Pages:
Author

Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically - page 12. (Read 132704 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Bitcoin|||Altscoin
Really hoping QoinPro isn't a scam...

I received an email from QoinPro stating that there was one day left to transfer BTC into the wallet and receive a stake of BCH and BTG, and I had just happened to be on the lookout at the same time for an investment opportunity that seemed legitimate. I hadn't had any indication that QoinPro may not be legit, so I decided to deposit my BTC into the wallet there (0.03283765 BTC deposit)..

I emailed them several times asking about the fork claims, no response. So, I decided to withdraw my funds. I should mention that I did do one withdrawal immediately after the deposit transferred, but only for 25k s฿. It went through without an issue.

The site says that during the beta period, outgoing trxns are processed manually to "ensure everything is working" (?) so I should allow 24 hours. I'm used to dealing with this annoyance from Coinpot so nbd, but their news feed claims they left beta back in Juny or July (I don't remember which).

I've sent three emails and a Facebook message, none of which have received a response, and I've been waiting well over 24 hours for the release of my BTC... This is not a small amount of money to me, and after some more research I'm starting to wonder about their legitimacy..

Fingers crossed..
I think i have to try it also, i need more passive income, just one question do we have to deposits some bitcoin before we can withdraw.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Really hoping QoinPro isn't a scam...

I received an email from QoinPro stating that there was one day left to transfer BTC into the wallet and receive a stake of BCH and BTG, and I had just happened to be on the lookout at the same time for an investment opportunity that seemed legitimate. I hadn't had any indication that QoinPro may not be legit, so I decided to deposit my BTC into the wallet there (0.03283765 BTC deposit)..

I emailed them several times asking about the fork claims, no response. So, I decided to withdraw my funds. I should mention that I did do one withdrawal immediately after the deposit transferred, but only for 25k s฿. It went through without an issue.

The site says that during the beta period, outgoing trxns are processed manually to "ensure everything is working" (?) so I should allow 24 hours. I'm used to dealing with this annoyance from Coinpot so nbd, but their news feed claims they left beta back in Juny or July (I don't remember which).

I've sent three emails and a Facebook message, none of which have received a response, and I've been waiting well over 24 hours for the release of my BTC... This is not a small amount of money to me, and after some more research I'm starting to wonder about their legitimacy..

Fingers crossed..
Activity: 9
I am ready to bet that everyone sending BTC in here to have the fork double will lose all.

And you are right, Sir! I was lured by the promises of free coins and post-fork free BCH, BTC Gold and Segwit2x that I went ahead and deposited my BTCs... Big Mistake! I made a withdrawal a few days ago and nothing so far. At this point, I know I've been scammed.

Guys-- Do NOT deposit your hard earned BTCs into this freaking honeypot. Do not make the same mistake I made. I should have known better. I'm so freaking pissed with myself. A very expensive lesson learned.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
Great project. Im planning to join since I've just read this a while ago. So far as members giving good feedback, I believe that I can earn on your site also. KUDOS!
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
LOL what you looking at?
I am ready to bet that everyone sending BTC in here to have the fork double will lose all.
Activity: 5
Just registered this site and all seems to be working good!

Is it true tho that old users needs to unlock Neo coin with credits? For me Neo coin is automatically unlocked. Asking because I registered under my friend who is old user and he seems to have locked Neo coin.

Also getting first referral would be awesome: https://qoinpro.com/a2ce568a9c135889183cc7a58586e4c3

KISSES Kiss
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Is there anyone here who started with registration without harnessing money and not developing the number of referrals? I wonder how long it will take to accumulate $ 100 in the BTC itself?
I registered almost 3 years ago and I have almost 30k satoshi. Good that bitcoin price increased so much in these years, otherwise these 30k satoshi would look even more pathetic. It's not hard to count how many years I need to reach 150k satoshi payout treshold and then pay 50k satoshi withdrawal fee. But I'm nit complaining, because I didn't wasted time on Qoinpro - I just created account and then check it sometimes.
How much it will take to accumulate $100 in btc? Idk, few decades, century???
Only way to earn something from qoinpro - getting referrals, but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro

but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro. What did you mean? What is faucets?
Do you not know what is faucets? Here is explanation to you:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitcoin_faucet
Qoinpro also can be described as faucet, but it's a bit diferent - no captcha required, coins given automatically each day, but they give much less than usual faucets and earnings are very limited here.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Is there anyone here who started with registration without harnessing money and not developing the number of referrals? I wonder how long it will take to accumulate $ 100 in the BTC itself?
I registered almost 3 years ago and I have almost 30k satoshi. Good that bitcoin price increased so much in these years, otherwise these 30k satoshi would look even more pathetic. It's not hard to count how many years I need to reach 150k satoshi payout treshold and then pay 50k satoshi withdrawal fee. But I'm nit complaining, because I didn't wasted time on Qoinpro - I just created account and then check it sometimes.
Only way to earn something from qoinpro - getting referrals, but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro

but it's more profitable to promote faucets instead of Qoinpro. What did you mean? What is faucets?
sound interesting,can i have two account on qoinpro.com?

The rules indicate that multi-accounts will be blocked. So it's up to you to decide whether to take risks or not.
Activity: 260
Merit: 250
Any still active user from the year 2014 that can vouch that this is worth of people's time? Much better if someone can showcase their earnings Smiley
Question, is the daily giveaway really increase as it longer time it gets?

I did manage to withdraw some fedoracoin at the end of 2016, but as i posted 3 pages earlier, I had my account suspended for unknown reasons...
Activity: 308
sound interesting,can i have two account on qoinpro.com?
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1330
Slava Ukraini!
Activity: 3
How well do you rate this site among the others?

The daily payout amount seems so minuscule and I am getting mixed reports on the ability to make withdrawals. The site pays out 0.00000002747 BTC a day. I don't do maths so I don't know how much that is but it doesn't look like much. I could be wrong. Do yyou keep your coins on this site or just use it as a faucet?

Signup here.
https://qoinpro.com/fb039fd1a64efb0aaddea5986d12eac3

Bitfinex is closing(closed?) in the USA. Does anyone use(recommend) this?
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007
I registered 2 or 3 years ago and it still isn't even close to the levels where I can withdraw.

Definately not worth it imo.
Activity: 112
Hi All,

Is this still working? what did you do to have higher income here? Thanks.
The application offered to put bitcoin to get bitcoin gold. Has anyone done this?
Activity: 308
Activity: 12
A little revieuw about Qoinpro on Hashers

• Is there a catch, yes or no ?
  • User friendly interface?
  • Wel documented?
  • Free from adds?
  • Earning witout investment possible?
  • Will it make you rich?

There is also a poll and anyone can vote (one per ip-address) and check the result.
What do you think of Qoinpro:
a) It's definitely worth it!
b) It's good
c) It's ok
d) Ehm, mwahh, I don't know
e) Don't use it. 

Check it out on:  https://hashers.co.uk
There is also a nice cryptoportal of there.   

Regards,

Hasher_admin
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
I will try. I hope this wallet can give free coin. ı do no need waste of time. ı will give feedback. regards.
Activity: 174
bông
Anyone can sign up under my link to continue the thread.
https://qoinpro.com/815609f8e4da2eb837ba0cb2161635d7
Thank you !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: