Pages:
Author

Topic: [Quiz 2023] History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 🚩 - page 8. (Read 15327 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Sir my score Plesse cake

https://postimg.cc/0KjpqkTf
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Sir I'm New usar please check my score and reply

https://postimg.cc/sQZVszFk
Activity: 168
Merit: 58

Although I am also a newbie let me say one thing.

I was disappointed with this person's answer on the quiz. Because he is a total newbie how he answered 21 questions correctly.

I think he tried 3 to 4 times. When able to give 21 correct answers.
Then he is posting.

@GazetaBitcoin,
A contestant can participate in  Quiz only once.
He cannot try more than once. If you make such an arrangement. I think it would be good.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
I think you should not have said the correct answer to the question in public.
Now I think since everyone knows the answer to the question.

He already edited his post and deleted that part. Would you edit your post too and delete the part containing the answer to that question, please?

I'm sorry, this happened without my knowledge. I have deleted my post , I understand that it is too late.

Thanks! It's not too late Smiley Future users which will see this quiz in weeks or months from now on won't be able to find answers to questions within posts. Now let's hope Mr.corol will also edit his post.

GazetaBitcoin cake and reply my quiz score

Congrats for completing the quiz! I see you have almost a year on the forum, thus you had time to learn some history. Yet I believe your score is very big. I hope you did not cheat the quiz. I will quote your score in full picture below. If you really have this knowledge and you did not cheat, then congrats again!

Activity: 28
Merit: 12
This quiz exercise is real tough and is really nice participating in it, I have learn a lot, thanks.

https://i.ibb.co/NYJ1wDm/Screenshot-20230209-112807.png
Activity: 223
Merit: 24
Honesty will go a long way!!
I hope this will be resolved very soon. The answer to question #1 is [...]
Oh, come on... I am saying that I will explain to you in private, in order to avoid spoiling answers in public and then you make the answer public...? Please edit your post and delete the parts containing the answer. It's enough to know that the correct answer to that question will be updated soon. Feel free to forward my PM to Patrol69, if you want, but please don't post publicly the answers to the questions.

I'm sorry, this happened without my knowledge. I have deleted my post , I understand that it is too late.
Cit
Activity: 307
Merit: 1
GazetaBitcoin cake and reply my quiz score
https://postimg.cc/4KpV2t4m
Activity: 168
Merit: 58
Quote from: First Registration

I hope this will be resolved very soon. [b
The answer to question #1 is 42[/b]. Which is not among the 4 options, let's explain why, 40 was correct until 2022, then, at the beginning of 2023, a translation was added so the correct answer is 41, and it is updated to 41 instead of 40. But recently a new translation was added, so now the correct answer is 42, hope there are no remark about quiz question #1

I think you should not have said the correct answer to the question in public.
Now I think since everyone knows the answer to the question.

https://imgur.com/a/8gvPCa7
@icopress
It would be great if you could change this question and add another new question.
legendary
I will PM you for explaining this, in order to not give spoilers to others.
thank you so much my friend, for explaining so nicely, learned something new from it.

Welcome Smiley

I hope this will be resolved very soon. The answer to question #1 is [...]

Oh, come on... I am saying that I will explain to you in private, in order to avoid spoiling answers in public and then you make the answer public...? Please edit your post and delete the parts containing the answer. It's enough to know that the correct answer to that question will be updated soon. Feel free to forward my PM to Patrol69, if you want, but please don't post publicly the answers to the questions.

I don't know what link you posted there, but it's definitely not a link of a picture.
The quiz was amazing and wonderful, though challenging.

Thank you for posting the correct link and congrats for your score! I hope you learned something from the quiz. Now while I'll post your score in full picture below, please be so kind and delete your earlier post.

Activity: 392
Merit: 197

When I go to answer other questions of the quiz when I click on any of the four options if the option is correct there is a green signal but if I click on the wrong option then there is a red signal but when I click on this question there is no signal.  (green and red). I am very interested to know what the secret behind this could be.

Thanks for noticing this! Actually, the problem with that question is that it does not have a tooltip. The problem was also observed by Woodie and I escalated it to icopress, for fixing it.
Thank you very much for answering my question so quickly.  Hope this problem will be solved soon.
Activity: 546
Merit: 274
I didn't notice this when I first took this quiz before, but today, when I took the quiz for the second time, it caught my eye.  When I go to answer other questions of the quiz when I click on any of the four options if the option is correct there is a green signal but if I click on the wrong option then there is a red signal but when I click on this question there is no signal.  (green and red). I am very interested to know what the secret behind this could be.  

Like you I didn't notice it that way at first but when you posted I went back to answering this question on the quiz to double check. But to answer this question here is exactly what you said. When answering other questions, if the answer is correct or if the answer is colored, it is explained through various indicators, but no matter what option I click on this question, there is no indication here. And I don't even understand what the real answer is here. But I think forty languages ​​are officially translated in the Bitcoin white paper.  Hope @GazetaBitcoin will explain everything about this.

I will PM you for explaining this, in order to not give spoilers to others.

thank you so much my friend, for explaining so nicely, learned something new from it.

legendary
Congratulations.....
You have been selected as the Best Spambuster [Results 2022] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆of 2022 in the voting competition for last year's 2022 Bitcoin Forum Community Rewards. Best regards and best wishes from the Bitcoin Forum. Spamming on bitcoin forums has been greatly reduced due to your endless efforts. Experienced and knowledgeable members like you are much needed in this forum. Let every moment of the coming days be spent in gentle love and tenderness.

Blushing  Cheesy Thank you for your nice words!

Excepting that, I just realized that the character from Spambuster pic has vampire eyes In our case I guess it's a good coincidence, as Dracula was also Romanian Smiley

My Score

Congrats for completing the quiz! That's a good score for start Smiley I sent you a merit for your effort and it helped you rank up to Jr. Member. Good luck in getting more merits from now on Smiley

When I go to answer other questions of the quiz when I click on any of the four options if the option is correct there is a green signal but if I click on the wrong option then there is a red signal but when I click on this question there is no signal.  (green and red). I am very interested to know what the secret behind this could be.

Thanks for noticing this! Actually, the problem with that question is that it does not have a tooltip. The problem was also observed by Woodie and I escalated it to icopress, for fixing it.

When I first participated in this quiz, I noticed that the answers to these questions never appear to be wrong, so I searched Google for the correct answer to this question. Then I saw that Bitcoin's white paper was translated into 40 languages. And 40 is nowhere among the four options of this question. So maybe its answer doesn't show Green or Red.

Here, the problem is that the correct answer have not been added updated in the quiz. You sensed that well, that the correct answer is not added, yet you did not find the correct answer Smiley I will PM you for explaining this, in order to not give spoilers to others.

The problem was also noticed by LDL and I escalated it to icopress, for fixing it.

Since both issues are about the same question, I hope both will be fixed soon. Thank you both for helping with the quiz!

I didn't notice this when I first took this quiz before, but today, when I took the quiz for the second time, it caught my eye.  When I go to answer other questions of the quiz when I click on any of the four options if the option is correct there is a green signal but if I click on the wrong option then there is a red signal but when I click on this question there is no signal.  (green and red). I am very interested to know what the secret behind this could be.  

When I first participated in this quiz, I noticed that the answers to these questions never appear to be wrong, so I searched Google for the correct answer to this question. Then I saw that Bitcoin's white paper was translated into 40 languages. And 40 is nowhere among the four options of this question. So maybe its answer doesn't show Green or Red.
Activity: 392
Merit: 197

I didn't notice this when I first took this quiz before, but today, when I took the quiz for the second time, it caught my eye.  When I go to answer other questions of the quiz when I click on any of the four options if the option is correct there is a green signal but if I click on the wrong option then there is a red signal but when I click on this question there is no signal.  (green and red). I am very interested to know what the secret behind this could be. 
Activity: 537
Merit: 1
My Score
Well my buddy, I'll keep an eye out here. I will report anything suspicious. In my opinion accounts that are 2 month old and have 30+ activity should be given merit, because they have gained some knowledge about this forum.

I just found two more plagiarists. And another one was deleted before I had time to report him (he plagiarized the post saying "maybe outstanding", lol.

Don't worried mate , I am looking at the following . The current environment is quite calm. About 75% of posts have been deleted in the past 5 days. Can be called cheater or multi user.
LDL
Activity: 560
Merit: 581
I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected

You answered seriously? And what results were not really expected? The fact that you obtained 20/21 after you made 3 posts on the forum? Or the fact that you plagiarized post #105?

Meaning this one:

Believe me I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected  Cry.

And same post was plagiarized also by another one:

Believe me I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected
@GazetaBitcoin
Congratulations.....
You have been selected as the Best Spambuster [Results 2022] Bitcointalk Community Awards 🏆of 2022 in the voting competition for last year's 2022 Bitcoin Forum Community Rewards. Best regards and best wishes from the Bitcoin Forum. Spamming on bitcoin forums has been greatly reduced due to your endless efforts. Experienced and knowledgeable members like you are much needed in this forum. Let every moment of the coming days be spent in gentle love and tenderness.

Those who copy paste (plagiarism) in the forum please refrain from all criminal activities. Keep posting according to the skills you have. Don't harm yourself by copying other people's posts.
legendary
Well my buddy, I'll keep an eye out here. I will report anything suspicious. In my opinion accounts that are 2 month old and have 30+ activity should be given merit, because they have gained some knowledge about this forum.

Thanks for the help. I just found two more plagiarists (please see below). And another one was deleted before I had time to report him (he plagiarized the post saying "maybe outstanding", lol.

This quiz is amazing and very interesting, it made me crack my brain and it's reminds me to read more about bitcoin. I appreciate this for knowledge revealed to me through it.

I am glad you completed the quiz and you felt the questions were challenging. Result is less important. What matters is what you learned from the quiz Smiley

I am quoting your score below, for seeing your result in full picture.

Why do I get the impression people are getting to the end and just redoing the quiz just to showoff some high score  Roll Eyes

I certainly hope that nobody does that, as it would be ridiculous... like cheating themselves.

Above 50% is not bad, will try again after 2-3 months, just hope the questions won't change by then.

Okay Smiley

Btw does the whitepaper Question get counted since no answer or correction is given after submission of the answer ??

Yes, it is counted. But thank you for pointing out this little bug. I'll let icopress know about it and, hopefully, it''ll be fixed soon.

The quiz is hard and interesting , i was surprise to see 14 on my score, it was a wonderful experience
https://app.btc.me/bitcointalk/test-your-bitcointalk-

I don't know what link you posted there, but it's definitely not a link of a picture.

Please check and reply

Reply to what?

I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected

You answered seriously? And what results were not really expected? The fact that you obtained 20/21 after you made 3 posts on the forum? Or the fact that you plagiarized post #105?

Meaning this one:

Believe me I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected  Cry.

And same post was plagiarized also by another one:

Believe me I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected
Activity: 1792
Merit: 871
Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures
Why do I get the impression people are getting to the end and just redoing the quiz just to showoff some high score  Roll Eyes

Above 50% is not bad, will try again after 2-3 months, just hope the questions won't change by then.

Btw does the whitepaper Question get counted since no answer or correction is given after submission of the answer ??
Pages:
Jump to: