Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 15. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 1652
Merit: 593
Hello guys,
Does anyone know why the yobit wallet is allways in maintenance?

Since more that a week I´ve been checking.
On the other hand the wallet in Novaexchange is working fine. 

Is Yobit doing something shady with this coin?

My opinion:

If you want to make money, set up an exchange, list any coin created. When there s a
decent supply, slowly buy up a decent amount. CLOSE THE WALLET, pump the coin then
dump into the high price as punters buy in. Finally massively dump back to the original
price, rinse and repeat. Open the wallet when you are done and need an extra cheap
supply.

Putincoin is not the first and will not be the last. On the bright side it leaves a lot more
coin holders who refused to sell at a loss Smiley

There is no problem with the wallet or the blockchain.

To answer your question, YES, trade with extreme caution and hope you have a chair
when the music stops.

Putincoin only needs a good development team to move the coin forward IMO.

Everything you said is spot on. The amazing thing is they do it so openly, brazenly and with complete impunity. Complete opposite of good customer service.

Don't like it myself. But I made a lot of BTC at Yobit. You just have to take the risk of keeping your coins on the exchange and miss the POS rewards.

what is yobit problem ....why is not fix yet ...
Can't pump if people dump. Solution: put wallet in maintenance indefinitely so people can't dump.

ahh insider ...what a mess .... many putin coin holder only dump their stake....that's why putin great
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
Fortune favours the bold!
Hello guys,

My opinion:

If you want to make money, set up an exchange, list any coin created. When there s a
decent supply, slowly buy up a decent amount. CLOSE THE WALLET, pump the coin then
dump into the high price as punters buy in. Finally massively dump back to the original
price, rinse and repeat. Open the wallet when you are done and need an extra cheap
supply.

Putincoin is not the first and will not be the last. On the bright side it leaves a lot more

To answer your question, YES, trade with extreme caution and hope you have a chair
when the music stops.

Everything you said is spot on. The amazing thing is they do it so openly, brazenly and with complete impunity. Complete opposite of good customer service.

Don't like it myself. But I made a lot of BTC at Yobit. You just have to take the risk of keeping your coins on the exchange and miss the POS rewards.

Can't pump if people dump. Solution: put wallet in maintenance indefinitely so people can't dump.
Hello guys,

My opinion:

supply.

when the music stops.

Hello guys,

My opinion:

supply.

when the music stops.

Activity: 798
price is pumped soon it will dump.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Hello guys,

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
We did the Chinese translation bounty but didn't yet receive the bounty for it. What do I need to do in order to collect the bounty for my Husband's work on the translation? Smiley
Activity: 1498
Merit: 785
Hello dev, any another translation available ?
im ready for danish lang
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Vincit qui se vincit.
Putincoin rose in price because Trump won the election.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
Putin -- 160 sat.Very well pump.I like this Cheesy

one question there, why did putin price pumped by almost x10 times? Is there any special devs or because of something else? thanks Tongue
same question here mate is this some sort of pnd group or there's some updates coming from the dev that's why price really jump up inside yobit?
Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

one question there, why did putin price pumped by almost x10 times? Is there any special devs or because of something else? thanks Tongue
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Activity: 489
Merit: 260
Gratz on your hard work. (Y)
Activity: 1008
Merit: 104
Owh damn PUTIN Coin Shocked
I prefer to mining putin coin
Russian President is mined by Miners  Grin
putincoin pump to 50sat.very good coin )))i have profit x2.and many coins on my wallet only pos.

Wallet in yobit is maintenance  Grin

Seems like a remarkable coincidence that every time it pumps the wallets is in maintenance. Mmmm...
putincoin pump to 50sat.very good coin )))i have profit x2.and many coins on my wallet only pos.

Wallet in yobit is maintenance  Grin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 794
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Someone is keeping Putincoin up there, I think this is a sleeping giant (Bear).

Activity: 99
Merit: 10
All of the sudden now my wallet makes no connections and can't sync.

uhh y'all gott any a them... putincoin nodes???

edit: found my own answer -- https://novaexchange.com/addnodes/PUTIN/
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
Windows 7, 64 bit, well everything was fine before it started couple days ago ...
Pages:
Jump to: