Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 36. (Read 307530 times)

Activity: 380
Merit: 275
All i know is my funds are still locked up on Bter and Poloniex. I don't believe in last couple of months, that Qora has had a hassle free month of trading, which would certainly discourage participation by any trader. This is killing Qora.

Qora cannot afford a reputation as a crypto that you can't trade.

There are new users entering the market each day and the fact is they continually see it locked on exchanges. This is a real shame considering the tech and potential profit of entering the market now at today's price.

If the exchanges at least disclosed what their issues were, perhaps they could be amended, instead of the typical, "The wallet is having issues".

We need a reliable BTC >< Qora exchange yesterday.

Activity: 363
Merit: 250
are you in contact with them? are they open for qora?

Yep. Sent off the criteria form the other day to Ronny after confirming the 4BTC payment was not required.

re: shapeshift - shapeshift works with other exchanges, if bter and polo can't get their wallet to work, it won't work in shapeshift either

Hence the need for CCEDK (and volume).

Activity: 619
Merit: 500
the problem actually is, there are so many blocks with zero fees, because there are no transactions within and so no fees.

qora has just to less transactions atm.... if they increases the asset will also payout much more.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
Activity: 619
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
Regarding price:
BTC is very bullish, I believe altcoins will follow it too. Some of them may need more time than others, but I think the good ones will follow it eventually.

Qora is one of the best, so I really hope we will see it stand where it deserves - i.e. between the top 5 coins.

With all these releases and devs providing more & more innovations, Qora will stand out, once the big wall of 11 satoshi @bter is removed.

Agreed. This should also spell the death of most shitcoins as the smart money moves into the quality projects. Qora being so undervalued, due to the constant exchange issues wit BTer/Poloniex, should get a very nice boost once it's available on a reliable exchange (like CCEDK). We need to stay active as a community and not sit back and wait on BTer/Polo to get their act together. They've both proven to be unreliable on several occasions.

Getting Qora on CCEDK will be very beneficial and once volume picks back up we can then approach ShapeShift again. Until the training wheels are gone, we need at least one centralized exchange. Once CCEDk moves to BitShares 2.O later in the year (hopefully), they won't be as "centralized" and will allow Qora to be traded with just about any crypto or fiat currency on the platform. Then, the m00n's the limit. Wink

are you in contact with them? are they open for qora?

re: shapeshift - shapeshift works with other exchanges, if bter and polo can't get their wallet to work, it won't work in shapeshift either
legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Yes, we need CCEDK!  Currently I cannot deposit Qora to either bter or polo!  This keeps happening.

We surely need CCEDK, it's time for a fully reliable exchange.  Smiley
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
Yes, I agree, but first we need a reliable exchange to trade Qora and determine a price. Bter is bad and Poloniex still deactivated deposit and withdrawal.  Roll Eyes

Regarding price:
BTC is very bullish, I believe altcoins will follow it too. Some of them may need more time than others, but I think the good ones will follow it eventually.

Qora is one of the best, so I really hope we will see it stand where it deserves - i.e. between the top 5 coins.

With all these releases and devs providing more & more innovations, Qora will stand out, once the big wall of 11 satoshi @bter is removed.

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
Yes, we need CCEDK!  Currently I cannot deposit Qora to either bter or polo!  This keeps happening.
Regarding price:

Agreed. This should also spell the death of most shitcoins as the smart money moves into the quality projects. Qora being so undervalued, due to the constant exchange issues wit BTer/Poloniex, should get a very nice boost once it's available on a reliable exchange (like CCEDK). We need to stay active as a community and not sit back and wait on BTer/Polo to get their act together. They've both proven to be unreliable on several occasions.

Getting Qora on CCEDK will be very beneficial and once volume picks back up we can then approach ShapeShift again. Until the training wheels are gone, we need at least one centralized exchange. Once CCEDk moves to BitShares 2.O later in the year (hopefully), they won't be as "centralized" and will allow Qora to be traded with just about any crypto or fiat currency on the platform. Then, the m00n's the limit. Wink

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction
Regarding price:

rlh
Activity: 804
Merit: 1004
Hey guys, I know this doesn't solve the issue of locked-in Qora balances on exchanges, but we are forgetting one important way to acquire and/or move Qora-- Burst!

If we can get active Burst/Qora movement going, you can always buy Burst, transfer it to your wallet and initiate an AT.  If you are ready to take some Qora profits, sell for Burst and then transfer it to an exchange.  Yes, this is a bit of a double-dip but at the moment, this looks like the best option.

Another alternative is an open market thread.  Longtime Qora users can offer escrow and charge nominal fees (1% ,.5%, etc.)  This type of exchanging always sucks, but it can work.  At one point, wasn't there an open, Google Spreadsheet where users could post quantities and sell prices?  This made management slightly easier, so that one user didn't have to manage a top-level master post in BTT.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
zazarb you have a PM, sorry about the delay

pd: Why i have 0 connections in qora? i am working with 0.21.1 version
issue resolved, bhokor has fulfilled the promise, and me not owe.
legendary
Activity: 966
zazarb you have a PM, sorry about the delay

pd: Why i have 0 connections in qora? i am working with 0.21.1 version
legendary
Activity: 1764
I think it's time to open a scam accusation against bter. If they still withhold user balances. Super unprofessional
tyz
legendary
Thanks! I contacted the support. As soon as I get an answer I will post the responded information here.

Every Exchange can contact us in slack if they are having problems. Afaik Poloniex did that once, I don't know of any major problems with the current wallet.
Activity: 913
Merit: 664
Every Exchange can contact us in slack if they are having problems. Afaik Poloniex did that once, I don't know of any major problems with the current wallet.
tyz
legendary
Poloniex deposit and withdrawal is still deactivated  Roll Eyes Some news about when it will be activated again ?
Deposits, or at least my deposit, is in limbo on Bter since last Sunday as well as Polo. So, do not deposit on these sites right now.

A week ago we sent them the link showing they moved our funds to the forging wallet.

Today they sent us the old link from the deposit wallet claiming it was still stuck. lol

What a scam BTer is.
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
I just realize that deposit and withdrawal function has been deactivated for Qora on Poloniex. Any information about why?

Both Poloniex and Bter are both reporting wallet issues, but of course, neither of them have yet to state exactly what the problem is. If anyone is thinking about trading, do not use either site as your coins will sit in limbo without any true reason given.

@Qora Developers - have either site been in contact with you regarding wallet issues?

So there's no way to trade qora at the moment? Not even a OTC in irc? Sad
actual bter deposit works, withdraw last week also, currently did not know.

Deposits, or at least my deposit, is in limbo on Bter since last Sunday as well as Polo. So, do not deposit on these sites right now.
Pages:
Jump to: