Pages:
Author

Topic: Quickseller Gave me a negative trust Without Considering any possibility - page 3. (Read 4535 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 250
As long as BadBear trusts him nothing can be done.

Not true. If 2 other people on the default trust list exclude him, then he will no longer be in the default trust network.

Now that you have seen this thread, can't you just look at the IP's used and everything to verify I am not the alt that he claims I am ? Kind of feeling ridiculous that even the forum doesn't do anything for such trust abuse that Quickseller is implementing.
legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever

Not true. If 2 other people on the default trust list exclude him, then he will no longer be in the default trust network.
Of course you and Badbear only reserve such measures for people like me with one single overblown accusation against me, but for people like Vod and Quickseller suddenly again you repeat the mantra of how you do not moderate trust.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Those 2 people need to cut him loose.
administrator
Activity: 5222
Merit: 13032

Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
Broster, you & your buddies don't want to reveal the names of your alt accounts,

-snip-

Nice try, Anon Cheesy

I am not his alt nor he is mine. I am not a close friend of his and thus, not a buddy.

P.S. I only have one alt which I haven't made any posts after March, 2014. Haven't used it for over 1 year now and will never be able to use it again.

and you expect me to confirm or deny my IRL name?

Oops. Didn't know it was your IRL name. You don't want to answer it then. Skip it. Tongue
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
-snip-

The reason for using a throwaway account is this: Don't want my main account to get banned Sad

http://s11.postimg.org/up85p4sw3/Capture.png

Are you the author of this article?

Broster, you & your buddies don't want to reveal the names of your alt accounts, and you expect me to confirm or deny my IRL name?
Nice try, Anon Cheesy
Activity: 560
Merit: 506
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
-snip-

The reason for using a throwaway account is this: Don't want my main account to get banned Sad

Are you the author of this article?
[...]
And? I like Quickseller. Have since I got to know him. Done a bunch of transactions with him. Always helps me if I need it. So whats the issue? [...]

That's so nice!
From this we can soundly extrapolate that you also got to know & like ACCTSeller, and ACCTSeller is good friends with Tidus1097, and Tidus1097 likes Neonecrox13, and Neonecrox13 is palls with Quickseller, who, in turn, has no trust issues vis-a-vis nor9865.

Once it was said that it takes a village to raise an idiot. Here, we have proof that an idiot can become a village!
Excelsior!

Edit: The village, she grows and grows! Apparently Mr. Tidus1097 (and hence Mr. nor9865, Mr. Neonecrox13, etc., etc.) is also http://s22.postimg.org/stifdla6p/Capture.png

[assbot] Amazing Community!

Well yeah? Your the only one that didn't know this? You must not be in the right loop. But I am not Acctseller though. Nor have ever stoke to that user. If it is Quickseller, then I have talked to "Quickseller" before. But never spoke a word to "Acctseller"

ACCTSeller is Quickseller, so yeah, you've talked to him.

Edit: Also, the ones that I see complaining about Quickseller are on newbie accounts? Why is that? I mean why hide? Apparently you want to be heard so why not use your real account to post with? I could understand if your account was banned, but to me, looks like "chickenshit" is the right answer.

http://s11.postimg.org/up85p4sw3/Capture.png

Edit: If I purchased a hero account from you, would my words carry more weight?
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
If you think you know me.. Think again
[...]
And? I like Quickseller. Have since I got to know him. Done a bunch of transactions with him. Always helps me if I need it. So whats the issue? [...]

That's so nice!
From this we can soundly extrapolate that you also got to know & like ACCTSeller, and ACCTSeller is good friends with Tidus1097, and Tidus1097 likes Neonecrox13, and Neonecrox13 is palls with Quickseller, who, in turn, has no trust issues vis-a-vis nor9865.

Once it was said that it takes a village to raise an idiot. Here, we have proof that an idiot can become a village!
Excelsior!

Edit: The village, she grows and grows! Apparently Mr. Tidus1097 (and hence Mr. nor9865, Mr. Neonecrox13, etc., etc.) is also

Well yeah? Your the only one that didn't know this? You must not be in the right loop. But I am not Acctseller though. Nor have ever stoke to that user. If it is Quickseller, then I have talked to "Quickseller" before. But never spoke a word to "Acctseller"

Edit: Also, the ones that I see complaining about Quickseller are on newbie accounts? Why is that? I mean why hide? Apparently you want to be heard so why not use your real account to post with? I could understand if your account was banned, but to me, looks like "chickenshit" is the right answer.
[...]

That's so nice!

Excelsior!

Edit: The village, she grows and grows! Apparently Mr. Tidus1097 (and hence Mr. nor9865, Mr. Neonecrox13, etc., etc.) is also http://s22.postimg.org/stifdla6p/Capture.png

I find it so amusing everday when I look in meta at the people that Quickseller has outted. 9/10 of them are in some way scam affiliated. The other 1/10 is nubs that say Quickseller has misjudged them, only to later show that they themselves are in the wrong. Half of the people are jumping to conclusion because they no not of the forum rules or how they pertain to everyday situtations here on bitcointalk. The other half are legit scammers that try to debunk the system. I have not seen 1 person on here that's called out Quickseller and proved him to be wrong. Until that time comes, keep doing what you do Quickseller. Everytime they make some babbling post about how you destroyed their rep, just make another of how you destroyed it and got paid at the same time. Hurt their feelings a little more.

Q: What do you do when you can't suck up enough[1]?

A: Buy another account[2] and suck off even more.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11153411
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11191250

And? I like Quickseller. Have since I got to know him. Done a bunch of transactions with him. Always helps me if I need it. So whats the issue? Quickseller not like you or marked a account you had? Sounds like you got a personal issue with him and anybody that associates with him.

EDIT: Wal-Mart sells KyJelly everyday. Even if you got your butthurt once, you can be prepared for it the next time so it won't hurt quite as bad.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I find it so amusing everday when I look in meta at the people that Quickseller has outted. 9/10 of them are in some way scam affiliated. The other 1/10 is nubs that say Quickseller has misjudged them, only to later show that they themselves are in the wrong. Half of the people are jumping to conclusion because they no not of the forum rules or how they pertain to everyday situtations here on bitcointalk. The other half are legit scammers that try to debunk the system. I have not seen 1 person on here that's called out Quickseller and proved him to be wrong. Until that time comes, keep doing what you do Quickseller. Everytime they make some babbling post about how you destroyed their rep, just make another of how you destroyed it and got paid at the same time. Hurt their feelings a little more.

Q: What do you do when you can't suck up enough[1]?

A: Buy another account[2] and suck off even more.

[1] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11153411
[2] https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.11191250
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
not surprised, known for trust abuse (and a lot of other things)

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-how-do-i-make-new-threads-1034655

this board is clogged with his bullshit

Looks like you are just butthurt that you were outed as a scammer.

It's only bullshit when calling a scammer a scammer lol
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298
Your addresses are not those of an exchange. I sent you a list of addresses that are likely part of the wallet file none of which are associated with an exchange; Blazr did a much more in-depbth analysis of each of the addresses giving additional evidence that they are not exchange addresses.

Furthermore, you opened up a scam accusation against Ume at most two hours prior to contacting him to buy the account. This means one of two things, one - you faked the sale in order to attempt to protect the trust rating of your account, or more likely, two - opened the scam accusation in order to put pressure on Ume to sell any account he had in his possession cheaply, which according to your screenshots you were able to do. Regardless it is more then appropriate to let the negative trust remain on the account.

No, it might not be of an exchange, could very well be a gambling site.

I contacted him prior to 2 hours,yes, and that was after I realized he was trying to scam. I also posted about a possible alternate account. All what you are saying is speculation, and does not prove a scam, my other account has been pointing out various scams on the forum.

Read my posts above, All I am saying is what you are posting about me being a scammer is based on a possbility , and it in no way proves a scam. I am open to Badbear or any other admin and do IP checks/Tor use/etc anything to prove that.

The address is not that of a gambling site. The reason it is not a gambling site is similar to the reason why it is not that of an exchange.

You purchased the account from an alt after less then two hours after opening a scam accusation against Ume. Your admission of this fact is confirmation that the intention of opening the scam accusation was nothing more then to try to buy an account at a lower price then what the market would normally otherwise allow, and you did
Activity: 490
Your addresses are not those of an exchange. I sent you a list of addresses that are likely part of the wallet file none of which are associated with an exchange; Blazr did a much more in-depbth analysis of each of the addresses giving additional evidence that they are not exchange addresses.

Furthermore, you opened up a scam accusation against Ume at most two hours prior to contacting him to buy the account. This means one of two things, one - you faked the sale in order to attempt to protect the trust rating of your account, or more likely, two - opened the scam accusation in order to put pressure on Ume to sell any account he had in his possession cheaply, which according to your screenshots you were able to do. Regardless it is more then appropriate to let the negative trust remain on the account.

I contacted him prior to 2 hours,yes, and that was after I realized he was trying to scam. I also posted about a possible alternate account. All what you are saying is speculation, and does not prove a scam, my other account has been pointing out various scams on the forum.

Read my posts above, All I am saying is what you are posting about me being a scammer is based on a possbility , and it in no way proves a scam. I am open to Badbear or any other admin and do IP checks/Tor use/etc anything to prove that.

Hmm i agree that you shouldnt give negative trust to anyone without any proofs or evidence but he has indeed proofs and evidence, maybe he should have made the trust neutral but still..

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

its absolutely ridiculous that he is still on default trust list, can some-one have positive trust but not be on the list?
quickseller and his alt acctseller are the only two persons excluded from my default trust list
As long as BadBear trusts him nothing can be done. This case isn't similar to the one with Vod. Remember that not so long ago Vod was being called out in meta. Vod was right in his cases; Quickseller not so much. Recently there was a thread about the selective enforcement of rules (takes a while to read through).

Even though I'm in no position to judge, I think that it is quite a possibility that you're innocent. Although I might be wrong.

Come on... all the people that complain about quickseller or Vod or you name it because they have negative trust, 99% of them deserved it and they are just crying for no reason, the trust ratings can be made if someone is suspicious, no need to be a scammer
copper member
Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

its absolutely ridiculous that he is still on default trust list, can some-one have positive trust but not be on the list?
quickseller and his alt acctseller are the only two persons excluded from my default trust list
As long as BadBear trusts him nothing can be done. This case isn't similar to the one with Vod. Remember that not so long ago Vod was being called out in meta. Vod was right in his cases; Quickseller not so much. Recently there was a thread about the selective enforcement of rules (takes a while to read through).

Even though I'm in no position to judge, I think that it is quite a possibility that you're innocent. Although I might be wrong.

The problem is he won't just listen, I have tried to explain my case to him , but he just has that arrogant attitude he won't let go of. As for others being called out in the threads like this complaining about Vod and all, on reading a conclusion can be made, but it doesn't mean people avoid reading such threads .

I have clearly shown him all the proof, and in this thread have also shown accordingly to his logic, how Baro would be Dicenow according to him. But he just won't listen.
Pages:
Jump to: