Pages:
Author

Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically - page 8. (Read 132704 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0
I really like the site.
BUT sounds like it is dead at the moment. On twitter people are angry because no reply from support any more.
Withdrawal don't work.

Maybe you should not deposit at the moment.

Maybe people should search informations before investing and get angry.

I personally wrote a few times that qoinpro use to disappear for months, as others wrote too. But people instead of reading feedback posts, are all happy to deposit btc is this service when they promise to give btc forks.

Peopleeee wake up!

I also tryed that site, but for me looks like scam.
Who will pay you money for nothing? Nobody. So, thik we undertood the situation.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578
I really like the site.
BUT sounds like it is dead at the moment. On twitter people are angry because no reply from support any more.
Withdrawal don't work.

Maybe people should search informations before investing and get angry.

I personally wrote a few times that qoinpro use to disappear for months, as others wrote too. But people instead of reading feedback posts, are all happy to deposit btc is this service when they promise to give btc forks.

Peopleeee wake up!
Activity: 2282
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
I really like the site.
Withdrawal don't work.

Activity: 434
Merit: 110
This site actually allowed me to withdaw a few weeks ago. Since BTC increase in 2017 I decided to check all the little faucets where I could have balances and found about 20$ there. I tried to withdraw and got paid in about a day or two. I wouldn't really recommend the site, because you are not gonna earn anything there unless BTC will rise to a million or you have thousands refs. They pay less than dust, but they do not look like scam.

Agreed on that, you will never get wealthy income from this site even if you invite 10.000 friends.
Furthermore for me qoin.pro is the place where i can get credited with latest BTC forks (so far got only BCD)
Have withdrawn several times, once it took over 2 weeks, wrote in this topic and sent PM to woutersteven and got my bitcoin.
If you take a look at traffic which is going to qoin.pro it's easily to see, they are just overloaded with tons of new registrations and dozen of support tickets.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
This site actually allowed me to withdaw a few weeks ago. Since BTC increase in 2017 I decided to check all the little faucets where I could have balances and found about 20$ there. I tried to withdraw and got paid in about a day or two. I wouldn't really recommend the site, because you are not gonna earn anything there unless BTC will rise to a million or you have thousands refs. They pay less than dust, but they do not look like scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
Is anyone else receiving the free coins? I've noticed that my btc balance doesn't go up despite their claim that you receive 2 satoshi (more with referrals) each day. I haven't checked other coins but bch balance appears steady as well.

It might be because so many BTC forks are being added recently to Qoin.pro, my opinion.
#SBTC should be credited this week i suppose, and they will move on to another fork for calculations and crediting.
I wish the process could go faster, and support could be more effective, but it really seems Qoin.pro is overloaded with support requests and questions of all kind.
Last time when i needed help, i found it here at this thread.
Activity: 34
Is anyone else receiving the free coins? I've noticed that my btc balance doesn't go up despite their claim that you receive 2 satoshi (more with referrals) each day. I haven't checked other coins but bch balance appears steady as well.
Activity: 6
received an email yesterday about another fork, UnitedBitcoin aka UBTC  happening today:

"The ratio of  UBTC you will receive for every BTC in your QoinPro wallet is 1:1, meaning if you have 2.7 BTC you will get 2.7 UBTC (just like BCH and BTG).  There is a special procedure for claiming UBTC, but we will handle it for you"

Reading this thread seems withdrawals take a while ... reason unimportant. A little worrisome and strange that deposits are automatic but withdrawals require in-house processing.

Anyone able to withdraw their deposits and bonus coins thus far???

I withdrew LTC, DOGE and BTC within 24h, but waiting on Dash since the 4th of December. I send them 2 emails, dm on twitter and message here, still no reply from support Sad

This is QoinPro

Please send us your username and we'll investigate.

Hey Steven Wouter - I appreciate the fact that the site is overwhelmed with support requests, but almost 2 months have gone by and I still haven't gotten my BTG. I've tried support requests. I've tried emails to you and support. I've even tried sending tweets to the QoinPro account AND your account. I have gotten NO RESPONSES AT ALL. What the heck man?

AND - I've claimed all the most recent Bitcoin forks but none of the balances reflect the proper amount as compared to my BTC balance.

QoinPro username: arog73
Activity: 6
@woutersteven

So, whatever happened to your promises of receiving matching deposits of BCH & BTG?

I take it you are just going to 'keep' those coins, huh? Is that it?

Does your word mean anything to you?

I dare you to be a man and keep your word.

Username: Pirata911

I'm in a similar situation...NO BTG! I understand that support seems overloaded. I get it...but we're getting close to two months now and not BTG as promised. Also, I claimed all the most recent Bitcoin forks and none of those coins reflect the proper balances.

I am pretty frustrated and am thinking about just withdrawing my BTC entirely. Even without the BTG.

QoinPro username: arog73
Activity: 418
Merit: 11
Well this is a great site Smiley No spam, no ads, simple sign up and free crypto!!
Recommended!
https://qoinpro.com/f255eb8101f33921a903f0d03d8d909a
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Will this be worth my time when I dont do referral links? I hate sending around referrals and dont have time for that stuff, so my question is, will this be worth it without doing referrals? Will I be able to accumulate enough funds on qoinpro.com so that I can someday withdraw them? Another question are withdrawal fees, how much are they?
Activity: 3
I paid 0.00025000BTC Fee for a transaction who is never arrived (so i think my 0.1 BTC is already lost...)

This is not normal... You can't be confident on that site !!

do you mean you actually put some money to them and now you tried to withdraw your coins you are not getting it on your wallet? If so, sad for you, they are one of the oldest scam site here in crypto world and you just fell for it

Yes it's exaclty that... they sent me a mail talking about a fork, saying that i have to put my BTC before the 28th for valid the operation.... i heard about the possibility of a scam just after this but it was too late... i ask my money back but i can't acceed to the blockchain, they do the operation "manually"... no answer from support, no possibility to verify the chain for verify.... !!!

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Activity: 518
Merit: 258
I paid 0.00025000BTC Fee for a transaction who is never arrived (so i think my 0.1 BTC is already lost...)

do you mean you actually put some money to them and now you tried to withdraw your coins you are not getting it on your wallet? If so, sad for you, they are one of the oldest scam site here in crypto world and you just fell for it
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Paying for me. I getting coins from here. Just dont get peercoin.

Activity: 16
So, I signed up on the site and it looks like you have to pay to unlock bonuses of the free coins you will be getting?
https://qoinpro.com/2c2d7b63156c08b6d3173bbcdacead13
@woutersteven

I didn't have any answer from support and i don't have my money back on my wallet!!!

Username : karubael

Please do this fast, I need it and it's really too long....

Thanks
Activity: 4
i cant even log into site. i get some logo and a numbers . they stole my money like every other site . sick of dishonest thieves. 
the login is quite buggy.
it doesn't work always.
i have to try several times to get the login to work.
if the capcha is not showing the numbers you should close the login and then try again until it works.

I've found that when I have many windows/tabs open in browsers or processs running (programs running in other windows) it increases latency in response time to fetch and load the capcha.   I believe the 'moving' images on the login page tend to interfere with timing (it moves too fast... login screens that have no moving graphics to load, tend to load up captch right away).   

TIPS:

1.  Always REFRESH your browser window when on the login page.

2.  Be Patient.  Click mouse into Email Field, type in email (of the first few letters if you have auto logins stored in your browser) then use TAB KEY to move to next field, PASSWORD.   If your browser doesn't auto-fillin password associated with Email Address Entered,  and you are on a TABLET or Android, try Using option like "Request Desk Top" in firefox for example.   Many sites using mobile scripting are more glitchy thank desktop pages.

3.  Make sure you have AdBlocking software turned off which may be blocking or delaying the loading up of captchas.

4.   If you use UMatrix or other 'blockers' that let you block ad domains, pictures, other known spammy domains, make sure anything related to Captcha (or google analytics sites with Script codes0 are ALLOWED or NOT BLOCKED.

5.  If you are running Chat/Phone Apps that are running in background (that use javascript, etc) try ending those programs until after you sucessfully log on.

6.  Be Patient.  Often times other programs (like firefox) are running in the background checking for updates, which slows down response time of other programs and browser windows, so waiting to see if captcha appears may be all thats needed.

7.  All exchanges and networks are overloaded now, like never before, so patience and don't keep clicking and clicking on options or links because that's another way local networks, lans, etc. get bogged down by users who think if they keep clicking and clicking the systems or programs will move faster... but doing that only makes it worse for everyone.

Good luck!   

NOTE:  If you ever cut and paste or copy and paste any code, password, etc. that has the $ Sign (or some other special characters) from a notepad, document or email (in windows anyway not sure about mac/adroid.iOs) when you paste it into a the password field of a web page,  you may not notice is before the letters turn into ************* but 'the system' will delete the $ signs from your clipboard text being pasted, and the web sight will reject your signin, because your password sent is wrong, even though you pasted it. 

I like $ in my passwords because its a good practice to use it to make hacking harder, longer.  I always count the character length of the password pasted to make sure it matches the password in my notepad and manually insert the $ if its missing.

After SAVING password in the browser, it should do that automatically...

Good luck trading... be wary of scammer coins, exchanges, wallets, apps, apks, but have patience for all web sites, especially crypto coin related because everyone is swamped and overwhelmed and it may be that way for a long time.

I have issues with Qoinpro right now (date on my account balance says Last Updated Oct 2017) and am patiently waiting for a reply.

As a rule, I keep most of my values offline and only put into an exchange values I can risk losing while trading back and forth.

To me,  I enjoy exchanges for the tools and ability to exchange between many coins rapidly, but always use caution.

It's A Jungle out there and many scammers are taking advantage as this trading stuff heats up....

Moderator SFCrypto Hobby Club
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
i cant even log into site. i get some logo and a numbers . they stole my money like every other site . sick of dishonest thieves. 
the login is quite buggy.
it doesn't work always.
i have to try several times to get the login to work.
if the capcha is not showing the numbers you should close the login and then try again until it works.
Activity: 20
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: