Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 21. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

Blockchain stable, POS good, coin focus (Putin) has potential to get attention.
Seems it just needs a committed Dev to move the coin forward.

staking is the only way right now to earn but i think dev needs to help and pumped the coin to make attention from the traders.
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Blockchain stable, POS good, coin focus (Putin) has potential to get attention.
Seems it just needs a committed Dev to move the coin forward.

legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
IF YOU DON'T ALL BUY THIS SHIT COIN YOU WILL BE ASSASSINATED BY EX-KGB AGENTS!!!!!1111
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Actualy I think it is not minable yet.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Hi
Unrelated but
Can anyone help me on how to mine using CPU and how to configure (scrypt,X11)
I know CPU mining is dead but this is to know how mining works and know things first hand
I figured u guy have the patience and this thread is new and the coin is based on X11 so trying to learn

Plz guide me guys I have zero knowledge complete newbie
PutinCoin Wallet crashes every 5 minutes

My windows wallet runs fine, staking well.

Try resyncing it :
Backup the wallet.dat
re-name /appdata/roaming/putincoin (just to keep your old wallet data)
create a new directory (/appdata/roaming/putincoin)
copy your wallet.dat into this new directory
Run the PutinCoin.exe

The wallet will re-build the blockchain using your original wallet address
and any coins will be restored.

Activity: 156
Merit: 100
Can I eat a Bitcoin?
PutinCoin Wallet crashes every 5 minutes
I would wait for JustinTrudeauCoin JTC to launch. It will have 0% premine from what it says on the thread.

SCAMCOIN SAME DEV

Not sure of your intentions, definitely not as a social vigilante as COSTX is apparently not a sure investment.

Activity: 420
Merit: 252
I would wait for JustinTrudeauCoin JTC to launch. It will have 0% premine from what it says on the thread.

SCAMCOIN SAME DEV
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
The Request to add PutinCoin on https://c-cex.com is made. We can vote to support it. With small steps to good results. You can send request to other exchangers. Good Luck all.

I've looked on C-cex, no Putincoin?

Someone just bought 32 million Putincoins on Yobit Smiley

its the dev. he has all the coins! 90% premine. he is buying his own coins.
The Request to add PutinCoin on https://c-cex.com is made. We can vote to support it. With small steps to good results. You can send request to other exchangers. Good Luck all.

I've looked on C-cex, no Putincoin?

Someone just bought 32 million Putincoins on Yobit Smiley

Activity: 56
Activity: 994
Merit: 1000
Dev is lying again. he is still holding a large chunk of premine and want to make us fool again
For Example I am going to add it on my local bulgarian exchanger and post an article about it. But we can't just stay we must work out Putin Coin prize
There is no man on the world who can't recognize Putin. First step is to popularize this coin and to make comunity biger and stable. What we can do is starting from spaming to facebook groups, twitter and of course it will be a step forward if someone with skills create video about Putin Coin. That's the way to go forward
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Stage POW is now finished. In early trading the entire premine was neatly distributed over large and medium investors. Now, developers do not have the coins. Now only Exchange and POS.
We have decided to give all, because of the big hype this issue reached the media. And this is a political game in which we do not want to participate. Now all the coins belong to the crypto community. You can not be afraid of dumping prices. We believe this is great news.
Good luck everyone.

translated : We have dump all coins and fool you, fuck you all we get the money !

SCAMMERS !
scamers and stupids...to create a coin with a good concept and potential  is a very hard thing to do.a lot of shitcoins around, and nobody cares or gives a fuck about them. they killed with their stupidity and greed. this one had potential of great growth in my opinion and i do not think that the devs will ever create a coin as good.
Activity: 420
Merit: 252
Stage POW is now finished. In early trading the entire premine was neatly distributed over large and medium investors. Now, developers do not have the coins. Now only Exchange and POS.
We have decided to give all, because of the big hype this issue reached the media. And this is a political game in which we do not want to participate. Now all the coins belong to the crypto community. You can not be afraid of dumping prices. We believe this is great news.
Good luck everyone.

translated : We have dump all coins and fool you, fuck you all we get the money !

SCAMMERS !
Activity: 1016
Merit: 502
follow/tweet - retweet campaning is closed? send PM dev and nothing ...
Activity: 42
Good luck everyone.
Pages:
Jump to: