Pages:
Author

Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto? - page 6. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 1
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley

Hi good day I educate my friend by doing a simple task for them 1st I put him to a challenge if my friend reach the Jr. member I will guide him how to bounty create some blog and article after that I tech him to Airdrop in Telegram then, after all his effort  he can earn a stake and token, Then I tech him to find some Exchange his token so that he don't need me any more if he know the trading system.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
Whenever I am in the midst of those that are not into cryptocurrency, I do sensitize them about the fact that blockchain is a technology and it has come to stay, unlike the ponzi scheme that came around and died unexpectedly.
Activity: 597
Merit: 10
I will teach them by showing the price, the process and the earning system from the crypto. It is not easy to bring some noncoiner into the crypto market. If bitcoin price hit again 20K USD, then I can ensure that many noncoiner will come here easily. But if bitcoin starts falling again, then that noncoiner can leave the crypto field. I brought 5 people in the crypto industry but now I am fed up. That's why I will not bring , rather I will spread the good news about crypto in my social media, then, if someone asks me about crypto, I will teach them.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
I know some ICO courses, they're really helpful. They're on udemy
Activity: 2856
Merit: 655
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Its always been good to share up to anyone on whats crypto and its benefits either on payment new way system at the same time the money making opportunity that it gives. I have tested out this stuff where I do start on the family members but it turns out that most of them isn't really interested at all that's why I decide to keep it on my own rather than forcing them up to engage if they do really don't have interest then so be it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 5
There’s no need to educate anyone; let them all ask the questions the best you can do is teach the basics and understand the concepts of the basic too

Don’t be responsible for anyone’s crypto currency education
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
This is an exciting moment when we finally see bitcoin hits $1,000,000 or ETH @ $10,000 or $100,000.
so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?
Not educating them anymore, I only answer if someone asks me. I don't want to be disappointed of what happened to me of educating my friends about crypto before.
About my family, they already knew about bitcoin but they aren't interested.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
It seems to me that it is impossible to impose any opinion about cryptocurrency on others. You can tell them about the advantages of using cryptocurrencies and what they are, but the choice is yours.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0

Pages:
Jump to: