Pages:
Author

Topic: [QCN] QuazarCoin | Full anonymity | Privacy&Data protection | Egalitarian PoW - page 23. (Read 87093 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I like the new website look by the way
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Activity: 126
Fees of Minergates pool , it's a JOKE  Shocked

cheers
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I sent all giveaways to all the participants who stated their QCN address correctly and had a link to their message.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
whether normal wallet with win interface?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015
pptx on ypool, he's trying to kill QCN by dumping on Poloniex 'cause he think it's competitor of MRO (which he's big bagholder).
So, now i can realize that how QCN value than MRO.

Now i will mine something more profitable, then dump to BTC and use that to buy cheap QCN, thanks pptx lol

I'm unsure how pptx is a bagholder? Please explain. Smiley

"thanks", truckythin, "lol"
Folks, my balance was locked and I waited when balance will unlocked.

I've sent a giveaway to all the participants who stated their address correctly and had a link to their message. Perhaps some have not received the money yet, I heard that some transactions had been postponed.

Don't worry. Everyone who took part before 5/27/2014 should receive QCN.

This also applies to translators.
Activity: 781
Merit: 501
pptx on ypool, he's trying to kill QCN by dumping on Poloniex 'cause he think it's competitor of MRO (which he's big bagholder).
So, now i can realize that how QCN value than MRO.

Now i will mine something more profitable, then dump to BTC and use that to buy cheap QCN, thanks pptx lol
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I'm sorry, folks, I had no access to the Internet during the weekend.

All translators, creators of pools and other people who help with the creation of infrastructure PM me, if you haven't received bounty yet. Thank you for all!
Folks, I've revised the size of payments. From now on i am paying 80 QCN per translation into a subforum and 60 for a thread post.

I'll soon submit a list of languages which I already have.

I'll send all bounties in the evening.

Regards,
O.S.
Where could I find the list of languages which you already have?
I assume "the evening" you refer has passed, yet I haven't received any for a bounty. Thank you dev.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
So the pools are being set up, so miners can dump coins. What else is happening, becuase all that seems to be happening now is the price is falling.
So what else is going on?
http://qcn.5limi.com/

chinese pool .I start it 2015-05-25

Cool. PM me & write your QCN address.
The MinerGate dev added a new option, it's the top 10 QuazarCoin users.

Activity: 174
Activity: 965
Merit: 515
Thank's for the ReadMe.txt in the wallet zip file. A big +

I downloaded monero and Quazar and thanks to your readme it was possible to start those things.

I wonder a bit what the target people for this coins are since the setup and daily usage is rather user unfriendly and the different mining softwares very confusing.

For example which one you take when you want an up to date and fast standalone miner that you start with a batch file? Just that ..not more not less.

I figured that the blockchain synchronisation of monero after 1 or 2 days eats a significant lot of time.

Didn't read into that cryptonight or cryptonote thing but can it be that they did overdoo with security and anonymity on heavy cost of performance? Was that intendet that way or is it made so that it satys on CPU for a long time?

Activity: 174
Thanks for the pools! They are active enough and basically the whole devs are in touch with the users.

I'll soon send bounties to all the pools devs but I'll not send any more bounties for the pools created after 5/27/2014.

Dear new pool devs, I think your fee should be enough.
Folks, the giveaway is closed for now!

I've tried to send QCN to everyone who took part but I've received a couple of hundreds of inquiries.

You can help the giveaway fund by sending them to:
Code:
1R9wwAH68XNGHZBsSCbyPL5EBepCoqnPPYpUuYx7jyZtc1SqekoM5p4iiB4EnkHBMXUrkwg7vR35vcoC6h48t7AjKXqXWqX

Thank you kindly for your lively participation!
Pages:
Jump to: