Pages:
Author

Topic: [QRK] 120,000 QRK Bounty for New Logo - page 2. (Read 39016 times)

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.
January 17, 2014, 10:05:13 PM
i'm pretty sure it's  just QUARK not QUARKCOIN, This was decided on the forum by the community awhile ago
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1015
January 17, 2014, 01:30:54 AM
I am not on the list. First another forum, now a list, whatever..
Please add your name to the list....

We don't want to miss anyone, that's the purpose for the list..

I wanted to make sure I gave everyone ample enough time to submit their submissions.

Vote is set to take place on the 31st.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Bayern
January 17, 2014, 01:10:13 AM
I think everyone forgot about the Logo contest lol. Flip who are you on the QRK Forums?

I don't think the designers who have put lots of work into this have forgotten  Grin

Of course not, i have tremendous respect for all of you. I put work into this contest aswell, but looking at the forums i have no idea what is going on.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 16, 2014, 05:11:46 PM
I have 5 threads in my watchlist where the logo has not been selected and conditions have changed
5! I've never left any neg trust but from now on I will be calling people out who abandon contests/change rules. Worst is when the OP decides you have to submit entries on their own forum, makes me wonder if they use sockpuppets to vote for their own design (disclaimer: not accusing the OP of doing that)

lol there's a list now? Pfft
Activity: 369
Cryptsy.com • Got Shitcoins?
January 16, 2014, 04:41:07 PM
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
January 16, 2014, 04:12:34 PM
Lest we forget Smiley

Seems to be a pattern of people holding contests and disappearing: Balthazar (novacoin logo contest), Coinhoarder (physical bitcoin design) etc etc

Think there needs to be a standard set where all contest payments are escrowed to mods beforehand.

I have 5 threads in my watchlist where the logo has not been selected and conditions have changed
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
January 16, 2014, 04:09:15 PM
Lest we forget Smiley

Seems to be a pattern of people holding contests and disappearing: Balthazar (novacoin logo contest), Coinhoarder (physical bitcoin design) etc etc

Think there needs to be a standard set where all contest payments are escrowed to mods beforehand.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1061
Smile
January 16, 2014, 03:32:20 PM
Original thread has end date, has this been extended, dont you think this will turn designers off

each time a logo comp runs, the rules change, then they extend the comp, or do not even select a logo

has happened too many times

unfair to the developers who run logo comps and stick to what they originally said
legendary
Activity: 1096
Merit: 1067
January 14, 2014, 10:03:41 AM
I think everyone forgot about the Logo contest lol. Flip who are you on the QRK Forums?

I don't think the designers who have put lots of work into this have forgotten  Grin

Activity: 420
Bayern
January 13, 2014, 11:39:47 PM
legendary
January 13, 2014, 12:04:35 AM
This is going to be an epic vote!

What do you think?

Looking forward to it!

31st of January here on Bitcointalk is fine! Just make sure to update the opening posts of the contest both here and @ quarktalk so info is consistent everywhere..

Good luck to everyone!

31ST of January for the official vote?

What does everyone here think ?

Consensus?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
:)
January 12, 2014, 10:09:42 AM
If you see a name that has not been submitted on this list, help your neighbor out and add their name!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y4aEU57UUbQ4McBPNYZK8ydzwrCCpOBBK5ikevdB0Aw/edit?pli=1

It's honestly too many submissions for me to compile, and I need all of your help!

If the community wishes I would prefer to do the vote on the 31st of January right here on BitcoinTalk to allow everyone the opportunity to show off their designs, and properly register in the competition.

What do you think?

All right!  Wink Smiley Smiley

P.S.
Today stumbled upon a song about quarks ... Shocked
Who wants can download and listen...  Cheesy
http://webfile.ru/9bf0ba3c86de6e9215388df0a9954929
It's probably, some kind of fan \ miner did this  cover ...
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
January 12, 2014, 05:58:09 AM

What do you think?

Looking forward to it!

31st of January here on Bitcointalk is fine! Just make sure to update the opening posts of the contest both here and @ quarktalk so info is consistent everywhere..

Good luck to everyone!
legendary
January 12, 2014, 03:39:14 AM
Can anyone make me a member of Quarktalk? I submitted my logo on this website before countdown..
Yeah, I applied for membership right when I found out it was back up, posted a couple things on the only thing I could post in, and stayed logged in for like half a day. Still can't post or comment, also preventing me from posting my submission, which WAS entered on here before the deadline. Kinda irritating that these new submission requirements have popped up as well...
It's fine, submissions on this thread will be obviously honored...

Please make sure you add your name to the list....
legendary
January 12, 2014, 03:35:11 AM
If you see a name that has not been submitted on this list, help your neighbor out and add their name!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1y4aEU57UUbQ4McBPNYZK8ydzwrCCpOBBK5ikevdB0Aw/edit?pli=1

It's honestly too many submissions for me to compile, and I need all of your help!

100% community based, I have no more power with my vote than any one of you.

The only thing I can do is influence the voters on who I think should be the winner. For that I will wait till the vote is actually live.

Designers are encouraged to start a thread on Bitcointalk, QuarkTalk, or http://forum.qrk.cc/ to build consensus around their designs.

Thank you for everyone participating!

We may be extending the registration period to make sure everyone gets a chance to demo their designs to the community at large!

If the community wishes I would prefer to do the vote on the 31st of January right here on BitcoinTalk to allow everyone the opportunity to show off their designs, and properly register in the competition.

What do you think?
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
January 12, 2014, 12:14:31 AM
Can anyone make me a member of Quarktalk? I submitted my logo on this website before countdown..
Yeah, I applied for membership right when I found out it was back up, posted a couple things on the only thing I could post in, and stayed logged in for like half a day. Still can't post or comment, also preventing me from posting my submission, which WAS entered on here before the deadline. Kinda irritating that these new submission requirements have popped up as well...
Activity: 227
Merit: 260
January 11, 2014, 10:14:50 AM
All these opinions.. For sure there's plenty to argue about. It's impossible to please everyone. Just let the man decide and leave it with that! In the end he's the one providing the funds..

I will just leave it here:
Libertas, aequitas, veritas....

There is nothing to argue about. Basically we should follow these 3 principles, otherwise why do we need cryptocurrencies at all Smiley
If someone will not follow simple justice and trust, than all this competition would be just another scam (as it's possible to steal any of submitted logos without paying the bounty to artist and just use it Angry)

P.S.: I haven't participated in it.
Pages:
Jump to: