Pages:
Author

Topic: Questions for New Altcoins - page 9. (Read 1528 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257
December 05, 2019, 08:00:17 AM
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
IMO because investors want to make a profit by investing their money in new projects or they truly believe that the projects that follow will be successful.
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?
Not all projects end in failure, if the concepts or products they offer are good, they will certainly attract investors
Activity: 2674
Merit: 696
Dimon69
December 05, 2019, 07:43:10 AM
Some investors risk as they somehow see potential in it. It can also because of the bonus they can receive when they invest early as well they can sell it right away upon listing since they still have sure earnings due to discount they get. Some new altcoins still have future as long as they have support from popular companies.
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 05, 2019, 07:37:08 AM
I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are
1. Why there are still investors in the new altcoins project? For what they invest if they know new altcoins are only about risks and losses?
2. Who are those developers that always create new altcoins projects? Don't they know that most new projects just ended with failure?

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.
in this industry, investors are the same as gambling. because he actually already knew that most projects would fail, but he still had hopes that there were still good projects. the team also thinks the same, even though many end in failure, but they are still optimistic that new projects always generate new ideas.
copper member
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 05, 2019, 07:16:14 AM
So, my questions are
All investments have a risk of loss, but that's where successful people come from
Successful people certainly dare to take risks to invest even though they know there is a possibility of loss

The developers of each project are of course different, they have their own ideas
Not all projects end up failing, what fails is only a fake project
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 05, 2019, 07:01:54 AM
I have seen many reviews about the current new altcoins. Most of them are marked as worse coins with cheap prices, while the rest coins are indicated as scams or shit-coins. I rarely saw people stated that new altcoins are worth for investment or trading nowadays. However, new altcoins are always born from ICO, STO or IEO every month.

So, my questions are

*Warning: Sorry if these questions are ever made by someone!! I never copied or got an idea from others. This is my own opinion.

Investing in new projects is always risky. But if this new project has legit and potential to invest, you can make a very good profit. Currently, many investors are far from new projects because the risk is too much. But still some investors are investing in new projects, trusting their research and accepting risk and trying to make more profits.

Developers will always continue to create new projects. As a result, although many new projects have failed, there are still a new projects standing in the market despite the current bad market conditions. That's why developers accept risks as investors and still continue to create new projects.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 410
Secure your crypto : https://notyourkeys.org
December 05, 2019, 06:37:40 AM
If the investor already do deep research about the altcoin project, team behind it, and etc. Of course most of them are going to invest. Yeah i know the risk is higher than the profit but if the project is created by legit people, then why not? Of course the investor must do deep research before invest on it.

If we are talking the project who always failure or become scam, then the team is 'probably' fake. They use famous people to lure investor to invest on their project and scam them.
Activity: 698
Merit: 251
December 05, 2019, 06:32:00 AM

So, my questions are

to be frank even i dont know why investors invest in new projects where there no transparency of who the them is , and what they are developing after some days those devs scam and close everything and start new scams , at least we should consider is it worth to invest in those projects falling again and again in scams is foolishness 
Activity: 1260
Merit: 251
December 05, 2019, 05:58:34 AM
I think investors are only interested in the bonuses offered at the time of token sale, they only take profit from the bonus and after the tokens are listed on the exchange, they will leave the project.

The developer is from various countries and communities, only new projects are often similar to projects that already exist or have failed, sometimes developers only update or develop ideas and projects that are already available.

But unfortunately all of that only prioritizes profit alone and when the sale of tokens ends many of them are greedy, so the project is not developed according to the road map, they leave and die.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 05, 2019, 04:32:28 AM
Maybe a lot of people still wish to find a good project. You will never find one until you try, so that it is the reason why so many people are still investing into altcoins, even if the market is falling without any good sign for the future.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 656
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
December 05, 2019, 04:04:39 AM

So, my questions are

Pages:
Jump to: