Pages:
Author

Topic: Questions for New Altcoins - page 6. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 793
Merit: 250
December 06, 2019, 01:12:44 PM
There are two possible reasons:
1. People still believe that they can multiply their BTC by investing into these altcoins.
2. They do not understand it and they are manipulated by buzzwords and aggressive marketing. Smiley
Activity: 1680
Merit: 263
December 06, 2019, 01:02:42 PM
maybe it's just about speculation or trust before someone invests money in any new project, because most investors also don't know that the money they invest turns out to be in the wrong place. but I still believe smart investors know more about this and they will always be vigilant before investing in any new project.
Activity: 966
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 06, 2019, 12:03:33 PM
So, my questions are
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

1. Every investor must have their reasons why they invest in new altcoins, we can't blame them and not all new altcoins end up being junk, maybe based on their observations, they see an opportunity to make a profit.

2. We cannot blame the developer, every developer certainly wants if the project is successful and it will provide benefits while being able to develop the projects they bring, even though sometimes there are individuals who seek profits by making fake projects and then carrying off money from investors.

Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
December 06, 2019, 09:52:46 AM
Maybe a lot of people still wish to find a good project. You will never find one until you try, so that it is the reason why so many people are still investing into altcoins, even if the market is falling without any good sign for the future.

Not really, even you can see the quality of project by its cover. It's very strange if you have to invest there just to find out whether the project is good or not. 99% of new projects are fraud and rubbish.
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 06, 2019, 09:48:17 AM
It seems to me that new investors adhere to the buy-and-hold strategy in the long term, with the hope that in the future they will get superprofits, since the cryptocurrency market showed us such cases, faith in the cryptocurrency affects the decision of investors, that's how it seems to me.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
December 06, 2019, 09:04:20 AM
We are early adopters of a new technology, this is the time to be investing in new projects and IEOs on platforms like ecxx and latoken before the herd catches wind of this.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 10
December 06, 2019, 08:47:31 AM
I think the main reason why people invest in new proejcts instead of existing ones is the possibility to make a much bigger profit. If you invest in a cool project at the early stage, you can get much more profit if to compare with buying after listing on Exchange.
Activity: 798
December 06, 2019, 08:44:30 AM
Really good question man. I did not see any good new projects in this year
This year there are not many good projects, so many prize hunters do not work as usual, and if I may know, from which reference did you take to say that this year you did not find a good new project?
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
December 06, 2019, 08:07:38 AM
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
It's like gambling betting on new projects sometimes they gain profit or sometimes nothing. Way back in 2017 in majority profit is guaranteed but now it is not really profitable. But except from binance IEO if you can afford their minimum investment and get a lucky ticket. I heard investors there have a big profit. Don't trust not well-known exchanges sometimes they give fake results saying they reach hardcap even if they are not.

2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?
There are some developers who created altcoins for the sake of money, just pump and dump project and they will leave with no trace.
But there are some good projects too with real team and has good use cases.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 06, 2019, 08:05:43 AM
Thanks, bro.
Yes, I think so.
That's why if you are an investor, you must think twice before investing in new altcoins.  
I don't say all new altcoins are bad. But in fact, most of them are no worth currently.
Activity: 602
Merit: 253
December 06, 2019, 08:03:00 AM
So, my questions are
Investors nowadays mostly are only a hit and run investors. I mean, they're only looking the profit when the projects is tradable, and sell all of their assets to avoid the dump as long as they have a good profit, then they'te out of the project. It's not like what it used to be, where investors are a die hard believer that they hold the token/coin for a long time to see if the project will worth their time and money.

Those Developers came from everywhere, whether it's a legit people or scammers. They're always making new projects, it might because they're full of ideas? Even though we've seen too many projects that were only a copy-cat of the other.
Activity: 114
December 06, 2019, 07:51:06 AM
Activity: 342
Merit: 110
December 06, 2019, 07:07:06 AM
First of all, it's a decentralized world so it's quite difficult to get your hands on these scammers. Keep in mind also that not all projects are scams. Believe me mate, some are doing an amazing job on the exchanges that they are listed on. Better do a good research about a project before investing your hard earned funds.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 509
December 06, 2019, 06:57:29 AM
There are too many bad projects, but that does not mean the rest are also bad. The top coins were also listed in the market after the ICO sale. There are also projects such as ATOM and LEO that the sale was completed this year and they are in the top 20. It is still possible to create successful projects, just recently scammers have started to increase, so it all looks like shit.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
December 06, 2019, 06:21:43 AM
Crypto adoption is just getting started so of course many new projects will enter this space, its now on us to be careful where we invest our hard earned cash because scammers are still building scam projects as well
Activity: 1190
Merit: 267
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 06, 2019, 06:17:39 AM
of course to look for profit, because if there is no ico there is no development or there is no need to upgrade from any side.
so even though the market conditions are still bad dev from the new tokens must always be there, because the ups and downs of market conditions have become a natural thing.
Activity: 85
December 06, 2019, 05:48:38 AM
Although with new currencies, the risk is very high. However, many investors still prefer the risk. They have accurate judgment and experience in this field (I mean the majority).
They are willing to take the risk than lose the chance to earn profit, it depends on us if we are just going to let ourselves be a victim of scams. I also believe in them because why not? what if they are also profitable just like any projects? We can't just underrate it when we haven't done any research that proves it is a scam. Sometimes we are the reason why we are falling into scams because we are not doing research to make sure that we are investing in a good project. We should apply the lesson that we have learn in our past experiences because it will guide us. It's not bad to take the risk as long as you know what you are doing.
I want to talk about new projects which are highly appreciated, have great potential and have support from many organizations with strong finance. None of the investors likes to invest with high risk. Projects like Tokoin, ROAD, Matic, ... are all new projects and it is a great success. We should create opportunities for the development of new startup projects, their technology brings the solutions we are seeking to solve, in many different fields.
Activity: 644
Merit: 127
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 06, 2019, 05:45:29 AM
Although with new currencies, the risk is very high. However, many investors still prefer the risk. They have accurate judgment and experience in this field (I mean the majority).
They are willing to take the risk than lose the chance to earn profit, it is our choice if we are just going to let ourselves be a victim of scams. I also believe in them because why not? what if they are also profitable just like any projects? We can't just underrate it when we haven't done any research that proves it is a scam. Sometimes we are the reason why we are falling into scams because we are not doing research to make sure that we are investing in a good project. We should apply the lesson that we have learn in our past experiences because it will guide us. It's not bad to take the risk as long as you know what you are doing.
Activity: 85
December 06, 2019, 05:34:25 AM
Activity: 2324
Merit: 263
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
December 06, 2019, 05:23:59 AM
People like myself still belief that new projects that do better, top 20 coins of 2017 are now mixed with few new projects, although we have too many scam projects nowadays but i am willing to take the chances
It is extraordinary if you dare to take all the risks at this time, although now there are so many fraudulent projects that were born, I hope you will not regret the decisions or steps you are making at this time.
Pages:
Jump to: