Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 35. (Read 55153 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
For three years the first time I meet a coin whose developers do not know what they are doing Grin Grin Grin
They stole from me more than 3 million qwc...
Do not get this coin, it's scammers...
Activity: 18
Something wrong with wallet, not sync, stucked at block 46910.
Me too!
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
I temporarily stopped mining this coin, the coins are lost and do not come to the wallet, the problem I think is not in the attack on the network. The developer did not understand the normal operation of the wallets, but ran the harfork.

Pools and purses of different versions are in different chains. The developer does not want to admit that the problem is that the situation has got out of control ...
copper member
Activity: 23
Is that even the same project? that thread is 3 years old and the specifications of the coins are completely different (different algo, max coins, etc) and its listed as [QWY] not [QWC]. I mean I don't know either way but doesn't it seem like an entirely different coin? though I haven't been in discord or telegram or anything and their website doesn't have info about the dev team so I guess it could be the same dev and I wouldn't know.. also I notice the roadmap on qwertycoin.org says planning for QWC happened in nov. 2017, not 2 years before that.. which would seem an excessive amount of time I would think with no info in between, no? Again that's just what I see from looking at it but I could easily be wrong, but its not really unthinkable that 2 projects might come up with that same name, especially if the old one never went anywhere.

For the time being, it seems like there are still issues with the chain, it sounded at first like issues with the hardfork, but someone above posted that it was due to an attack on the network. Either way, I'm optimistic about the future of this coin, and will just mine something else for the time being while the devs sort it out and get everything running smoothly again.
Activity: 7

read the topic, Dev wrote "Qwerty will not launch on time because the project is far from finished"  
and this was the last time he was seen Cheesy

by the way, my wallet is trying to synchronize and fails at height 46911.. version 2.0.0 win10
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
@ Lexxon  and espargon

Thank you for your answers . That was the first time that I become answers about Qwertycoin-Problems.

Now ,I have no problems to wait till the problems are solved.
Activity: 27
each pool displays a different difficult, network speed and coin / day.
Wait with the mining?
Because I'm missing from before the crash already 200,000 coins, they disappeared from the wallet at once
Activity: 61
Merit: 1
Stop panic, the developers have responded that the attack on the network is continuing. And they do everything possible that recovery ASAP.
This is not a matter of panic, the problem is that pools carry money into the air ...
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
It seems that little by little the whole network is returning to normal, if you are making an attack on this is normal this type of desynchronization. For all those who are calling scam etc I recommend that you go through the discord or the telegram of the currency and this more and better informed.
Activity: 308
Stop panic, the developers have responded that the attack on the network is continuing. And they do everything possible that recovery ASAP.
Activity: 149
Windows gui wallet does not  synchronizing with the network , no help or support  at  Telegram Channel  or discord  app .
Nothing works, it seems, I lost my 10.000.000 QWC at the old wallet with backup file,  because the new wallet doesent work.

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Version 1.8.1 stop (full) 46K Block height
it's ok
If I use the block.dat file from the old wallet it will work in the new version wallet?
Yep, it will

I think pools are suffering because of the hard fork that happened.
Activity: 25
Version 1.8.1 stop (full) 46K Block height
it's ok
If I use the block.dat file from the old wallet it will work in the new version wallet?
Activity: 571
On the pool: Block Found: about 7 hours ago.
Activity: 24
I already wrote on the forum, coins do not reach, the network constantly hangs, respond poorly. Scammers !!!
I did not get 1 200 000 QWC  Angry Angry Angry

P.S. The network hangs for days, no one answers.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
So lost my coins at https://qwertycoin.site/# ( payments showing as sent but i havent received any coin in my wallet, now changed pool to https://mineallcrypto.com/qwerty and the same happen, payment show as sent but got nothing in my wallet, guess this coin is done, in another word, this coin is now shit for me and pools are scam.
Sorry if im wrong but mining and never receive isn´t good.
For fe is over, im out of this coin.
Activity: 42
http://qwertycoin.poolmining.it/  now stop pool   Cry

at this moment we do not know if everything works correctly.

On block explorer (http://explorer.qwertycoin.org/) the Height Block is 46,235 and stopped on 4/4/2018, 20:45:36.

on log deamon blockchain look ambiguous log  is Sync on top block: 46357 bat on network other chain is on 46589 (for this other block on log have a rejected)

we await news from the developers first restart a pool.

Activity: 27
Activity: 2
Hi everyone,

Official pool is offline from est. 11AM GMT+2.

Difficult on all pools is very small, and we have incredible payout.

I think that we throw their hashes into the air?

Could anyone explain this situation.

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: