Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 64. (Read 307527 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 500
Does anyone have issues sending qora to poloniex? I sent some several hours ago, still not credited.

poloniex wallet is sometimes online and sometimes offline...  Roll Eyes

agran: decentralized web-sites in blockchain??? holy moly!
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Does anyone have issues sending qora to poloniex? I sent some several hours ago, still not credited.
Activity: 327
Merit: 250
I knew that but I did not know that Qora offers a service particular for bloggers. What's about spamming the blockchain? If there are many huge texts the blockchain will blow up extremely.

Qora blogging service Huh Did I miss something? Is the blockchain enhanced to store articles?

lets focus on our new blogging service and coming 2.0 release instead of deleted posts Smiley

Yes, of course.. Blockchain can store data (arbitrary transactions).
Efficiency on how the data will be used, generates services like this blogging service.

Yes, from now and on Qora offers a blogging service thanks to agran.
Each arbitrary transaction has a size limit of 4.000 bytes.Arbitrary transactions generally can bloat the blockchain.
This is a concern that we do have in mind (as everyone I guess) and this will be reviewed accordingly.

Are there any plans to make a lightweight multibit style wallet for low-bandwidth users as the blockchain as likely to get too big for them to download?
Now if it was a registered name, with the value of the URL (starts with http), then you can use it as a short link.

Name: http://qora.co.in/?q=38oSvKRzhRxecjh9iFuEq9uPvfrssTYUWwK9PBYDWdGncbPHohJwJ9hUMPjVLdRfmzKtczNa9QhM7SNTJKTLNA9x

short link http://qora.co.in/?u=eve
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
When installing the wallet, does it automatically start participating in the POS with whatever balance is in there? And what should I expect to see under the generated blocks tab.. all generated blocks or just related to my addresses?

As soon as your wallet is running you are participating on the network. No matter how much balance you have. Under generated blocks tab, you see all your generated blocks.
http://qora.co.in/?newpost Now you can send anonymous blog posts directly from the site.
Activity: 351
Quote from: bytemaster
I have been in talks with Ian since the early days of BTS.   I have reviewed his work and consider it superior to Ethereum.  I would likely take an approach similar to his and adopt his code if it gains any traction and is proven.   Performance is my primary consideration as well as simplicity.  

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,15886.msg205857.html#msg205857

Wink

So, BitShares might adapt AT too! Very interesting - thanks for sharing

His, "superior to Ethereum", comment is what caught my interest. I just wanted to relay that to everyone into Qora/Burst.

Indeed.  Not only will it make Ethereum completely irrelevant before it even gets off the ground, but also beats Supernet and Blocknet by not needing a redundant coin in the middle.  Qora and Burst will do all of that and more.  I've already bought some while the oblivious people have been selling cheap, but tempted to grab a bit more before that all-important cross chain transfer happens and makes history.
Is there an ETA on the cross chain transfer?

Without knowing all the details in this case, I'd offer a basic roadmap instead of an ETAs, due to ACCT's importance. However, they still can prove us wrong: If I had all the details, I might very well had done what Ian did.

Unfortunately just as the AT code for Qora was ready to be merged (on April 30th) a bug was found. Sad

So although calling it by the end of April was arguably a "tough ask" it had looked possible (and I'd also hoped that putting out such an ETA might provide a bit of extra incentive). Anyway most importantly the bug has now been squashed and the work to get Qora with AT rolled out the door is underway (I am not going to try and rush that as quality code is far more important than a precise ETA).

I won't call the date this time - but I am extremely confident that it will be days rather than weeks, and even if we end up being a week or two late, compared to Ethereum we are extremely punctual.

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
I have been in talks with Ian since the early days of BTS.   I have reviewed his work and consider it superior to Ethereum.  I would likely take an approach similar to his and adopt his code if it gains any traction and is proven.   Performance is my primary consideration as well as simplicity.  

Wink

His, "superior to Ethereum", comment is what caught my interest. I just wanted to relay that to everyone into Qora/Burst.

Indeed.  Not only will it make Ethereum completely irrelevant before it even gets off the ground, but also beats Supernet and Blocknet by not needing a redundant coin in the middle.  Qora and Burst will do all of that and more.  I've already bought some while the oblivious people have been selling cheap, but tempted to grab a bit more before that all-important cross chain transfer happens and makes history.
Is there an ETA on the cross chain transfer?
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 3063
Leave no FUD unchallenged

Wink

Activity: 363

Wink

legendary
Activity: 1708
Reality is stranger than fiction

Wink

Activity: 363

Wink
tyz
legendary
Okay! I think that is a good step forward for Qora. Hope that helps to get more attention for the coin.

I knew that but I did not know that Qora offers a service particular for bloggers. What's about spamming the blockchain? If there are many huge texts the blockchain will blow up extremely.

Qora blogging service Huh Did I miss something? Is the blockchain enhanced to store articles?

lets focus on our new blogging service and coming 2.0 release instead of deleted posts Smiley

Efficiency on how the data will be used, generates services like this blogging service.

Each arbitrary transaction has a size limit of 4.000 bytes.Arbitrary transactions generally can bloat the blockchain.
This is a concern that we do have in mind (as everyone I guess) and this will be reviewed accordingly.

tyz
legendary

tyz
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: