Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 35. (Read 307530 times)

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
Is there no orher way to bring a exchange to add qora? Perhaps pay them for?

4BTC and CCEDK will push Qora to the front.
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
Is there no orher way to bring a exchange to add qora? Perhaps pay them for?
Activity: 261
Let's keep it real - the chinese should not only consider, they should vouch for qora on BTC38, this is how advanced this coin is. It has NEXT GEN written in the QORE !
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Well, that's a popular standard response of most exchanges when asking for adding a new coin  Cheesy

I got a reply to my support ticket today. It didn't mention why the voting system seems to be no longer active, but it did say they were studying Qora, which is hopeful.

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

I tried to vote for Qora coin but got an error message saying "the system is busying, try again later". Although I opened a support ticket about it I suspect that the voting system may no longer be active. However I sent a pm to btc38 requesting it lists Qora.

You used to be able to buy votes, so I wonder if we could pay to be listed. If we can would anyone be willing to contribute towards a bounty to get listed there?

I got a reply to my support ticket today. It didn't mention why the voting system seems to be no longer active, but it did say they were studying Qora, which is hopeful. Getting Qora on btc38 would be great.

Thank you for your information. Our colleague will study this coin. If necessary, we will contact you. Thank you again and a nice day~
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
I do not know what is the need, but since Bter and Poloniex already for some time have the  issue with withdraw and deposit Qora. I try to help people exchange small amount  btc/qora in my exchange thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11645765
Just voted, too. Unfortunately with less impact. Some ideas how we can get people to vote? Reddit entry?
Qora community is still too small to win such votings  Undecided

just voted. 100 more an we are in top10.

If there were instructions placed in the OP on how to register at btc38 and vote there it would encourage people. As it stands my request for people to vote will go unnoticed unless I paste it at the top of every new page in this thread.

If we took it in turns to request that people vote on each new page here, and linked to instructions in the OP it would help.

The first time I looked at btc38 I got the impression it was a purely Chinese exchange until someone said there was an English version. Explaining that on each new page could help too.

Most of the community probably only looks at this thread infrequently, so it will take time and repeated requests to vote before most of the community hears our request.

The more exchanges the merrier. We are at 18th place on the btc38 voting list today with 217 votes. If we keep requesting for people to vote in this thread we could soon reach the top of the list. Btc38 is the doorway to the Chinese market, and has resulted in massive volume for other coins.

http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade_en.html

Pleae vote for Qora on btc38.

If it's your first time using the exchange click the American flag at the top right of the page to get the English version before you register.

Either that or use this link to get the English version.

http://www.btc38.com/trade_en.html

You register and login using a Facebook account, which seems a bit unusual, but you soon get used to it.

I tried to vote for Qora coin but got an error message saying "the system is busying, try again later". Although I opened a support ticket about it I suspect that the voting system may no longer be active. However I sent a pm to btc38 requesting it lists Qora.

You used to be able to buy votes, so I wonder if we could pay to be listed. If we can would anyone be willing to contribute towards a bounty to get listed there?
tyz
legendary
By the way, i have not been online since a couple of days. Any news about the Poloniex withdrawal issue?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
As stated before. We are of course willing to help, but we need a detailed error explanation. I still don't know any major wallet issues.

Still no one knows what kind of error on exchange wallets?  Huh

It takes so long and sounds a bit unusual.

"wallet problems - we are in contact with developers" is the official response I think
Just voted, too. Unfortunately with less impact. Some ideas how we can get people to vote? Reddit entry?

If there were instructions placed in the OP on how to register at btc38 and vote there it would encourage people. As it stands my request for people to vote will go unnoticed unless I paste it at the top of every new page in this thread.

If we took it in turns to request that people vote on each new page here, and linked to instructions in the OP it would help.

The first time I looked at btc38 I got the impression it was a purely Chinese exchange until someone said there was an English version. Explaining that on each new page could help too.

Most of the community probably only looks at this thread infrequently, so it will take time and repeated requests to vote before most of the community hears our request.

The more exchanges the merrier. We are at 18th place on the btc38 voting list today with 217 votes. If we keep requesting for people to vote in this thread we could soon reach the top of the list. Btc38 is the doorway to the Chinese market, and has resulted in massive volume for other coins.

If it's your first time using the exchange click the American flag at the top right of the page to get the English version before you register.

You register and login using a Facebook account, which seems a bit unusual, but you soon get used to it.
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

We need more exchanges and more volume. BTC38 will help, community should vote Smiley
tyz
legendary
Qora community is still too small to win such votings  Undecided

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
As stated before. We are of course willing to help, but we need a detailed error explanation. I still don't know any major wallet issues.

Still no one knows what kind of error on exchange wallets?  Huh

It takes so long and sounds a bit unusual.
legendary
Activity: 1764
So is there a p2p place where I can buy qora? Over the counter?

Edit: voted on btc38
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
BTC38 would be HUGE.  It may not be useful for most of us non-Chinese but BTC38 (from what I recall) gets a ton of volume.

You want volume.
are you in contact with them? are they open for qora?

Yep. Sent off the criteria form the other day to Ronny after confirming the 4BTC payment was not required.

re: shapeshift - shapeshift works with other exchanges, if bter and polo can't get their wallet to work, it won't work in shapeshift either

Hence the need for CCEDK (and volume).

Activity: 363

Trust me, in no way were my comments directed at the Qora team in regards to wallet issues, that is strictly for both Bter and Poloniex as reflected in the subject line of my post.

We can all see Bter forging daily with no issues. I don't bother with Polo any longer, since they kept our Qora for 3 months, but I would not be surprised if it were the same. I've already expressed my personal opinion on the matter several times and I don't think it's incorrect. Regardless, any business that let's this go on for months should be out of business due to the incompetence alone. Although, as stated previously, I don't think this is due to incompetence, just feigned incompetence, like a government.

BTer still has my Qora as well and it's now past 1 month.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275

Trust me, in no way were my comments directed at the Qora team in regards to wallet issues, that is strictly for both Bter and Poloniex as reflected in the subject line of my post.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Pages:
Jump to: