Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 41. (Read 55203 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 1
So what to do now? Last block received more then 5 hours ago (said my wallet), also i ''miss'' a lot of coins now, well, not really missed. They will not confirmed (because of the block issue i guess)

Block Issue?  Huh Can't follow you. What do you mean?
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
Qwertycoin - faucet is down .

Thanks for your Information. Faucet is currently empty  Smiley

So what to do now? Last block received more then 5 hours ago (said my wallet), also i ''miss'' a lot of coins now, well, not really missed. They will not confirmed (because of the block issue i guess)

Thanks for your Information. Faucet is currently empty  Smiley
Activity: 149
Merit: 10
Activity: 149
Beginners can use the minergate gui miner .
The minergate gui miner mines with gpu and cpu .

Minergate gui miner is for free , just register at minergate.

Its very esasy, just download your suitable gui-miner at minergate and intall it.

You must only click on "other pools" and fill in coin-name: QWC , your wallet-adress and the  pool adress: qwertycoin.site:3333

Click on "add it " and you are ready to mine .
Qwerty and Bitsum say they are using one of my difficulty algorithms, but in looking at their charts, the difficulty changes really slow like they are using the default Cryptonight algorithm.  It's not one of mine.  Can someone enlighten me as to what's going on?  

BTW, here is my newest algorithm that Monero clones are switching to:

https://github.com/zawy12/difficulty-algorithms/issues/3

Hi zawy,

with our latest Coreupdate we make some Changes and switch back. With these new Backend we switch to your difficulty algorithm v1 on Block Version 2. (At height 40,000). We already working on implementing on your newest algorithm. We planned this rollout with Block Version 3.
Therefore, sorry for the confusion.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Qwerty and Bitsum say they are using one of my difficulty algorithms, but in looking at their charts, the difficulty changes really slow like they are using the default Cryptonight algorithm.  It's not one of mine.  Can someone enlighten me as to what's going on? 

BTW, here is my newest algorithm that Monero clones are switching to:

https://github.com/zawy12/difficulty-algorithms/issues/3
Activity: 571
Merit: 18
My wallet is compromised but I cannot transfer the funds to another address. Transaction size is too big. Even 250 QWERTY is too big. The hacker has no problems emptying my wallet. Another 250K gone.

Why can't I get a simple answer how to transfer the remaining coins to another wallet?

We had give your this simple answer: Transfer your Coins to another Wallet and do not give your Keys away!.
You can transfer >250k Coins per Transaction. If you get this Error "Transaction size is too big" than try it again.. and again!

But create your new Wallet on a fresh PC not on your malicious Computer. Your wallet is not hacked, your Computer is hacked or you gave your Keys to 3rd Person, and to the wrong Person. When you use Desktop Wallet type your new Address, set Amount to maybe 25,000 Mixint Count 0 and smash the Enter Button. If you get this Error you can tap on Enter again and again.

This is an Issue which solved on Height 40,000. Or use the CLI Wallet with this you can send more Transactions.

Make a Textfile with many of these Lines:
Code:
transfer 0 ADDRESS 20000
transfer 0 ADDRESS 20000

And paste all of these Lines (CTRL A, CTRL C) in your Simplewallet Terminal.

i am trying to solve this with the GUI wallet, funny thing is, i get the same ''error'' (transaction to big), i could do 1 transaction: 15000 coins, after that he also say 15000 is to big. Now even 1k coins is to big.
I was on the newest wallet version, i deleted all in the wallet folder, also in the roaming folder (ofc, not the .wallet) and i will try again after the sync is completed.

Anyway it got nothing to do with the error what you get when starting the wallet (that socket connection error?)?

Maybe your temporary solution also work with the simpelwallet, anyway.. That OctaEX exchange also need ur payment id and stuff, the GUI wallet would be easier for this (however, that exchange is strange, because they need to check and confirm your transaction MANUALY what could take up to 12hours as they said).

So, be carefull with that octaex exchange, this is not how a exchange should work. It can be it's safe (i dont really doubt about that), but the way how they work is just stupid Tongue

Edit; ah i did 1 transaction with 15k coins to OctaEx and my coins are already there, so that was faster then the 12 hours they said (more like 12 minutes haha). Now i need to wait till my transactions is completed, however..
Can i do transactions with 250k coins now with the GUI wallet or not? I will not use the simplewallet for transactions, then i prefer to wait till the gui version is fixed.
My wallet is compromised but I cannot transfer the funds to another address. Transaction size is too big. Even 250 QWERTY is too big. The hacker has no problems emptying my wallet. Another 250K gone.

Why can't I get a simple answer how to transfer the remaining coins to another wallet?

We had give your this simple answer: Transfer your Coins to another Wallet and do not give your Keys away!.
You can transfer >250k Coins per Transaction. If you get this Error "Transaction size is too big" than try it again.. and again!

But create your new Wallet on a fresh PC not on your malicious Computer. Your wallet is not hacked, your Computer is hacked or you gave your Keys to 3rd Person, and to the wrong Person. When you use Desktop Wallet type your new Address, set Amount to maybe 25,000 Mixint Count 0 and smash the Enter Button. If you get this Error you can tap on Enter again and again.

This is an Issue which solved on Height 40,000. Or use the CLI Wallet with this you can send more Transactions.

Make a Textfile with many of these Lines:
Code:
transfer 0 ADDRESS 20000
transfer 0 ADDRESS 20000

And paste all of these Lines (CTRL A, CTRL C) in your Simplewallet Terminal.
Activity: 39
Transaction size too big message pops up when I try to sent coins. Even 250 coins is too much. I'm giving up.
What anonymity level have you choosed?
Put it to 0

That did not help either.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Transaction size too big message pops up when I try to sent coins. Even 250 coins is too much. I'm giving up.
What anonymity level have you choosed?
Put it to 0
Activity: 602
Merit: 106

Sad to hear you got hacked. Sending is easy, just write the deposit address, choose PaymentID (if to exchange), put some fee and choose anonymity level.

Activity: 210
If QWC is listed in larger exchanges only, the number of pairs will be limited to BTC or ETH in most cases. I personally believe that pairs listed in CREP Exchange can be useful for some miners.
Activity: 308
Can i ask if i can get coins via windows Wallet POS, or just minning?

Coin does not support POS, only POW.
You can join on any of the pools listed here and just minning.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Can i ask if i can get coins via windows Wallet POS, or just minning?
Activity: 4
I wish good luck and success for this project. I am an active miner and planning to stay on this project!
Activity: 308
Umm a new exchange !!! although it has no pair btc xD. good news is good news for the whole community, little by little the network is growing, the miners and this new exchange, although small settle the bases of this coin a bit more, I hope to see it soon in an exchange with a greater movement!

More, and larger Exchanges are coming soon Smiley
Step for Step.

The main thing is not to sell coins for pennies in pursuit of quick profits ! JUST HODL!
Umm a new exchange !!! although it has no pair btc xD. good news is good news for the whole community, little by little the network is growing, the miners and this new exchange, although small settle the bases of this coin a bit more, I hope to see it soon in an exchange with a greater movement!

More, and larger Exchanges are coming soon Smiley
Step for Step.
Pages:
Jump to: