Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 39. (Read 307530 times)

tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Nice to hear. I can't wait to try the new release  Smiley

Any estimation for the new release?
I'd like to try out the new features Wink
Work is progressing. I think that it is possible to release a week later.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Sorry for the new but i am gonna stop the Qora investing fund at the moment, i need to think the bussines model, i am gonna refund shareholders, when it be ready i will compensate for disturbances, please sell it in market so i can rebuy the asset you will be compensated

pd: it is not so easy to get a five percent weekly of profit, sorry for disturbances i am working now in make it possible

thanks
hello
I saw that you were online,  but not answer and still not refund my qora, LOL but you try scaming Huh

that happens because people belive 5% per week are possible. also people give anonymous persons money. would you do that in real life? i think not. If you search for a good qora investment, have a look at my asset. it has a easy understandable and working business model for the payouts.

but... you're anonymous too. according to your logic no one should give you qora either.

i am the owner of burstcoin.de, if you look at www.denic.de you have my full adress. also you can click at the bottom of burstcoin.de the link impressum.
here in germany you cant run a website without showing your complete adress and contact data.
which is planned  approximately return(divident) from you assets, and its more als keeping qora  in wallet and forging?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

great to hear. any recent screenshots?
Activity: 910
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
refund the same money that he invested he invested 100k i returned 100k because the fund is not still working, sorry again
but i have not no one qora from no one actually, when investing fund be ready i will compensate to the earlier investors

pass week,
how much time you need to collect  10000 qora , in order to refund me?
Regards
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Hey guys, if I download agran's data files, where should I put them for the Eclipse debug session?  In my bin directory?

I'll try to figure this out on my own, but so I don't waste much time, I figured I'd put the question out there.  Thanks.

EDIT

Found it.  Just modify the settings.json file and specify a "datadir".

You can put it in the root project folder without changing settings.json
I had a issue where the comp restarted. I deleted the data folder but still would give me errors in the java console.

I had to remove wallet as well for it to start downloading again. This is a new issue i havent come across before. I am using the 0.2.1 version.

Do you still have those errors? Please send them to us Smiley.

I still have the setup and it is still doing it so it is fine. Short of me sending you everything, how can i get the logs as it scrolls too fast.

Open a commandline and try this:    java -Xmx512m -Djava.library.path=libs/native -jar Qora.jar
then the console will still contain the startup error
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Hey guys, if I download agran's data files, where should I put them for the Eclipse debug session?  In my bin directory?

I'll try to figure this out on my own, but so I don't waste much time, I figured I'd put the question out there.  Thanks.

EDIT

Found it.  Just modify the settings.json file and specify a "datadir".
legendary
Activity: 1428
I had a issue where the comp restarted. I deleted the data folder but still would give me errors in the java console.

I had to remove wallet as well for it to start downloading again. This is a new issue i havent come across before. I am using the 0.2.1 version.

I still have the setup and it is still doing it so it is fine. Short of me sending you everything, how can i get the logs as it scrolls too fast.

legendary
Activity: 1428

i got an issue with the data dir after a pc crash.

Now my PC crashed. I restartet the pc, then the wallet. then the data folder was resettet and the hole blockchain has to be downloaded new.

because this happend the second time, i backuped my data dir files. but every time i copy them in, the will be deleted....

if i downloaded the datadir von qora hp, this files work fine.

Most likely this is because the data dir you saved is corrupted. To make sure you create a "good" backup, wait till the wallet is fully synchronized, shut down the application properly (File->Quit) and then create a backup.
In the next version a backup will be created automatically when you close the wallet properly and the data is not corrupted so you don't need to do that yourself.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
i got an issue with the data dir after a pc crash.

Now my PC crashed. I restartet the pc, then the wallet. then the data folder was resettet and the hole blockchain has to be downloaded new.

because this happend the second time, i backuped my data dir files. but every time i copy them in, the will be deleted....

if i downloaded the datadir von qora hp, this files work fine.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Or something else have request Qora withdrawal from bter last week? O only I alone still not got? Huh

3 weeks here.
I you submit suport ticket? and What response came to?

3 weeks ago we did and we've followed up 5+ times. we get the same generic response that our msg will be forwarded to devs. we've instructed them on how to reseed wallet and how to get on slack to talk with qora devs, still no luck.

Yeah that's really annoying. Feels like they don't want to Earn fees on qora
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
we need a decentralized btc qora exchange quickly

shapeshift would be nice, but it's a catch-22 situation. ss won't add qora until qora has volume, qora can't get volume because the centralized exchanges keep having "wallet issues" -- imo aka fear that if acct catches on they will be dead. lulz

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Or something else have request Qora withdrawal from bter last week? O only I alone still not got? Huh

3 weeks here.
I you submit suport ticket? and What response came to?

3 weeks ago we did and we've followed up 5+ times. we get the same generic response that our msg will be forwarded to devs. we've instructed them on how to reseed wallet and how to get on slack to talk with qora devs, still no luck.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Yes we do.

Problems with bter and polo are the reason people arent buying, I think. 

I'm glad I got mine out before when they were working.
legendary
Activity: 966
Activity: 585
Merit: 500
Pages:
Jump to: