Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum Dice - Now Featured on MoneyPot | variable HOUSE EDGE as LOW as 0.01% - page 4. (Read 10792 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
you just need make gambler to come here.

The hard thing would be getting people to play at the site. I do know this is the hardest part of all because most people tend to hold on to the favourite site despite that the new site offer something new and sad thing is that they will still be doing so despite a new site throw in a   0% edge to the game

Every new dice site around here live under the shadow of those older dice sites that monopolize the BTC gambler market and thus this means unless someone puts an extra effort in marketing the sites then no one will actually come to play . Plus that the owner has stated he wont have enough time to do so , therefore his decision is a good one rather than risking more without any result at all

Its the right thing to do. The way things are right now, I don't have the time nor budget to effectively help this site grow. I do hope someone with enough time and resources take over this site and help it grow.

Having really mixed feeling about this, feeling a little bit sad about this decision but at the same time happy that someone might potentially manage this site better than I did and ever will.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

The hard thing would be getting people to play at the site. I do know this is the hardest part of all because most people tend to hold on to the favourite site despite that the new site offer something new and sad thing is that they will still be doing so despite a new site throw in a   0% edge to the game

Every new dice site around here live under the shadow of those older dice sites that monopolize the BTC gambler market and thus this means unless someone puts an extra effort in marketing the sites then no one will actually come to play . Plus that the owner has stated he wont have enough time to do so , therefore his decision is a good one rather than risking more without any result at all
yea that's true because the owner won't to make any promotions or contest or what to make people come there   Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414

With a heavy heart, I have decided to put Quantum Dice up for sale due to personal commitments.

This is to ensure that Quantum Dice gets the proper attention and development it deserves.

Players need not worry and be assured that the new owner will be given all the help required to set it up and ensure that day to day operations run smoothly.

Any interested buyer can check out the auction thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quantum-dice-featured-on-moneypot-06-btc-in-profit-1148068 for more details.

The site will still be running as usual and no delays or downtime is expected yet. Further news will be given when they arrive.
ouch bro why you run with this auction.
you didn't need to sell your sites  Cry.

Yeah thanks for the support. I'm doing this because of my personal commitments, I'm not able to effectively develop, promote, support and run the site as well as I should. Hence, with a heavy heart, I came to a decision that a new owner that is able to do all those will be better for this site's future. Since this site is my first project, I do hope it will continue to grow even though it is no longer under my direction.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
With a heavy heart, I have decided to put Quantum Dice up for sale due to personal commitments.

This is to ensure that Quantum Dice gets the proper attention and development it deserves.

Players need not worry and be assured that the new owner will be given all the help required to set it up and ensure that day to day operations run smoothly.

Any interested buyer can check out the auction thread at https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/quantum-dice-featured-on-moneypot-06-btc-in-profit-1148068 for more details.

The site will still be running as usual and no delays or downtime is expected yet. Further news will be given when they arrive.
ouch bro why you run with this auction.
you didn't need to sell your sites  Cry.

I've won "a lot" by using your dice game... so, it is very sad to hear that you are selling this... Sad

I hope the new owner will do something about the amount of player playing here.
I mean, to increase the amount of player. Smiley

Yes, due to personal reasons(I'm starting my medical internship training soon), I'm not able to give my full attention to the site to run it properly the way it truly deserves. As this is my first project, I really hope to see the site grow, even if its no longer under my direction. I do hope that the next owner will do more to promote the site and help it grow further.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
I don't bite.

I've won "a lot" by using your dice game... so, it is very sad to hear that you are selling this... Sad

I hope the new owner will do something about the amount of player playing here.
I mean, to increase the amount of player. Smiley

Thanks for the input. Always appreciate the opinion of more senior people. At this stage perhaps a signature campaign won't be suitable yet
legendary
The amount spent subsidizing the bets could be better used for signature campaigns

Unless you have a huge amount to spend for signature campaigns, it wont work because it needs constant exposure and that means you need alot of BTC to spend to keep it running for months .
There has been alot of sites that actually goes out of business after setting up a signature campaign and instead of getting the amount of new players that they hope for , signature campaign only increases their expenses ( though I would love to put in references but it will be unethical to put it here as it will be like mocking them )
Thanks for the input Ryan. I wasnt aware that MP investors don't accept 0% bets. If that is the case, seems a little bit unfeasible for an app developer to do that then, even for an hour or so(I mean, what if a whale comes? Lol)

Well, it's an API so you can use your own application logic to control it. E.g. You can easily put a policy, "max bets of 0.1 BTC" and stop it after a certain budget is used. Even the way the api works is "max_subsidy" where you set an exact (max) budget for the bet, so you don't get any nasty surprises.

I see. Still, it is definitely not a good idea at this point of time Wink Barely have enough budget to spare. The amount spent subsidizing the bets could be better used for signature campaigns and what nots.
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
Thanks for the input Ryan. I wasnt aware that MP investors don't accept 0% bets. If that is the case, seems a little bit unfeasible for an app developer to do that then, even for an hour or so(I mean, what if a whale comes? Lol)

Well, it's an API so you can use your own application logic to control it. E.g. You can easily put a policy, "max bets of 0.1 BTC" and stop it after a certain budget is used. Even the way the api works is "max_subsidy" where you set an exact (max) budget for the bet, so you don't get any nasty surprises.
It's worth noting that MP investors will not accept 0% house edge bets (it doesn't make sense for them, has negative expected bankroll growth and doesn't satisfy the kelly). If you do want to give your users a 0% house-edge bet, what you'll have to do is pay the investors (using the max_subsidy api), it'll end up costing the app approximately N*wager when the person is trying to win N of the site bankroll.

E.g. If someone wants to bet 1 BTC to try win 1 BTC at 0% house edge, it would currently cost the app ~0.0034 BTC payable directly to the investors to accept it.

In the case of multi-outcome bets (e.g. plinko) it's a bit cheaper but still something I'd be very hesitant to do myself as it could work out being pretty expensive for an imperceivable difference for most gamblers.

Thanks for the input Ryan. I wasnt aware that MP investors won't accept 0% bets. If that is the case, seems a little bit unfeasible for an app developer to do that then, even for an hour or so(I mean, what if a whale comes? Lol)
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
It's worth noting that MP investors will not accept 0% house edge bets (it doesn't make sense for them, has negative expected bankroll growth and doesn't satisfy the kelly). If you do want to give your users a 0% house-edge bet, what you'll have to do is pay the investors (using the max_subsidy api), it'll end up costing the app approximately N*wager when the person is trying to win N of the site bankroll.

E.g. If someone wants to bet 1 BTC to try win 1 BTC at 0% house edge, it would currently cost the app ~0.0034 BTC payable directly to the investors to accept it.

In the case of multi-outcome bets (e.g. plinko) it's a bit cheaper but still something I'd be very hesitant to do myself as it could work out being pretty expensive for an imperceivable difference for most gamblers.
While a 0% house edge would be attractive during the promotion period, it won't help the site grow in the long term. (I might still consider it though, maybe a happy hour or something like that)

I'm always happy to hear the ideas and feedback from the community so if you have any, please let me know Cheesy
legendary
That would be really awesome! I'm sad that I won't be here for the next weeks, but this promotion with 0% house edge will bring you a lot of users Smiley

This 0 % house edge wont really sell unless the site has some user based already which is not for the case right now. Apart from that, the 0 % house edge means no commission for both Moneypot and developers thus this means not a good news for the investor as well. Not really saying that the player could be winning with the 0 % edge anyway

Another site is currently having 0 % house edge at the moment and it seems to be having a huge jump of the number of people rolling on the site but that doesnt mean all these players will stay once it is over

nice idea but how would that look like in real? ty

As per the usual dice game but without any house edge that means you will be able to select 00.00-49.99 as the low option and 50.00-99.99 as the high option at 2x multiplier that means exactly 50 % chance to win
elm
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
everytime im on there only showed online user 1 i think you must add promotion or contest.
to make anyone play there Smiley

I'll finally get some free time starting next week. I will probably have some sort of promotion or contest. Look forward to it Smiley

Good to hear that, we will wait for that. Just a suggestion, you can try 0% house edge in a limited time as a promotion Smiley

nice idea but how would that look like in real? ty
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
everytime im on there only showed online user 1 i think you must add promotion or contest.

I'll finally get some free time starting next week. I will probably have some sort of promotion or contest. Look forward to it Smiley

Good to hear that, we will wait for that. Just a suggestion, you can try 0% house edge in a limited time as a promotion Smiley

That would be really awesome! I'm sad that I won't be here for the next weeks, but this promotion with 0% house edge will bring you a lot of users Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1115
Providing AI/ChatGpt Services - PM!

Pages:
Jump to: