Pages:
Author

Topic: Question : How do you educate noncoiner about crypto? - page 4. (Read 477 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 19
I'm not a good teacher, but a good student. I try to explain to my friends about blockchain technologies and cryptocurrencies, but at the moment they consider it a financial pyramid and are skeptical about my interest in this area. Even when I showed them my earnings from cryptocurrencies trading, they do not trust it.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 332
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

Do share so we can all learn from each other's method   Smiley

No need to educate people since this will happen automaticaly as soon as people notice that cryptocurrency is getting famous and profitable. There is no sense in explaining cryptocurrency to your friends and family because they will not get it right away. To learn about cryptocurrency, you must be willing to learn, I my self did not listen to my brother when he explained about crypto. I learned by my sepf when I noticed that cryptocurrency is real.
Instances would differ on each person because we do have different family members or relatives which either they are tech-savvy or not which they do either understand or not when you tried out to explain.I would say it would really be worth to try even we do know if outcome would be positive or negative on their side but atleast we do help up about adoption even just starting on our own home.
Its hard to explain completely on a person which do have zero knowledge about internet things but learning up crypto isn't really hard.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
The only way is to get them interested in the first place and the easiest way to do that is to show them your success as a crypto investor. They will be the ones asking questions on how to join in
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
It is really hard to make someone understand who doesn't want to know or doesn't have the basic ideas of crypto. So it is better to make them interested by telling them the fascinating facts about cryptos..
Activity: 112
Its nearly impossible to make someone buy something by force, rather enlightening them with the hype and news of rapid growth of the crypto market seems like a good way to aware people who may want to invest later on.
Activity: 67
There are a lot of online short and crash courses which are being offered for the people who are not completely aware of the market's processes and drills. Apart from that, the internet is filled with information on this issue.
Activity: 168
The way I have educated my friends about crypto is that I use my county stock exchange to give them example how cryptos works because cryptos is similar to stock exchange only that in stock exchange, you do IPO and in cryptos you do ICO, at the end of the day all of them will end up been in the market.
Activity: 380
Merit: 100
In my opinion, it can be sometimes extremely hard to educate a noncoiner about crypto. Principally, I never try to improve a person's knowledge on crypto, if I don't see a good learning potential on this person.
Activity: 257
I just share about my experience in crypto and tell my friends about the merits and demerits of the crypto currency. Through this way I educate my friends but I do not impose any opinion on them.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
To see bitcoin on 1 million dollar or Ethereum to 10000 dollar, we must all understand that it takes mass adoption to get on that point.
And mass adoption begins from home, so how do you educate your friends and family about crypto?

No need to educate people since this will happen automaticaly as soon as people notice that cryptocurrency is getting famous and profitable. There is no sense in explaining cryptocurrency to your friends and family because they will not get it right away. To learn about cryptocurrency, you must be willing to learn, I my self did not listen to my brother when he explained about crypto. I learned by my sepf when I noticed that cryptocurrency is real.
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
I don't think most people want educated.  You have to plant sees and let them realize it for themselves.  It's very hard to find an open person you can put knowledge on and they accept.  99% of the time your education to them goes into the whatever bin.
Activity: 196
I have a 6-year old and an 11-year old sons. At this early age I'm telling & teaching them what is bitcoin, altcoins and how does it works. Sometimes when I do mining or faucets, I teach them to do it themselves while I'm away. And when I am at work, I am telling my co-employees also about bitcoin how to earn it without buying. Now he currently joins bounty campaigns, do mining and faucets.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I teached my family what is crypto and the basic notations and functionality of a blockchain.. it's not easy at first time but if they are curious then it will be easier.
Activity: 70
For educating people about cryptocurrency, I prefer to present all aspects of it. Cryptocurrency is a digital coin that runs on decentralized system. No central government can control this. Through cryptocurrency, transactions can be done within seconds. We can also on a lot by investing on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 364
Merit: 12
The Most Profitable Mining Pool

You cannot really imposed to everyone what you have understand specially to non-millennial people. They are more skeptical in terms of finance, understanding and investing. When they can learn crypto, by it's nature and volatility, most of them had to decide right away not to invest in that kind of shady investment. Mass adoption will commence in the hands of the millennial and not in older one so we cannot really expect that mass adoption will takes place in this decade. Maybe 20 years from now.
Activity: 188
If anyone is interested and ask me about crypto world than I always told him about the advantages and disadvantages of crypto. If they seems interested than I told them broadly about it otherwise just give them a hint about it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
For me I have a pattern I use to educate anyone who is a newbie into crypto currency, what i normally do is that i use stock exchange to give them good example, every country has stock exchanges, where stocks are been traded and some company do their IPO then I use the same pattern and examine cryptos to them and they normally understand it.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
All the knowledge is available on the internet, so they have to learn by themselves. If I teach them, it will not be as effective as tutorials, videos, blogs on Internet. And I will advise them to access to this forum: bitcointalk.

Activity: 30
#ask
hello anyone can tech me minning bitcoin?
sorry new member,, im newbe....

You might wanna start by visiting the mining section of this forum Alula, or you can always opens a new thread for a specific question regarding mining.
Activity: 196
The basic knowledge I have can be shared with them. Besides, there are a lot of videos are there in the internet which talks about providing knowledge of crypo crrency. People can easily get to know through this.
Pages:
Jump to: