Pages:
Author

Topic: [Quiz 2023] History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 🚩 - page 9. (Read 15327 times)

Activity: 223
Merit: 24
Honesty will go a long way!!

@OnToRa420 He is also submitting the 2nd post by copying someone else's post. I don't know what level cheater he is. I am shocked by his actions. [...]

Thank you for analyzing the posts. If you have time, keep doing it and report them here.

Well my buddy, I'll keep an eye out here. I will report anything suspicious. In my opinion accounts that are 2 month old and have 30+ activity should be given merit, because they have gained some knowledge about this forum. and your wish
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Maybe I am too paranoid, but it looks to me like alt account farmers noticed that you are giving merit to everyone who participated, therefore so many Newbie accounts did the quiz. Good example of that is ETh_Mouse whose account was created two days ago and he managed to score 21/21 lol. [...]

I don't really wanna derail this thread (and its not a big deal after all since that 1 merit won't help them reaching higher ranks) but I thought that you might wanna look into it.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, my friend! You are right, I also had this feeling but I was not 100% sure. However, seeing that someone else has same thoughts make me trust my guts, to say so. I will pay a lot of attention from now on to those who post here and, in case I see more suspicious stuff (either similar to this or Newbies simply posting they score link without anything else or those which are at their first post inside the forum and get 21/21 etc.) I will ignore those users.

I will still try to merit those which I believe they completed the quiz as, after all, I hope they learned something. I mean I don't want to get at the opposite extreme because of some Newbies. Let's see how things go from now on.

Btw I did awful on the quiz, only 13/21. Some questions were quite obscure (at least for me) so in many cases it was a guessing game.  Cheesy

Hihi!

@OnToRa420 He is also submitting the 2nd post by copying someone else's post. I don't know what level cheater he is. I am shocked by his actions. [...]

Thank you for analyzing the posts. If you have time, keep doing it and report them here.

It's just one newbie account though as so its not a loss at all for the person behind this farm.

Perhaps we can pursue this and see what we can find more.

I only managed to get 5/21 but there are very interesting information like with Zepher, Kevin(the thread is really worth to read) and Howeycoins Grin. It makes me know more to better understand things, so thanks for that.

Glad you enjoyed the quiz Smiley

This quiz has really help me learn alot about the forum i still have a lot to learn here.

Congrats! I will quote your score below in full image.

Believe me I answered seriously even though the results were not really expected .

What do you mean with "results were not really expected"? What results?

I am also quoting your score in full image below.

Am excited haven done this test, as it affords me  as a newbie to get to know few things I had no Idea of concerning bitcoin and the forum. I might have scored poorly 4/21, but the knowledge I have acquired from it is worth it. Thanks @icopress for this.

4/21 is just a start. Perhaps, if you'll repeat the quiz after a few months, you'll have a better score Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Thanks for your response. i am waiting for result.
Mods have been fast, Ontorad has been nuked this morning meaning he has been banned and all his posts deleted https://bpip.org/Profile?id=3533363

It's just one newbie account though as so its not a loss at all for the person behind this farm.
they both look like they are controlled by the same person.

I think so too.

I reported him for plagiarism and let's see what happens. In most cases Newbie doing something like this are just nuked and probably the same will happen in this case as well.

Thanks for your response. @OnToRa420 already banned
legendary
@OnToRa420 cheater, he copies other people's posts, and posts. Or he is a multi user.
@H+A copied his post and continued under his own name
You mean @OnToRa420 copied @H+A post? Because I don't see that @H+A copied his quiz result from someone else. But they both look like they are controlled by the same person.

Hope those who are DT members will discuss about this and file a case against him and punish him severely. He broke the rules of this forum
I reported him for plagiarism and let's see what happens. In most cases Newbie doing something like this are just nuked and probably the same will happen in this case as well.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
Activity: 504
Merit: 151
Am excited haven done this test, as it affords me  as a newbie to get to know few things I had no Idea of concerning bitcoin and the forum. I might have scored poorly 4/21, but the knowledge I have acquired from it is worth it. Thanks @icopress for this.
My score:

@OnToRa420 cheater, he copies other people's posts, and posts. Or he is a multi user.
@H+A copied his post and continued under his own name

My score is very low next will be better score
My score .11/21
https://i.ibb.co/WK1v3Gq/9fa2308fe667.png

@OnToRa420 He is also submitting the 2nd post by copying someone else's post. I don't know what level cheater he is. I am shocked by his actions.

I saw his registration date, he created this account today and his first two posts are copied from other people's posts

My score is very low next will be better score
My score .11/21
https://i.ibb.co/WK1v3Gq/9fa2308fe667.png

Hope those who are DT members will discuss about this and file a case against him and punish him severely. He broke the rules of this forum
Activity: 560
Merit: 624
Wow this unbelievable.
My score for the quiz.

Quoted your reply so that your image can be visible for others to view..

Gitar@, Fac@, Gud@, Bkd1, Ktm@ Vpn2x, Hip@@, Pagli, H+A Dok@ Tomay@ and Kinni  I believe they are just as people who want to use this medium as a means of grabbing free merit..
Wanted to quote your image for it to be visible but your accounts looks suspicious.
Activity: 616
Merit: 118
Score 12/21
Activity: 448
Merit: 294
Please how can I participate in the quiz? I'm new here Cry
Actually on the first page there is a way how you can participate in this quiz. you only need to answer the quiz after that you post your quiz results.

Coming up with questions that are simple yet captivating is not an easy task, so to make the quiz more interesting, we resorted to the help of GazetaBitcoin.

Activity: 16
Merit: 1
Please how can I participate in the quiz? I'm new here Cry
Activity: 168
Merit: 58
8 Newbie accounts that have name ending with "@" (its not easy to come up with a more unique account names when you create them in bulk) did the quiz in the matter of ~3 hours. What are the chances for that to happen and not to have the same owner? Cheesy I guess he liked the merit they received yesterday so they woke up another group of alt accounts.

I agree with you. I am a newbie though. I checked their eight accounts and found that five of them were registered in the month of October 2022. And three accounts were registered in June 2022. These accounts are cross-registered. Even if the accounts are not owned by a single owner. Maybe their family members.
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
Activity: 39
Merit: 2
I am Bounty Manager..Contract Telegram: @samil507
My Score

Activity: 112
Merit: 111
A Member who wants to become a ₿ maxi
8 Newbie accounts that have name ending with "@" (its not easy to come up with a more unique account names when you create them in bulk) did the quiz in the matter of ~3 hours. What are the chances for that to happen and not to have the same owner? Cheesy I guess he liked the merit they received yesterday so they woke up another group of alt accounts.

It's impossible not to think that they are accounts with a single owner, but as long as we don't have more concrete evidence, we can't come to a conclusion. GazetaBitcoin, where are you? they are asking for merits from you, lol.
legendary

Activity: 28
Merit: 15
This quiz has really help me learn alot about the forum i still have a lot to learn here.
Here is my score
https://imgur.com/a/o2Mq5YT
Activity: 238
Merit: 112
Wow this unbelievable.
My score for the quiz.
copper member
Activity: 208
Merit: 256

I only managed to get 5/21 but there are very interesting information like with Zepher, Kevin(the thread is really worth to read) and Howeycoins Grin. It makes me know more to better understand things, so thanks for that.
Pages:
Jump to: