Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01% - page 2. (Read 10792 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Just confirming that Rmcdermott927 is the owner of Qdice.net with 100% stake.

Thanks Smiley

Thanks buddy for confirming this so you take out of your part of money from this site?

I predict that QuantumDice will have a bright future so i do not understand your move to quit
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Thanks Smiley

Thanks buddy for confirming this so you take out of your part of money from this site?
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
Currently, 3 players are relatively close to the end of the challenge.   They are on step 4 of 6.   It's a tight race as far as I can tell.  Winner gets 175,000 bits.

i do not understand how to start
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

Thanks Smiley
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Come on down and check out our insanely low variable house edge.   As low as .01%!!!
Currently, 3 players are relatively close to the end of the challenge.   They are on step 4 of 6.   It's a tight race as far as I can tell.  Winner gets 175,000 bits.
The 175,000 bits are still there.   As a reminder, the secrets to get you started are on qdice and plinkopot.

Some users have finally solved the first step.   

Congratulation to that person who won there and solved first step but i have less knowledge about this kind of contest so this a little bit hard for me to find the way there. 

I'm sure if you hang out in the chat room, someone may help you.
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
The 175,000 bits are still there.   As a reminder, the secrets to get you started are on qdice and plinkopot.

Congratulation to that person who won there and solved first step but i have less knowledge about this kind of contest so this a little bit hard for me to find the way there. 

175,000 Bits giveaway challenge is happening now!

See the details here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12144947
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
.. ndnhc from dadice.

LOL, srsly, this has nothing to do with Da Dice. I don't own/control/anything like that DD either. Tongue

I agreed around 20% share with him, so that I can just know and observe the technical aspects of it.

Congrats ndnhc for have your first dice site as you was the campaign manager of DaDice so that thing made him confused you are part of this site, i wish you luck for this and i hope you will bring some interesting contest for this to get attention for players.

Sorry, a little bit confused from our conversations. Anyway congrats, hope it works out for you. I'm going to be on a long period of inactivity starting next week.

Probably because of my signature. Grin

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

Transfer everything to him (not me) - all that in the list as agreed, when he is ready. I have paid my part to him and all is settled between me and Rmcdermott927.

ttyl
Congrats for winning the auction and best of luck for your business.Hopefully new management will make the Quantum Dice one of the most successful and user friendly site where users will have priority.

Thank you for the kind words.   I greatly appreciate you kind words.   And actually yes, customers will be a priority always at Qdice.   I plan on opening a support ticket system over the next few days.   
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Congrats for winning the auction and best of luck for your business.Hopefully new management will make the Quantum Dice one of the most successful and user friendly site where users will have priority.

"Silent" partner with educational motive Grin. Not part of management.  Cool

But still you will play your role to improve the way management will use by your advices.You have good management experience of handling different sig campaigns.Your presence is good and positive for the site.
legendary

"Silent" partner with educational motive Grin. Not part of management.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1876
.. ndnhc from dadice.

LOL, srsly, this has nothing to do with Da Dice. I don't own/control/anything like that DD either. Tongue

I agreed around 20% share with him, so that I can just know and observe the technical aspects of it.

Congrats ndnhc for have your first dice site as you was the campaign manager of DaDice so that thing made him confused you are part of this site, i wish you luck for this and i hope you will bring some interesting contest for this to get attention for players.

Sorry, a little bit confused from our conversations. Anyway congrats, hope it works out for you. I'm going to be on a long period of inactivity starting next week.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

Transfer everything to him (not me) - all that in the list as agreed, when he is ready. I have paid my part to him and all is settled between me and Rmcdermott927.

ttyl
Could we possibly get some user feedback for improvements for the near future?
legendary
Activity: 2254
Merit: 1140
What are we going to expect from the new management of Quantum Dice?

Contests for sure.   I really like contests, especially out of the ordinary contests.    We will run one hopefully next week.  I hope to have everything in place by then.  I would spoil it now if I said any more though.

Other than that, I will be deciding the best way to move forward.   I have a lot of ideas for the long and short term.
Activity: 299
Merit: 250
What are we going to expect from the new management of Quantum Dice?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

ttyl

Good luck buddy Smiley this is very nice to hear you are officially part of a gambling site now and this will make positive reflect on this dice site, you are really good person, i am also waiting to hear some good news about the future of this site.
legendary
.. ndnhc from dadice.

Sure. Good luck. Smiley

ttyl
Pages:
Jump to: