Pages:
Author

Topic: 📈 PutinCoin【PUTIN】🌟 💵 POS 150% 💴 POW JUST 50K BLOCKS ➔ MUCH BOUNTIES - page 19. (Read 73216 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Has the coin been advertised on online communities like Reddit?
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
Putin Lobby is too powerfull to be just a simple coi. What If we ask Cointelegraph to write an article about coin named on Politics - New way to build a lobby
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
showing some good numbers of trade from yobit i think this project still on a surviving stage if this coin pursue
will determine how the project will grow the more investors the more trade the more for the price to rise up
we needed to keep holding and staking stop the dump.
Activity: 253
Merit: 101
KEK
Activity: 305
Merit: 250

Wallet good (staking well), blockchain explorer available, healthy exchange volume
and coin price is on the increase.

Activity: 31
150% POS
I do not want anything more than this coin
about the rest have exchange
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
So no official site?
Original dev is gone?
Somehow 30k+ volume still.

Is that about where this shits at?
Activity: 2
Hi guys. Ok first why wix? What do you prefer to designing a new site or to have more time to bring Putin coin to the Light? Important update is today starts our first popularize campaign called Crazy Ivan. It is a kind of ebrain storming. Read more on the site http://putincoin.wixsite.com/putinpower/campaign and be creative.
Activity: 166
Merit: 101
design for coin was already made on aliexpress Smiley))))))
google it
Activity: 473
Merit: 252
This is my first post as lead Putin developer. I want to assure you we are here to stay and create powerful well recognized brand dedicated to Putin. We are not just  bunch of scammers and we really need your support. Our campaigns just staring. We are not going to leave Trumpcoin to be the only one political succsesfeul cryptocurrency. Here is our new web page of you want to learn more http://putincoin.wixsite.com/putinpower. Now is time to return to my daily tasks. Putin Counterparty beyond universe!

wixsite.com?
dude come on... you know what you just did? you just pissed all over Putins face  Kiss

If you really are the lead dev on this, then you should give it up now. Let someone else take over.
Because Putin would have shot you in the face if he would ever see what fucking crap you use his name on.

This coin could be something big, but it wont be with a dev who takes all the shortcuts and thinks that a coin gets huge without investing any money in it.

Anyone interested in doing this the right way?

Its already over. Want to make a putin2 coin. I'm in for that.

Putin2...
I had huge plans for Putincoin. Then this asshole was a little bit faster to go live with it and fucking destroyed it  Roll Eyes

Theres no such thing as Putin2 ^^
Lets do a forced takeover + swap. Total supply down and wixsluts out. lol Wink
Activity: 31
all altcoins serve to win BTC
this is a good option
Activity: 1204
Merit: 501
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
We can help a lot to this project. Look at Trumpsters the support his coin so well. We can do it too.
legendary
Activity: 1938
Merit: 1014
This is my first post as lead Putin developer. I want to assure you we are here to stay and create powerful well recognized brand dedicated to Putin. We are not just  bunch of scammers and we really need your support. Our campaigns just staring. We are not going to leave Trumpcoin to be the only one political succsesfeul cryptocurrency. Here is our new web page of you want to learn more http://putincoin.wixsite.com/putinpower. Now is time to return to my daily tasks. Putin Counterparty beyond universe!

Good news.
We think that the coin will live.
I buy some coins and wait.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Sexually abused whore.

wixsite.com?
dude come on... you know what you just did? you just pissed all over Putins face  Kiss

If you really are the lead dev on this, then you should give it up now. Let someone else take over.
Because Putin would have shot you in the face if he would ever see what fucking crap you use his name on.

This coin could be something big, but it wont be with a dev who takes all the shortcuts and thinks that a coin gets huge without investing any money in it.

Its already over. Want to make a putin2 coin. I'm in for that.
Activity: 473
Merit: 252

wixsite.com?

Activity: 305
Merit: 250

it is not working here also

The wallet is not country specific, what ops system you using and what errors do you get ?

I just downloaded the PutinCoin.exe and it runs on windows 10.

Look at the debug.log file /appdata/roaming/putincoin to see what errors are being reported.

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
My wallet works with no problem too.
Maybe it works good only in Russia  Grin
it is not working here also
Activity: 84
I want to spent some bucks ti buy and stake this coin, but it seems developer abandon his project
Pages:
Jump to: