Pages:
Author

Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto? - page 3. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
In my opinion, it is really hard to educate and convince a people if they themselves are not interested in to cryptocurrency. However, I started to encourage my daughter to join with me in my quest to earn profit through signature bounty campaign and told her that once she will be able to earn, she can use such profit for her personal use. Right now, she is actively participating in signature bounty campaign and almost near to end the campaign period. She just wanted to try and take her chance just to know if if is a real thing.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Introducing crypto to everyone is not as easy as imagined, It is necessary patience to convey the term crypto because there is no guidebook and can only be found in google.

Something worth doing is not always easy. In our project crowdfarmx, we are going to educate farmers about blockchain. Its not easy, but its worth it Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Introducing crypto to everyone is not as easy as imagined, It is necessary patience to convey the term crypto because there is no guidebook and can only be found in google.
Activity: 364
There’s no need to educate anyone about cryptocurrency because it is much better to educate themselves and to convinced themselves on how important cryptos are. I started here when my cousin introduced it to me with only few guidelines then am on my own after that.
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley

No need to educate people since this will happen automaticaly as soon as people notice that cryptocurrency is getting famous and profitable. There is no sense in explaining cryptocurrency to your friends and family because they will not get it right away. To learn about cryptocurrency, you must be willing to learn, I my self did not listen to my brother when he explained about crypto. I learned by my sepf when I noticed that cryptocurrency is real.
Instances would differ on each person because we do have different family members or relatives which either they are tech-savvy or not which they do either understand or not when you tried out to explain.I would say it would really be worth to try even we do know if outcome would be positive or negative on their side but atleast we do help up about adoption even just starting on our own home.
Its hard to explain completely on a person which do have zero knowledge about internet things but learning up crypto isn't really hard.

I agree, adoption starts from home Smiley
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Well initially, you have to educate yourself first. I'm pretty sure that a huge number of us in this system does not have a full understanding of what they have gotten into. But learning does come along the way. And the only time you should start educating others is when you have personally gained something or have had your experiences on how the system works. But please don't force yourself to go educating people because you want to. This is not practical. This may only cause you stress and frustration. Only inform people when they ask. Only go deeper if they keep on asking more. This way you'll know they are interested.

I see, hopefully with the whole cryptoverse stabilizing now we can see more and more people begin to curious once more about crypto without fear of getting slammed like early this year.
Activity: 319

I believe the best way to educate noncoiner about crypto is to tell them of the advantages of crypto and what they tend to gain from it if they join the community but you should also tell them it is risky and they need to be very patient in the crypto community.
Activity: 77
Crypto world is confusing. It is not wise to learn from others. It’s better to learn by own. Doing a good amount of research will help to understand the crypto world. But there is no alternative ways.
Activity: 112
The fact is we shouldn’t teach about crypto. I mean we can just inform them about and the rest of the thing should be learned by self-learning. That’s why I believe that researching by own is the best thing here.
Activity: 364

Well initially, you have to educate yourself first. I'm pretty sure that a huge number of us in this system does not have a full understanding of what they have gotten into. But learning does come along the way. And the only time you should start educating others is when you have personally gained something or have had your experiences on how the system works. But please don't force yourself to go educating people because you want to. This is not practical. This may only cause you stress and frustration. Only inform people when they ask. Only go deeper if they keep on asking more. This way you'll know they are interested.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
It is normal that family is curious what You are doing and we have to involve them, to make Crypto familiar to them. I have some stories from real life I am explaining to  them what is blockchain, how it works etc. In fact it is fun to see that during family meetings we speaks a lot about Crypto. Even those over 80 are familiar  with it , but it was a long way to achieve this.
Activity: 308

No one needs to be forced by force to learn crypto-currencies. Another thing, you must warn your friends that you can not only earn money, but you can lose all your investments.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343

Well i am lucky in that all of my family think positively about crypto but as far
as friends and acquaintances go for explaining about crypto I always start
at the start - bitcoin and how it came about and for what reason.

The key is to use simple language and avoid to whole "get rich quick" idea.
It can almost be like guiding a blind person through a street full of people
Nice and steady trying not to make a dfastic move.
Activity: 154
my best way to educate no coins with crypto is to show them coinmarketcap and ccn.com these two websites can educate them
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

The best method of persuading anyone about crypto is showing your own example.
For instance, you can say something like "recently I've invested $500 and gained $1,000 profit, so why couldn't you do the same?".
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1206
I share post on facebook as well as twitter, I entertain them when needed but seems that others are not interested I wont force them to invest nor educate them about the future of blockchain.
It seems like here, I personally not like to force teach people around me especially my family because I know cryptocurrency is a very high volatile currency that they might be lost due to lack of knowledge but there are some that willing to learn and interested that people mostly I taught. Because if you forcing them to invest if they have a failure you are the one who can blame them.
Activity: 175
it's important to have some forward thinking and attitude towards innovation to understand what crypto can become. It seems to me that many people on the contrary have conservative views and therefore they see only the cons and dangers related to crypto. it is unlikely that you can overcome such mind-set in most people.
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
I share post on facebook as well as twitter, I entertain them when needed but seems that others are not interested I wont force them to invest nor educate them about the future of blockchain.
Activity: 112
Simply you can educate them by telling them the advantages of cryptocurrencies and the block chain technology. If you can tell them that with proper way I think they will get things on their own then by searching and doing research on the internet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
It is nice that you are going to study about the crypto technologies I think that you have already known that the crypto technologies are the soon future. I can tell you about myself how I studied about the crypto technologies. First of all I began watching web podcasts describing essentials in this field and after that I began reading more serious articles describing any important details and eventually I registered on this forum and became reading the latest news, interesting projects and smart ideas from other participants. You can ask any questions on this forum and other participants will probably help you to figure out.
Pages:
Jump to: