Pages:
Author

Topic: Quantum [QTM] MOVED TO NEW THREAD. - page 2. (Read 20320 times)

QTM
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
May 27, 2014, 11:04:59 PM

Wave 1

Status - Closed.

Wave 1 has ended. Thanks to those who supported us!
Distribution of QTM has begun. If you haven't gotten yours, email us or reach us on Twitter.

Updates:

Wave 1 has successfully concluded. QTM is also Live on Bittrex.

We now have over 70 registered members in the Quantum State, with an engaging & synergistic community on Google Hangouts.
Everyone in the Quantum State now also has access to the World's most secure private cryptocurrency forum (with DDOS protection, and 2FA enabled), with over 300 other members & early adopters.

We have completed 2 weeks of Quantum Flux as of today with over 20 participants. Feel free to ask them about their experience in the Flux.

To those still having problems with either of the above, please email us at [email protected] so that we can fix it asap for you.

---

To find out more, drop us an email at [email protected] or tweet any of the founding members.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 23, 2014, 02:26:42 AM
What differentiates Quantum from any other pos coin? I like how the original post listed the team involved and no anonymous devs and phantom team members like other alts do.. and it looks like a great credible team, but is there a reason this community seems inactive?

The community has an independent forum, google hangouts chat and also the IRC channel , probably that is why bitcointalk is not the main form of contact and exchanging ideas, but their forum is from what I can see
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 22, 2014, 09:03:02 PM
What differentiates Quantum from any other pos coin? I like how the original post listed the team involved and no anonymous devs and phantom team members like other alts do.. and it looks like a great credible team, but is there a reason this community seems inactive?
Activity: 34
May 21, 2014, 05:10:51 PM
You were one of the few smart one's.
Activity: 308
May 21, 2014, 04:00:42 PM
I hear QTM is a scam and @altcoinace has been ripping people off for some time now. http://pastebin.com/5xq6Jk4A. Sad times...

hahah and we were all called idiots telling the people here it was a scam..
Activity: 34
May 21, 2014, 12:32:00 PM
I hear QTM is a scam and @altcoinace has been ripping people off for some time now. http://pastebin.com/5xq6Jk4A. Sad times...
QTM
Activity: 11
May 10, 2014, 08:52:45 AM
QTM Is live on Bittrex as of 7 hours ago!
Activity: 672
May 09, 2014, 10:43:06 AM
without  a wallet  ,how to ipo ?

IPO is over, you can go and buy at Bittrex exchange now
https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-QTM
Activity: 164
Merit: 100
alt fans!
May 09, 2014, 07:25:17 AM
 without  a wallet  ,how to ipo ?

Activity: 338
May 09, 2014, 12:02:11 AM
I even invest in possible scams because I don't really care anymore, money means nothing any more and the sooner you realize that the sooner humanity can move forward

Well said sir. Very very well said.
May 08, 2014, 04:00:46 AM
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
May 08, 2014, 02:52:23 AM
Activity: 299
May 07, 2014, 10:59:11 PM
Activity: 64
May 07, 2014, 10:50:35 PM
Well, this might be long-term investment opportunity. But I don't believe you can have high return.
Activity: 104
Merit: 20
May 07, 2014, 10:39:40 PM
actually it's same as simcoin which scame all investor ,
no public wallet address , all date made by himself , if dev said you can get 1%,you do ,if dev said ,you can get 0.0001%, you sitll have to accept .
Activity: 742
May 07, 2014, 10:08:02 PM
What's different between wave one and wave two?
+1
Activity: 93
May 07, 2014, 10:05:37 PM
I invested what I can afford to loose like I do all IPOs. I invest in people not coins. If they are buying a coin they created with all profits its a no brainer where the price of QTM is going. Unless the government shills troll so hard everyone dumps it, at that point a lot of people will buy until it pushes the price back to the IPO price. These guys actually want to work in the crypto Industry and are pioneers like everyone, no one really knows where things will develop So many things are possible its unbelievable and surreal. Starting a new crypto venture is like venturing into space, you don't know where your going, what you'll find, or if you'll die. but this is what were doing, so ignore the government shills and buy into every IPO in crypto if you believe in the philosophies. After all if you bought the BTC "IPO" (lol) with 5 bucks and held you would never work again.   

I even invest in possible scams because I don't really care anymore, money means nothing any more and the sooner you realize that the sooner humanity can move forward (well it doesn't mean the same thing it use to, your assets are your money now real value is money, were just having to relearn what value actually is these days) enjoy the birth of the decentralized stock market, you get to invest in actual people instead of manipulated prices. I have made money from most of the scams in crypto due to getting out immediately after I realized any profit. Its all about not being greedier than the greedy scammers and understanding market psychology. Though these guys are actually trying something new.

If you dont like it, waste your time on facebook looking at cat videos, you would probably find more spiritual enlightenment than trolling. Also, if your a paid troll, go get a real job or start a business, your looking more and more like complete morons as time goes on and will realize your time would be better spent building your own business idea instead of scrutinizing other peoples plans. I will admit a QTM could have been approached differently and avoided a lot of FUD, but meh, who really cares. Were all just winging it in life. And if you deny that fact, your probably a complete air head. Mistakes are part of progress, failures are part of success and QTM is well... the first of many successes/failures we will see, so STFU and enjoy your life cause shits getting real.

That being said, These guys do have real reputation on the line and are genuine helpers and educators. If I were you I would be grateful that genuine people are finally stepping up to the plate even if things didn't go as planned. If you do lose money I would hope you didn't invest your rent money. Thats the only scenario I can see that you would be angry or scared.

If your emotional about trading your probably not doing it right.

Oh yea, QTM is a scam!!! Did the price dip? damn, oh well. I was hoping to get in cheap. Tongue jk
May 07, 2014, 08:26:31 PM
Why so quiet....real investors not in here?

go away newbie troll , back to your cave

IPO Wave 1 is over in less than 24 hours!

and you missed the chance to invest ?? if yes you are a lazy dude and too damn slow for crypto
just wait the QTM 2nd wave IF you are not trolling , but i doubt

Or invest to the copy cat of QTM , because i bet there will be one,
Activity: 40
May 07, 2014, 07:07:05 PM
Why so quiet....real investors not in here?
Activity: 40
May 07, 2014, 06:58:55 PM
IPO Wave 1 is over in less than 24 hours!
Pages:
Jump to: