Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 16. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 305
Merit: 250
My wallet keep crashing,, resynced, but still it sometime stop working and throws error, i restart working again for few hours and again spots working, what to do ?

You'll have to spawn some specific information, what errors are you getting? Also what op system
are you running the wallet on?

I built my own windows wallet from source as I wanted a 64bit version and it's running faultlessly Smiley

MR1
legendary
Activity: 927
Merit: 1000
So Putin in now transferring his fortune in crypto?   Grin
Activity: 100
Merit: 10
My wallet keep crashing,, resynced, but still it sometime stop working and throws error, i restart working again for few hours and again spots working, what to do ?
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
i thought this coin was a joke but the price keeps on increasing and i could see some volumes ,who is pumping all this,i do not know what to make of it,any one related to the coin is active here ,is the price increasing because putin won the election  Roll Eyes

Someones just butt chugging volume. Selling to themselves or a friend.

Not a bad thing. Could turn into something. Will prob see a 600% increase some day on yoshit... then -90000% when the pumper dumps.
Activity: 448
i thought this coin was a joke but the price keeps on increasing and i could see some volumes ,who is pumping all this,i do not know what to make of it,any one related to the coin is active here ,is the price increasing because putin won the election  Roll Eyes
Who's willing to pump 14k+ of fake volume but not willing to make a website with a picture of Putins face?
Son of a bitch is up 100% today.... someone please want to get a website up?
Activity: 99
The dev has not been around since the first of this month
maybe another Dev can take over PUTIN??

It would be nice. I like the idea of $PUTIN -- love him, hate him, I think this makes for a fun tipping coin. I know poli-sci and international relations nerds would use it.

I really hate it when devs bring out a cool idea for a coin and then lose interest and abandon it. Unfortunately, I am not a dev.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
killed by putin i guess

first lir than chess now putin wtf is going on these days
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
why Putincoin is so weak?

Because the marketing is weak and so are the devs and this community. To have a strong presence you need to be strong, not weak.
needs for the community to take part so the project will proceed i think if dev can create twitter post that we can re tweet to add awareness.
but where are dev?
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Because the marketing is weak and so are the devs and this community. To have a strong presence you need to be strong, not weak.
needs for the community to take part so the project will proceed i think if dev can create twitter post that we can re tweet to add awareness.
Activity: 112
Sexually abused whore.

Activity: 464
Activity: 100
We need to add this coin to Cryptopia, would make price jump nice
Activity: 770
If you want a huge price explosion then the majority of premined PUTINs must be burnt. It will make the supply much less and the coin and its devs more reliable.

I agree, need some Dev input. I'm pleased with the POS so far Smiley

Dev didn't wanna get involved in polotics. I know right ? Likes call pur coin after a politician but then we dont wanna be involved ?? Like poking a lion in the eye and expecting it not to eat your face off.
Activity: 566
The dev has not been around since the first of this month
maybe another Dev can take over PUTIN??
will price up? cause i saw many weeks same price
Activity: 84
where your write code in signature campaign
and where spreadsheet in accepted followed is your signature campaign
Pages: