Pages:
Author

Topic: QORA Giveaway | 2nd Gen | New Source | Thousands of Coins For Everyone - page 20. (Read 60621 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Chinese Translator
nice coin,Love it。please give some free coins
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Activity: 292
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
I like QORA. Hope to be able to reward more.
Activity: 140
With the limited signature privileges of a newbie, I am able to put in an URL to a website,  however when I put in the text-only version described by the OP, I find that my Qora address is truncated. Same result on two different browsers.

Is my text field limited in characters for a newbie?
If so, then I can't participate in this.

Pentamon

Never mind, Newbies sometimes do not follow the instructions clearly:
The text version is very condensed, now it works  Smiley
Activity: 546
Merit: 500

good market plan.  QORA is a good coin.

The condition is hard and reward is less. Good luck .  Grin
Activity: 140
With the limited signature privileges of a newbie, I am able to put in an URL to a website,  however when I put in the text-only version described by the OP, I find that my Qora address is truncated. Same result on two different browsers.

Is my text field limited in characters for a newbie?
If so, then I can't participate in this.

Pentamon
Activity: 468
anyone send me few qoras to play with.  thanx Grin
Activity: 210
Looking for the next big thing
I couldn't install the Qora wallet.  I knew I didn't have Java and guessed that was the problem.  Instead of trying to figure out what Java I needed and install it from different websites, I took a leap of faith and installed the NXT client from here with a one click install.  http://nxtra.org/nxt-wallet/  After that the Qora client worked perfectly.  Just wanted to mention it in case others are having problems. 
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Hope to see Qora on poloniex soon.

It should happen any day now.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Thanks Very much,i like this coin!
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Hope to see Qora on poloniex soon.
legendary
Hi, I cant run the run.bat. it closes as soon as it runs.
I can run nxt client's run.bat with no problem. can you help.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I have windows 8 64bit.

#7 will probably help
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iKOkeYape3erM45g3VoRxHzY0kLgy84LT7sPLI9847M/edit
Activity: 468
Hi, I cant run the run.bat. it closes as soon as it runs.
I can run nxt client's run.bat with no problem. can you help.

'java' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

I have windows 8 64bit.
legendary
I've already remarked that there might be a small hype about Qora atm.

But what is the matter for that?

As you can see there are many other coins with different features which won't get hyped I guess..
e.g. Energycoin, Sharecoin etc.

Qora is the 2nd gen coin with new source and new POS algorithm. Sooner or later it'll among 10 ten coins by cap.

I believe it will be among the first 5. It had a better IPO and much more stable and friendly wallet than NXT. +name exchange from the start!!
stable wallet? lol

Not lol at all  Smiley A bit more than a week has passed since the launch and we already have stable client. Just try to install v6.0.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

As you can see there are many other coins with different features which won't get hyped I guess..

Qora is the 2nd gen coin with new source and new POS algorithm. Sooner or later it'll among 10 ten coins by cap.

I believe it will be among the first 5. It had a better IPO and much more stable and friendly wallet than NXT. +name exchange from the start!!
stable wallet? lol

It never crashed.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500

stable wallet? lol
Activity: 364
☕ NXT-4BTE-8Y4K-CDS2-6TB82
A bit promotion now and then cannot do any harm. Smiley
legendary

I agree. I meant 1-2 month period ) After the dev implement all features it'll be among top five.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

Pages:
Jump to: