Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 33. (Read 55153 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 1
Wallet 2.0.0 not sync 46956/47001, anyone else with this problem?

Download and use Qwertycoin wallet v2.2.1 for Windows, Mac & Linux. Works and syncs perfectly.

Get Wallet:

Windows:
MacOS:
Linux:

But make sure to read this:

# IMPORTANT:
## DO NOT use a copy of your old blockchain file as part of this upgrade process!!

### Seriously, we can’t emphasize this enough.  You won’t save time and will only be disappointed with the results.

#### Step-by-step instructions:

1. Open your old wallet:
   1. Copy your Mnemonic Seed - **File -> Show Mnemonic Seed** (if all else fails, this will be your safety net)
   1. Backup your old wallet - **File -> Backup Wallet** (you will use this file later in this process)
   1. Copy your backup file to a safe place
1. Download and install the new Qwerty Wallet
1. Open the new wallet software
1. You will get an error message, “Error: Socket operation timed out”
   1. This error is expected - we are working on a fix for this bug and will release the fix in a future update
1. A new a new wallet is created for you - don’t panic - if you followed step #1 above your coins are safe
1. Let the wallet automatically synchronize with the new blockchain
   1. This may take an hour or more depending on the speed of your internet connection, the power of your CPU and the load on the Qwertycoin network
1. Once the synchronize operation is complete, open the wallet backup you saved in step #1b above - **File -> Open Wallet**
1. Again, let the wallet synchronize.  This will occur much faster than it did in step #6
1. Pour yourself a drink - congratulations your wallet is upgraded!

We are constantly looking for ways to improve our documentation.  Please post your feedback to the Qwerty Support Telegram channel or to the Qwerty Discord site.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Mining solo does not work out of the wallet? extracted a few blocks but they were lost ( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

You are using your CPU when solo mining from the GUI wallet. I doubt you got any blocks with that. If you really want to do some mining download a Cryptonight CPU/GPU miner and mine in a pool. You will massively increase your results! Smiley
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Mining solo does not work out of the wallet? extracted a few blocks but they were lost ( Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
Activity: 308

Download and use Qwertycoin wallet v2.2.1 for Windows, Mac & Linux. Works and syncs perfectly.

Get Wallet:

Windows:
MacOS:
Linux:
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Qwertycoin_QWC:

What does the below mean in the CLI Daemon when synching:

2018-Apr-08 17:08:07.989070 ERROR   transaction is too big 32173, maximum allowed size is 30758
2018-Apr-08 17:08:07.995209 INFO    tx too big, rejected
2018-Apr-08 17:08:08.386090 ERROR   transaction is too big 32726, maximum allowed size is 30758
2018-Apr-08 17:08:08.390144 INFO    tx too big, rejected

?
Activity: 83
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Well I just got the wallet 2.2.1 online, imported my wallet file: voila, it is syncing and all my coins are there! So, stop the FUD!
Same. Everything works! Smiley
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
Well I just got the wallet 2.2.1 online, imported my wallet file: voila, it is syncing and all my coins are there! So, stop the FUD!
Activity: 280
1 satoshi just for mining dah really profitable, estimation mining use cpu with dif level now aja with core i7 hasswell ane coba2 use 6 thread can dpet 200 h / s with reward kira2 one day 40k coin.
there's nothing wrong with mining speculation if it's still early on like this.
Activity: 5
what?
OctaEx (交易平台)Huh?
Activity: 18
Hi Devs! I have a question:
During the time that the site https://qwertycoin.site/ was downed (affter block 46000), I swiched to mining on https://cryptoknight.cc/qwerty/, and I still have not received my coins, about 15.000.000 QWC. Did I lose that QWC?
Activity: 33
All Time HIGH - a chatterbox and provocateur, he is from the development team.
People lost coins, bring them back.

Stop judging pleaz, you talk like a fkn 40's nazi rather than substantiate ur pointles argruments.
And I am NOT a developer by myself, stop pointing fingers and/or contaminating this topic.
A chatterbox?
Get ur ass off to the bathroom, take a good look at urself.

So you think it's easy for this guys to bring back a load of lost coins? If ur answer is yes, feel free to participate!

But no, that's not what people in general want to do; they avoid positivity, they prefer being a sideline of drama while wachting daily Dr.Phil and talking about others lives and twitching curtains.
Not everything is easily being done as being said, ur not that narrowminded to understand that or are you?

Peace!

Activity: 24
All Time HIGH - a chatterbox and provocateur, he is from the development team.
People lost coins, return the coins back.
Activity: 7
With using .tar.gz and new compiled version (still 2.2.1.2210) my actual blockchain height is 46.900 but I've still no "white" connection.

Getting some "Wrong Network Agent connected", but I see transactions (with log_level 3 and 4). So it seems to work?

Update: 12:57: Seeing white connections :-)
only grey (21 ones), no white!

Height is 46562

I use v2.2.1.2210 (new compiled)

In the log I only see blocks with too weak PoW, some "failed to Invoke_Command_Handshake" and Infos about starting to synchronizate

Is this definitely running off the new 2.2.1 daemon?
The command above is for sync errors between nodes; grey peers do not sync.

Have you downloaded the .tar.gz snapshot of the blockchain to put in to the node as well?
This helped for myself.

Yes, off course. I'll try it again (saw you've inserted a new checkpoint a few minutes ago).

I synced without using the .tar.gz., I'll try this one now and give you a feedback.

Height is 46562

In the log I only see blocks with too weak PoW, some "failed to Invoke_Command_Handshake" and Infos about starting to synchronizate

Is this definitely running off the new 2.2.1 daemon?
The command above is for sync errors between nodes; grey peers do not sync.

Have you downloaded the .tar.gz snapshot of the blockchain to put in to the node as well?
This helped for myself.
Activity: 33

NOT WORK. Link is DEAD.
COIN is DEAD
WALLET 2.0 not work is DEAD

Nice work DEV. You kill this shitcoin in 2-3day. NICE WORK..

No it's fkn not!
Please stop talking by using ur ass; cuz you talk allooooot of shit men.
Nothing is dead here, probably that tiny piece of human tissue situated between ur ears. These are not wishful tought's.

There have been a shitload issues going on which this team had to deal with.
Many Cryptonight blockchains have been attacked by hackorz this week, people are losing coins, entire blockchain has been desynchronized etc etc...
Beside that, the developers are actually working their bloody ass off in order to get this right.
You should take a look at the Telegram channel; Admins are very very veeerry often online. Their channel isn't just another fkn Chernobyl cemetary.

And their hard work definately paid off ; The new wallet has been released tonight and it's still running fine. No nonsense, out of the box.
Most of my coins are here, some are lost. Just consider it as common damage.

.......And meanwhile what is Livada's participation?
Spreading rumours around like deadly diseases.
Misinformation.
I don't know if its intended like that, or you maybe judged just a bit to quick (like many people do in daily life)
A good thing to remember; Interpretations may vary. What you 'see' is not alway's as it is.
Relax, calm down & wait before you judge.

Another thing which I really appriciate about these devZ is their fully dedicated state of mind.
God fkn damnit!
People should recognize such things! It is not a 'default'

So......try the new wallet & get ur ass back mining  Grin
Peace up!

Height is 46562

Hi all,

I want to update my existing MN with the current SW 2.2.1. Compiled the files and now the MN syncs, but stops at block 46561.

Any hints?

Regards,

Troete2k

I haven't experienced similar issues yet.

From the masternode setup, run a "print_pl" - how many whites & how many grey peers are listed?
Pages:
Jump to: