Pages:
Author

Topic: QORA Giveaway | 2nd Gen | New Source | Thousands of Coins For Everyone - page 19. (Read 60621 times)

legendary
Activity: 1146
Merit: 1000
When do payouts begin?
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
What type of algorithm does this coin use? is it possible to mine?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1046
Here we go again
hello gang  Cheesy

Its odd that i dont see my wallet addy anymore after a restart ?

Is this normal ?
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001
Can someone send me a few Qora so I can verify my wallet before I put my UID into the web site.

I will send it back if need be.

thanks...
legendary
Activity: 1806
Is this offer open to total newbies like me?

I'll send you 50 coins if you PM me your address.

Received thanks,

Does anyone know if there are plans to blank out the qora client's password fields when you are filling them in? They were clearly visible in plain text when I filled them out, which is making it really easy for shoulder surfers.

I don't think there are such plans.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10

Received thanks,

Does anyone know if there are plans to blank out the qora client's password fields when you are filling them in? They were clearly visible in plain text when I filled them out, which is making it really easy for shoulder surfers.
legendary

Activity: 121
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
I like what I see, I'm in.
Activity: 118
look interesting! I'm in  Cool
legendary
Does your Signature Validation check that the account is valid? I ask because I had a "Copy Address" problem, and didn't realise because the clipboard already held a Nxt address, and I got through the registration with an address that probably wouldn't work. Eventually I noticed Qora addresses are supposed to begin with Q, and didn't, so I've fixed it now, but it would have been nice if Signature Validation had warned me.

You might want to edit the first post to be clear that signatures can contain other stuff. I wasn't sure if I'd have to stop including my Bitcoin address to include Qora.

The client won't send coins if the address doesn't exist. If someone makes a mistake in his address I'll contacts him.

Thanks for the advice, I'll edit the post.
legendary
Wow! Lots of interest and new people today  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks good, thanks..setting up a few nodes for Qora!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
great system... done  Cheesy
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
looking forward for this and involve.
Thank you
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
signatures up.hope dev can give me some coins.thanks
Activity: 69
we should be more promotion qora ,qora is nxt again!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Activity: 365
Merit: 251
Does your Signature Validation check that the account is valid? I ask because I had a "Copy Address" problem, and didn't realise because the clipboard already held a Nxt address, and I got through the registration with an address that probably wouldn't work. Eventually I noticed Qora addresses are supposed to begin with Q, and didn't, so I've fixed it now, but it would have been nice if Signature Validation had warned me.

You might want to edit the first post to be clear that signatures can contain other stuff. I wasn't sure if I'd have to stop including my Bitcoin address to include Qora.
Activity: 63
Pages:
Jump to: