Pages:
Author

Topic: [Quiz 2023] History of Bitcoin and Bitcointalk 🚩 - page 10. (Read 15327 times)

legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
Whoa! So many participants at the quiz today! I just gathered the last posts of those of you which are limited by your ranks to post pictures, in order to help you have your scores displayed in full pictures.
Maybe I am too paranoid, but it looks to me like alt account farmers noticed that you are giving merit to everyone who participated, therefore so many Newbie accounts did the quiz. Good example of that is ETh_Mouse whose account was created two days ago and he managed to score 21/21 lol.

I am very happy to participate in this quiz.
Score 21/21 Maybe outstanding

I don't really wanna derail this thread (and its not a big deal after all since that 1 merit won't help them reaching higher ranks) but I thought that you might wanna look into it.

Btw I did awful on the quiz, only 13/21. Some questions were quite obscure (at least for me) so in many cases it was a guessing game.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 6524
Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker
Whoa! So many participants at the quiz today! I just gathered the last posts of those of you which are limited by your ranks to post pictures, in order to help you have your scores displayed in full pictures.

As a side note, for some reason, the images uploaded on Ibb could not be shown in full picture. I don't know why that happened, as I did not encounter this issue before. The ones which had problems were BountyProgram, Cuking88, Web$$$ and Kb2. For you I made an effort and I uploaded your pics on imgur, in order to have them properly shown. Thank me later Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Score 9/21
Activity: 490
Merit: 311
Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game
My score :
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
Score 15/21

Activity: 306
I am happy
My quiz Result.
16/21
https://i.ibb.co/gjN4Lqn/325d5cfbbf1f.jpg
Activity: 100
My participated score 18/21

Activity: 95

I am very happy to participate in this quiz.
Score 21/21 Maybe outstanding
Activity: 123
My score 20/21

Activity: 144
I joined History of Bitcoin Quiz
My Score given below

Kb2
Activity: 114
Activity: 141
This is the first time I participated in a quiz.

My Results is very low. But I tried my best to answer all correctly.

My result 15/21

Activity: 157
Merit: 3
History of Bitcoin my score 17/21

Activity: 38
Merit: 2
Activity: 191
Activity: 161
Activity: 218