Pages:
Author

Topic: QoinPro.com - Free BTC, DOGE, LTC, FTC, VTA every 24 hours automatically - page 9. (Read 132704 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I got Dash payment today finaly, thanks steven!

Anyhow, does anyone know how to unlock referral levels 5-6-7 Huh
Activity: 9
@woutersteven

OK, I'm not the only one who never received your promised BCH & BTG. I deposited 0.52 BTC and it took 3 weeks to get my money back!!!

Are you just going to 'keep' those forked coins? Is that how you are making money? Off of forks???

Does your word mean anything to you?

I dare you to be a man and keep your word.

Username: Pirata911
Activity: 1
I logged into my acct and most of my coins balances are whacked!  Date on balance page is OCTOBER 2017!???

WTF!?  WHERE ARE MY COINS?  WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

Moderator SFCrypto Club
Activity: 36
I had deposited 2.26 BTC to Qoinpro after receiving their mail stating that they are supporting all possible BTC, BCH, BTG forks. I was told to contact [email protected] if [email protected] is unresponsive. I had tagged a mail to support regarding clarifications of depositing BTC and forks. I had not received a reply till eleven days, then I had mailed [email protected] regarding the same and I received a mail after three days. I had deposited BTC. But till one month or so there is no sign of getting my forked BTG credited. And till now the same situation. Also after a lot of hue and cry over social media and after several painful conversations with Mr. Wouter I received back my BTC but I had not received my forked BTG till now. I have sent so many mails, support tickets and twitter messages but in vain. Now I would like to ask Qoinpro whether they are going to give my forked BTG back to my BTG address : GcEUk9oSUyyHAXhhUGu8NNa9fd2QeJcmMy ? My Qoinpro user id : intutkri2  I am keeping my fingers crossed !
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Coinhoarder
Activity: 294
LEGIT AIRDROPS - https://airdrop.buzz
Activity: 114
Hi Steven,
I'm in Qoinpro since 2014 (May) and Neo is locked for me too  Huh

If someone needs a referral link, here's mine : https://qoinpro.com/7e80b1f6988856ef12662da602ea7239

Happy to see you again Steven,

My neo is always locked.

Could you please do something ?

(geebee account on Qoinpro  Smiley )

Thanks

Steven, Do not forget me !  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 110
This is QoinPro

Your withdrawal has been approved and is on the way, apologies for the delays.

Withdrawal confirmed, and arrived on my wallet.

For everyone having similar problems with pending withdrawals, please don't push on support, they are doing everything that they can, it's just too many of us and recent bitcoin forks to be credited.

Activity: 410
Merit: 1
My issue has been resolved. I hope the rest of yours are soon as well.
I have asked qoinpro on twitter to come here and respond.
Activity: 196
Is there anything that I would need to do or?
Seems confusing to me.  Huh Huh
Add me to the list of people with a missing transaction and no response to emails or Twitter.

Username: Afwoods212

Please provide transaction ID IMMEDIATELY!
They announced automated payments next week...

@woutersteven, are pending withdrawals going to be processed as well then or those that are pending, will be manually sent?
Activity: 114
Hi Steven,
I'm in Qoinpro since 2014 (May) and Neo is locked for me too  Huh

If someone needs a referral link, here's mine : https://qoinpro.com/7e80b1f6988856ef12662da602ea7239

Happy to see you again Steven,

My neo is always locked.

Could you please do something ?

(geebee account on Qoinpro  Smiley )

Thanks
Activity: 9
@woutersteven

So, whatever happened to your promises of receiving matching deposits of BCH & BTG?

I take it you are just going to 'keep' those coins, huh? Is that it?

Does your word mean anything to you?

I dare you to be a man and keep your word.

Username: Pirata911
Activity: 3
There are no Advertisements, No hourly Captchas and we will not be spamming you with commercial messages.

Where does your money come from then?

Something definitely fishy is going on around here.

It looks like classic piramid system. Many users want earn only from referrals, but owners count on those who will deposit funds.. Sooner or later withdrawals will be blocked.
I will not be surprised if soon they announce that have cryptocurrency mine (of course fake one)

What do you think of coinpot.co? Nicely designed multi currency microwallet, associated with several faucets, and they offer browser CPU mining. Do you think it's fake? It does actually increase CPU usage.

My advice has always been and always will be to not keep coins in online wallets. If someone wants to use faucets - of course microwallets are helpful, but I would never make a deposit there.

I didn't plan on depositing any greater amounts there. I was just wondering because you mentioned fake mining, and coinpot.co does offer browser mining. If it actually puts workload on the CPU, is it safe to say that it's probably legit mining?
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
There are no Advertisements, No hourly Captchas and we will not be spamming you with commercial messages.

It looks like classic piramid system. Many users want earn only from referrals, but owners count on those who will deposit funds.. Sooner or later withdrawals will be blocked.
I will not be surprised if soon they announce that have cryptocurrency mine (of course fake one)

What do you think of coinpot.co? Nicely designed multi currency microwallet, associated with several faucets, and they offer browser CPU mining. Do you think it's fake? It does actually increase CPU usage.

My advice has always been and always will be to not keep coins in online wallets. If someone wants to use faucets - of course microwallets are helpful, but I would never make a deposit there.
Activity: 3

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

received an email yesterday about another fork, UnitedBitcoin aka UBTC  happening today:

"The ratio of  UBTC you will receive for every BTC in your QoinPro wallet is 1:1, meaning if you have 2.7 BTC you will get 2.7 UBTC (just like BCH and BTG).  There is a special procedure for claiming UBTC, but we will handle it for you"

Reading this thread seems withdrawals take a while ... reason unimportant. A little worrisome and strange that deposits are automatic but withdrawals require in-house processing.

Anyone able to withdraw their deposits and bonus coins thus far???

I withdrew LTC, DOGE and BTC within 24h, but waiting on Dash since the 4th of December. I send them 2 emails, dm on twitter and message here, still no reply from support Sad
Pages:
Jump to: