Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 36. (Read 55153 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Anyone pools don´t pay about 7h

Activity: 7

the pool does not work only simulates the work does not count
Activity: 571
Any working pool for this coin?
Activity: 39
That could be, but what version?  Maybe Dev knows the answer?
Maybe needs Visual studio redistributable components, not Visual studio?
Activity: 39
My GUI wallet is not working. I've tried everything. My guess is I'm missing critital windows files. I have installed Windows Visual Studio 2017 but that did not resolve the problem.
Activity: 42
The network not working and pool also.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
The project is moving very fast and now with the next hardfork and the algorithm change of difficulty is perfect, more and more masternodes and more support from the community, the pity are those exchanges that are very poor but nothing in a secure future that does not is going to solve. They could try to opt for btc-alpha or crecx24 that accept this algorithm and would give a good push to the subject.
Activity: 59
Hello everyone, I wanted to ask the admin as never since hours I'm no longer paid, are on the cryptonight pool that has always paid regularly, but at present on the wallet are missing 69k qwc, and I have pending another 148k.
Why these slowdowns on payments?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
It seems that this is  promising project,all the details are clearly stated regarding project road-map, pre-sell and main ICO.

What kind of pre-sales and ICO do you say? You carefully read the whitepaper and roadmap ?
Or is it just a template for stuffing posts?
Activity: 3
I'll ask again, as my question was missed, could any dev response to that ?
Well is there a way to obtain binary file for arm linux ? I was trying to build it - but I got errors on maes flag for gcc. I think it's required for integrated miner - or also for deamon-only mode ?
Is there a way to build qwertycoind for arm ?
Activity: 20
the project and all of us good luck! Let's unite to win! Cheesy
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Thank you very much for your work) Earlier I reported that there were problems with the synchronization of the wallet and mined coins do not come with the pool. Report that all problems are solved, the coins received. I Express my gratitude to the developer of the coin and the developer pool, thank you) You guys are great! I will be with you in the future.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Russian-language topic is updated, added information about hardfork.
Activity: 301
Merit: 1
ATTENTION all pools and masternodes operators. Please update your daemons from https://github.com/qwertycoin-org/qwertycoin/releases/tag/v2.0.0
Compile from sources for your system if binaries do not work.

HARDFORK SCHEDULED AT 46,000
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Is there a normal simple exchange for the sale of qwertycoin? And how to determine what course is now for one coin? I have about 1,300,000 coins, how much does it cost? (in my calculations it turns out $ 2.5, funny)
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
exchange.crepcoin.org - This is SCAM ?

Sent for test 2000Qwerty, did not come.

You added the Payment ID while you made the transaction? I can send my coins there but cannot withdraw them Grin
Pages:
Jump to: