Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 45. (Read 55203 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Most cryptocurrency software do not work or cannot be copied or downloaded without turning of Microsoft Defender. Later I turned Defender back on with a exception rule for the folder the cryptosoftware was in. When I scan the PC the only time Defender goes crazy is when it stumbles over cryptosoftware.

My wallet did not work and they needed more info before they could help me so I dumped the logfile here on this forum. Shortly after that my wallet began sending coins. I've just noticed it in my wallet on another PC.
Activity: 322

how can, that lost you qwcoin?
you, install wallet from cloud platform?
if yes, you must first to safety that server and make sure, really really fresh

without it, your fault by yourself!
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
I have dozens of payments in the wallet not made by me. Is this a hack?  Address payed to states (n/a) and no payment ID
Most likely this is so. Do you have an antivirus? Do you use protection against phishing and fake sites? When working with cryptocurrency, try not to visit sites with unlicensed software, torrent sites and other unsafe resources.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
I have dozens of payments in the wallet not made by me. Is this a hack?  Address payed to states (n/a)

We can't help you, when you dont give us any further Informations about it.
If you provide at least a screenshot of the transactions, we will try to help you find out.
Otherwise, we can only guess.
Activity: 39
I have dozens of payments in the wallet not made by me. Is this a hack?  Address payed to states (n/a) and no payment ID

Activity: 602
Merit: 106
Activity: 301
Merit: 1
I tried making the faucet with the script that you gave but t comes out that I can't make it to work.

2 issues that i'm getting are:

1. The page does not show any fields of the address and captcha although i have pointed in right captcha keys. It only shows in the logo that you have put in there nothing else.

2. The wallet client is not seen by json rpc.

Can you guide me what could be the issue what is it that i'm missing or doing wrong in this.

We can't guide you with this. Its a 3rd Party Software. I think your main problem is your Daemon and Simplewallet in RPC Server.

Run qwertycoind
Run simplewallet with described settings (bind IP + bind Port) Maybe try an other Port as we described. Or check your Firewall.
When you dont see any fields, your Faucet can't connect with simplewallet server.
You can now vote for Qwertycoin con crecpcoin Exchange:

Create an Account here: https://exchange.crepcoin.org/votes.php , get some CREP and Vote for QWC there.

Added to our Poollist (Explorer)

Mac wallet dont work for me.
Somone else have problems too?
Have updated all and should go without problems. I even tried the old version of the mac wallet but still dont work.

Which Problems do you get? Any Errors?
Maybe your QT Libs are missing?
Dev, do you planning integration new version of Zawy algorithm to QWC or maybe another difficulty algorithms? And very interesting when we will see
the whitepaper?

We already included Zawy Algorithm in QWC. Maybe we switch to the newest Version of Zawys' implementation of it. Zawy was made to withstand incursions of big miners who performed selfish mining, abusing slow reacting default CryptoNote difficulty algorithm by applying massive hashrate (in comparison to the average network hashrate) to quickly mine a range of blocks before difficulty was slowly starting to react and raise. Then they were going away leaving honest miners to struggle with too high difficulty to push through next blocks. This caused long gaps between blocks and unacceptable delays in transactions confirmations.

Hallo dev, are you sure there will not be any hackers who can break into Qwertycoin?

Yes im sure. It's open source, so everyone can see and change Qwertycoin Code. Make sure to connect to official Network.

Ready for Italian Translation  Grin

If you want, you can translate it to Italian =)
Activity: 37
Ready for Italian Translation  Grin
Activity: 17
Dev, do you planning integration new version of Zawy algorithm to QWC or maybe another difficulty algorithms? And very interesting when we will see
the whitepaper?

do you mean change to Zawy algorithm ,sorry this is my first look of this algorithm ,any project using it right now ,i should learn more about it .

About Zawy difficulty algorithm you can read here:

https://github.com/seredat/karbowanec/commit/231db5270acb2e673a641a1800be910ce345668a#commitcomment-24807829
Activity: 42
Mac wallet dont work for me.
Somone else have problems too?
Have updated all and should go without problems. I even tried the old version of the mac wallet but still dont work.
Activity: 507
Merit: 252
the whitepaper?

do you mean change to Zawy algorithm ,sorry this is my first look of this algorithm ,any project using it right now ,i should learn more about it .
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
when restoring from Mnemonic phrase it asks for a wallet path,  can someone give an example pls?

edit:  how many words are in Mnemonic phrase for qwertycoin? I have written down 18 and when i attempt to recover from theses 18, the ok button is not active?

Hi, do you have the "Keys for GUI Wallet"? And / Or your Spend- and Viewkey?

No I don't,  only option is to continue to guess my password Roll Eyes
Activity: 17
the whitepaper?
copper member
Activity: 615
Merit: 7
Thanks! @Lexxon,smoolae, and Qwertycoin_QWC

Everytime I open the wallet, there is a message popping up:

Unable to check for update
Error: Socket Operation timed out

What was that for and how to get rid of this? Thanks!
Activity: 154
Hallo dev, are you sure there will not be any hackers who can break into Qwertycoin?
How long will it take a new wallet to finish synchronizing? Mine has been synchronized for more than 90 minutes, and it is still on the way. Huh Shocked

You can speed up the Synchronization by download a Copy of existing Blockchain here: https://blockchain.qwertycoin.org/

--------------------------------------------------
How to setup a blockchain downloaded from the site
--------------------------------------------------

0. Close all Qwertycoin related apps and services: Qwertycoin Wallet, walletd, and qwertycoind

==================================================
WIN:
1. Open Windows Explorer
2. Type %APPDATA%\qwertycoin for the directory path and press Enter to open it
3. Delete blocks.dat and blockindexes.dat if exist
4. Move downloaded blocks.dat and blockindexes.dat to %APPDATA%\qwertycoin

MAC OS X:
1. Open Finder
2. Press Cmd+Shift+G or select from menu Go -> Go to Folder and type ~/.qwertycoin and press Enter
3. Delete blocks.dat and blockindexes.dat if exist
4. Move downloaded blocks.dat and blockindexes.dat to directory ~/.qwertycoin

LINUX:
1. Replace files inside ~/.qwertycoin by downloaded blocks.dat and blockindexes.dat
==================================================
Pages:
Jump to: