Pages:
Author

Topic: Qora | POS | Assets | Names | Polls | Automated Transactions | Social Network - page 66. (Read 307527 times)

legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Now explorer correctly displays arbitrary transactions. For example:  http://qora.co.in/?q=59592  If it contains text, when you hover, you can read it.

Someone posted a lot of data: http://qora.co.in/?q=QQNHshG1ors1sG4bW65vtU1tmcgQQBf7Hr

WOW well done agran and rest of qora-team! Why are there still no news out? We need to spread this fantastic progress news through crypto-press!! 
keep this development level and qora is in top 20 coins until summer.  Cool

ps. i still wait for the slack invite

http://slack.qora.org/  Come and join!!!!
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Now explorer correctly displays arbitrary transactions. For example:  http://qora.co.in/?q=59592  If it contains text, when you hover, you can read it.

Someone posted a lot of data: http://qora.co.in/?q=QQNHshG1ors1sG4bW65vtU1tmcgQQBf7Hr

WOW well done agran and rest of qora-team! Why are there still no news out? We need to spread this fantastic progress news through crypto-press!! 
keep this development level and qora is in top 20 coins until summer.  Cool

ps. i still wait for the slack invite
Activity: 521
Merit: 522
Developer - EthicHacker - BTC enthusiast
Old coin, new thread?

New dev team. Community takeover: the first friendly takeover I've ever seen in this space.

Just out of curiosity but is the AT team also the same team as the Qora team or are they two separate teams both working on the same coin?

Do Qora and BURST share the same development team?

We are two teams, but working with strong collaboration. In opensource world this is elementary rule you must follow: work together

P.S. A very good progress @agran! i am very happy to see it in public action.
legendary
Activity: 201
Merit: 100

Just out of curiosity but is the AT team also the same team as the Qora team or are they two separate teams both working on the same coin?

I think the AT team is the same for both.  But both coins also each have their own devs in addition.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Old coin, new thread?

New dev team. Community takeover: the first friendly takeover I've ever seen in this space.

Activity: 910

Activity: 910
Now explorer correctly displays multiple payments.  For example:
http://qora.co.in/?q=QWQ6zNJofMv18UHMosYSUXQnRmw8MhqTtK
Activity: 363
My original concept was basically a wallet that supported skinning. You could have a config file where you entered in the rgb color values, preferred font, button and background images etc.. Therefore, normal users, not just your typical BCT user, could customize their wallets. We could have wallet creation competitions etc.., you could buy and sell custom skins using qora.

Great idea!

(thinking out loud here, be gentle)

I was trying to think of a way someone could sell from directly within the client (v20). Off the top of my head, content creators could create a Name in the Qora client which links to a mockup of their offering and someone could purchase the Name within the client. The purchaser could then exchange contact info with the seller via the new (in client) messenger, and the seller replies with a link to download the content once payment is confirmed. I'm assuming the messenger will be tied to account ID's, so you know the message is coming from the purchaser/seller.

It's easier to just put up a website and say "I accept Qora", but I'm just trying to come up with a way to handle some of the process within the client itself, get people using it more by giving it purpose. In the scenario above, the seller would have to create a new name each time he wants to sell the same content, but it sort of serves as an "invoice".

Let's say the content creators Name they register is called "myskins-category-name-00001". The content creator now has an invoice on the blockchain showing who made the purchase, the name of the item (or whatever they want) and an invoice number.

... or, we can just create a giant marketplace within Qora. Wink

Edit : Doh! Just remembered we'll have AT and there's no limits to what can be done. So, until someone comes up with something, the above could serve as a trial run.
Activity: 502
Merit: 500
In regards to promotion etc..., I have mentioned this on the prior thread, I also mentioned to Qora himself, and based on his reply, I was under the impression he was implementing something along the same lines, but then he disappeared.

My original concept was basically a wallet that supported skinning. You could have a config file where you entered in the rgb color values, preferred font, button and background images etc.. Therefore, normal users, not just your typical BCT user, could customize their wallets. We could have wallet creation competitions etc.., you could buy and sell custom skins using qora.

this is indeed fantastic idea to make the wallet more visually interesting and support user's creativity!
Activity: 380
Merit: 275
In regards to promotion etc..., I have mentioned this on the prior thread, I also mentioned to Qora himself, and based on his reply, I was under the impression he was implementing something along the same lines, but then he disappeared.

Here's a basic mockup of what I am talking about.

Activity: 484
Merit: 251
If someone does to Qora what hashrate.org did to nxt I'll donate 2300gh/s for one month to the website developer + 1150gh/s for one month to the community and qora development.
Others are welcome to chime in this bounty.
It must be a good website and not something poorly done just to collect the bounty!

If the website is interesting, I guarantee I'll mine a lot on it, and other people will too.

Please ask this guy: http://www.xpool.ca/
Please ask him yourself and also ask other people you believe may be interested. This goes to anyone else reading this. Anything that makes Qora stronger is good for you too. If you can, donate/pledge to the bounty too.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1055
If someone does to Qora what hashrate.org did to nxt I'll donate 2300gh/s for one month to the website developer + 1150gh/s for one month to the community and qora development.
It must be a good website and not something poorly done just to collect the bounty!

If the website is interesting, I guarantee I'll mine a lot on it, and other people will too.

Please ask this guy: http://www.xpool.ca/
legendary

Great idea! also a good chance to grow the user base. Let's hope someone takes the bounty !

Maybe you could also post this in a separate Bounties thread?
Activity: 484
Merit: 251

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
There are two major events with the release of Automated Transaction on Qora.
The first is that Qora will have Automated Transactions, a smart contracts mechanism.
The second is that Qora along with Burst will perform the first atomic cross chain transfer using AT.

But besides that, there are already been made several additions to the core like Forging indicator, messaging service, bug fixes and wallet improvements, so the next wallet release will be a powerful release...and there are many things on the road ahead.
Also, do not forget, Qora is a community driven project, so the contribution of members - holders - friends of Qora is definitely needed in any possible stage!

I believe Qora has one of the best developer team in this world(cyrpto). I dont know any programmer language but when i heard about AT and ACCT , it made me excite. to me this is the most important evet for the cyrpto world. Coz ACCT provides a "trustless" trading and maybe more things that i dont know.

Good work dev. I ll support this coin and tell it everyone who i know
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
I agree with you. A good signature ad campaign for at least a couple of weeks will raise the attention for Qora. Even for members which usually are not visit the altcoin section. It should cost not more than 10 BTC.
I would recommend to only reward Senior Members, Hero Members and Legendary Members to ensure the quality of the posts.

Qora deserves to be on the top among cryptos - so we'd better find ways to let people know. We can use signature campaigns, bounties, paid btt ads, hackathon bounties (thank you ca333 for the hackathon) and so on..
Activity: 351
There are two major events with the release of Automated Transaction on Qora.
The first is that Qora will have Automated Transactions, a smart contracts mechanism.
The second is that Qora along with Burst will perform the first atomic cross chain transfer using AT.

But besides that, there are already been made several additions to the core like Forging indicator, messaging service, bug fixes and wallet improvements, so the next wallet release will be a powerful release...and there are many things on the road ahead.
Also, do not forget, Qora is a community driven project, so the contribution of members - holders - friends of Qora is definitely needed in any possible stage!
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1024
to me the signature campaign and avatar campaign the best way to introduce something. maybe there is another way to do it. but what?
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Or build something useful that I can use and feels like it adds value to my everyday internet experience...

Pages:
Jump to: