Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01% - page 9. (Read 10792 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Thanks so much guys. The support means a lot to me. I was wondering l where else can I promote this site apart from this forum? Any ideas?

http://personalbestkarate.com/images/facebookIcon.png  Like us on Facebook now!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
i like this house edge its alot easier to win with it.
how long will this house edge be on?
regards.
-Katerniko1

Hi Katerniko1, for now, the house edge is to stay. If there are any changes, I'll inform a few days in advance before any changes are made. Cheesy

i like how the website looks. it is simple and fast and all the buttons you need are in the middle easy access.

but i am still looking forward to autobet Smiley

best of luck ~~

Thanks pooya87!! I'll work on the auto bet as soon as I have the time, I don't wanna just code a careless bot and put it on. Look forward to it Cheesy
im glad this house edge is going to stay for a while Smiley it will attract alot of players.
regards.
-Katerniko1
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
http://pachinko.games-bit.com/
Your website design looks unique and better now.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I guess this site is really improving. When I saw it at first, it looked like a total copy and paste but the new site design is great.

Also the low house edge makes it really attractive.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
i will add it  to the dice game list Wink i will try some
New UI is looking really attractive and eye catching and that is great news you have active dev for this dice site, i would like to see auto bet betting bot there to make it more easy to use for most of the players.

Thanks for the input. I'm definitely going to continue working on adding more features and games to the site. But I'd be taking a small break these coming 3 weeks for personal reasons so there won't be any major update unless something big comes up. Do keep an eye out for more features after that though Wink
legendary
Activity: 1008
New UI is looking really attractive and eye catching and that is great news you have active dev for this dice site, i would like to see auto bet betting bot there to make it more easy to use for most of the players.
i like the website although it started as a copy clone , it looks good to me.

also it is always good to see someone always trying to improve their service.

keep up the good work bro.

Thanks mate Wink

Any explanation for what arallmuus asked above?Huh?

I did explain. Refer to the quote below

The stats are heavily influenced by my personal rolls while testing out and playing around with things. It was on a 1.0% house edge then.

Regarding how the random house edge is applied, the base chance is calculated first. Example, betting on a multiplier of 2 gives you a base chance of 50%. A random float number generator generates a number between 0.00-1.00 is generated and multiplied to the house edge of 1%. This gives a purely random house edge between 0.01% and 1.00% every single time you hit the bet button. This random house edge is then multiplied by the base chance, and subtracted from the base chance to give you the final winning chance. For a bet with a multiplier of 2, it is a random chance of 49.50% to 49.99%. Hope this clears up any uncertainties.

So in summary, every bet regardless of the wager has a random house edge between 0.01% to 1.0%

So to sum it up, first 10k bets were placed by me on a 1.0% house edge, hence, the stats on MoneyPot does not reflect the current house edge.

As to how the house edge is calculated. Every single bet, regardless of wager or multiplier has a random house edge between 0.01 to 1.0%.

Are there any other issues that should be addressed?

Ahh that explains. Good luck for you site. Smiley

Thanks Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
i like the website although it started as a copy clone , it looks good to me.

also it is always good to see someone always trying to improve their service.

keep up the good work bro.

The stats are heavily influenced by my personal rolls while testing out and playing around with things. It was on a 1.0% house edge then.

Regarding how the random house edge is applied, the base chance is calculated first. Example, betting on a multiplier of 2 gives you a base chance of 50%. A random float number generator generates a number between 0.00-1.00 is generated and multiplied to the house edge of 1%. This gives a purely random house edge between 0.01% and 1.00% every single time you hit the bet button. This random house edge is then multiplied by the base chance, and subtracted from the base chance to give you the final winning chance. For a bet with a multiplier of 2, it is a random chance of 49.50% to 49.99%. Hope this clears up any uncertainties.

So in summary, every bet regardless of the wager has a random house edge between 0.01% to 1.0%

So to sum it up, first 10k bets were placed by me on a 1.0% house edge, hence, the stats on MoneyPot does not reflect the current house edge.

As to how the house edge is calculated. Every single bet, regardless of wager or multiplier has a random house edge between 0.01 to 1.0%.

Ahh that explains. Good luck for you site. Smiley

regards.
-Katerniko1

Hi Katerniko1, for now, the house edge is to stay. If there are any changes, I'll inform a few days in advance before any changes are made. Cheesy

i like how the website looks. it is simple and fast and all the buttons you need are in the middle easy access.

best of luck ~~

Thanks pooya87!! I'll work on the auto bet as soon as I have the time, I don't wanna just code a careless bot and put it on. Look forward to it Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611

best of luck ~~
legendary
regards.
-Katerniko1
I finally fixed the all bets issue. Its rendering smoothly now. Also, I'm quite please with the new design. Any inputs from the community? Regarding autobet, that is gonna have to wait until after my finals :/ sorry guys

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Why is the expected profit 0.93% of the wagered? Doesn't that indicate your current house edge (I guess after taking average of all bets) is 0.93%?

Yes that is the average house edge for all the bets that has been taken. The house was on 1 % house edge before for 10k+ rolls or so and has only implemented the random house edge for a short time therefore the average of the bets stays at over 0.9 ~ %. What sorcery would be how "random" exactly is this new random house edge is though ( check my post above )

P.S : the 10k rolls is taken from the number of rolls from the owner's status https://www.moneypot.com/users/bryankek
legendary
Merit: 1001
On https://www.moneypot.com/apps/85-quantum-dice, the stats shown is:

Bets 25,684
Wagered 71,608,928 bits
Bets Profit 819,144.69 bits (1.14%)
Expected Profit 669,453.03 bits (0.93%)

Why is the expected profit 0.93% of the wagered? Doesn't that indicate your current house edge (I guess after taking average of all bets) is 0.93%?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
For a limited time only! House edge now varies from 0.01% to 1.0%! Puts the luck back into dice games Cheesy

I seem to be missing things here but does this house varies randomly without base-ing it on anything? Safedice applied a variable house edge as well however it does not varies randomly though as most of the bet stays at 0.5 % house edge(references below). As for your case, I find it totally random even if you wager with the same amount

This is an example from one of your player who is betting with 150 bits flat

https://www.moneypot.com/bets/40279954 = house edge 0.96 %
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/40279951 = house edge 0.6 %
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/40279949 = house edge 0.27 %
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/40279948 = house edge 0.41 %
https://www.moneypot.com/bets/40279945 = house edge 0.74 %

P.S : a thorough explanation is much appreciated

By default, the house edge is 0.5%, which is very low among all the dice sites, only when a player wants to make a bigger winning than 0.25% of the bankroll, a higher house edge will be triggered.
Pages:
Jump to: