything special. Watch for the dump!!!

Because the market is changing.

Trumpcoin has begun legitimizing political coins. And considering the cozy relationship of Trump and Putin, I guess it was only a matter of time before Putincoin got its big pump.

I am shocked that there have been no threads created on this forum about this phenomenon. No one wants to acknowledge it. Dead silence. They just want to talk about the next big technical advancement.  Trumpcoin and Putincoin were considered jokes and you would have been laughed at for holding them back in the summer.

Well, whose laughing now at +450%?
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
putin pump 2K sats price in exchange, for me it looks like a trap.
its really hard now to make some entry its really been pump so hard and those who's doing it can takeover anytime so better to think twice and try your luck to gain some earnings there's a big risk of losing so be very careful if you have some plan to join the ride.
legendary
Activity: 961
Merit: 1000
It looks like Putin ordered GAZPROM to buy back all the coins on the market. Grin

Its possible, you never know Smiley
Activity: 448
It looks like Putin ordered GAZPROM to buy back all the coins on the market. Grin
Activity: 462
Activity: 770
Merit: 506
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
who is the dev and team of this coin? this coin is going up too quick..soon will reach in capital value to trump

if you like it !
playing with it !
actually it is " empty "  Huh
and remember "you are capable enough to take all"  Tongue
legendary
who is the dev and team of this coin? this coin is going up too quick..soon will reach in capital value to trump
Activity: 78
Merit: 10
Putincoin Broke 1000 Satoshi on Yobit.net
legendary
It seems there is a compettion between this coin and trumpcoin to see who reach first $1 but as there are less coins for trumpcoin then trumpcoin has an advantage!

I think these two coins can make the news as you dont have big tech behind but a good idea or project that call the attention of the world....This two coins can go viral. Invest now as it can go really high,,,both now in coinmarketcap 100!! amazing!
Activity: 521
Merit: 500
Blockexplorer: http://putin.acc-pool.pw/ (sync in progress)
WebWallet: http://putinwallet.acc-pool.pw/ (need design for future wallets)D

For Bounty: PYzzBhZpcqTyLcsAnD4Da3yuVv1RPJRS5M
Activity: 370
Merit: 255
Putin big pump on Yobit. 830 sats (now)
Pages:
Jump to: