Pages:
Author

Topic: Qwertycoin - Safe. Simple. Secure. CPU/GPU/ASIC [CryptoNight] Mobile Wallet - page 46. (Read 55203 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
How long will it take a new wallet to finish synchronizing? Mine has been synchronized for more than 90 minutes, and it is still on the way. Huh Shocked

Download the blockchain by this link https://blockchain.qwertycoin.org/, and then just put it in the wallet.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
How long will it take a new wallet to finish synchronizing? Mine has been synchronized for more than 90 minutes, and it is still on the way. Huh Shocked
Sit tight and wait Smiley. Syncing is a process that really does take some time. When you finally get it synced, try to open your wallet daily to keep it synced Smiley
copper member
Activity: 615
Merit: 7
Activity: 301
Merit: 1
when restoring from Mnemonic phrase it asks for a wallet path,  can someone give an example pls?

edit:  how many words are in Mnemonic phrase for qwertycoin? I have written down 18 and when i attempt to recover from theses 18, the ok button is not active?

Hi, do you have the "Keys for GUI Wallet"? And / Or your Spend- and Viewkey?
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

Thanks, guess i'll continue to try and guess password  Smiley

You're welcome
Activity: 363
Merit: 250
when restoring from Mnemonic phrase it asks for a wallet path,  can someone give an example pls?

edit:  how many words are in Mnemonic phrase for qwertycoin? I have written down 18 and when i attempt to recover from theses 18, the ok button is not active?

Hello. Maybe it can help:

C:\Users\SOME_USER_NAME\AppData\Roaming\qwertycoin

In this folder must be your wallet
which platform are you using , i only know windows %appdata%\Roaming\qwertycoin  and  linux SOME_USER_NAME/.qwertycoin

Windows

Am on Win 10 - forgotten password and trying to restore with 18 word phrase, can anyone confirm phrase is 18 words?

Do you mean mnemonic phrase for Qwertycoin wallet? For QWC wallet it is 25 words

Thanks, guess i'll continue to try and guess password  Smiley

which platform are you using , i only know windows %appdata%\Roaming\qwertycoin  and  linux SOME_USER_NAME/.qwertycoin

Windows

Am on Win 10 - forgotten password and trying to restore with 18 word phrase, can anyone confirm phrase is 18 words?

Do you mean mnemonic phrase for Qwertycoin wallet? For QWC wallet it is 25 words

Windows

Activity: 154
Merit: 10
dong buy cryptonote coins. dont lose your money.

Windows
Activity: 507
Merit: 252

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
I already have a few million qwertycoin mined now to wait for exchanges, how can we help the community to get more people into this project? anything to warn! I'm doing a little publicity for rrss !!
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Well you never know if it reaches between 1 to 5 shatosis I would see a perfect price with the strong emission that there is currently, but you never know it may never be worth anything first we will have to see what exchanges qwertycoin gets, I for now I keep mining to see if you whistle the flute.
Activity: 602
Merit: 106
The supply is too large. Will its price be 1/10 sts! Grin

You never know. TRTL has a supply of 1 trillion, yeah TRILLION! And it's price is still 1 sat (was a lot more before some devs/large holders just crashed the market).
Activity: 70
The supply is too large. Will its price be 1/10 sts! Grin
Activity: 33
Hi everybody,

Just to make a benchmarck.

What is your set to mine, average hashrate and how QWC have you already mined?

For me 10/15 GPU (i5, i7), 800 h/s to 1,3K h/s and 700K QWC

Thank you in advance.
Activity: 301
Merit: 1
thank you for trying to help more did not work, but what I'm trying to do is transfer my balance from paper wallet to a PC wallet address and it's not working, if you or someone else knows how to do it please help me

Hi, you must import your Paperwallet in CLI-Wallet or in a Desktop Wallet. After this you can send Coins to everyone. Which Paperwallet Generator do you use? For Desktop-Wallet Import you need: "Keys for GUI Wallet". After this you can easily send your Balance with:transfer

Code:
transfer 0 QWC1L4aAh5i7cbB813RQpsKP6pHXT2ymrbQCwQnQ3DC4QiyuhBUZw8dhAaFp8wH1Do6J9Lmim6ePv1SYFYs97yNV2xvSbTGc7s 20000

I did, but received no reply.

Hi, you have the same Issue / Error - Not synchronized.

Delete ALL Files (except any .wallet file) or delete the complete ~/qwertycoin or AppData/qwertycoin Folder and downlad the Blockchain vom scratch.

I worked a translation in Italian, it's not like that because it was removed. If there is need I can redo everything.
What I do? I continue?

Yes we need an Italian Translation. But we must see it =) so we can link to this Italian Post.
Activity: 10
I would like to know how to transfer the balance of the paper wallet
 to the wallet of the PC?
I would like a translation of Wallet PC in Portuguese Brazil, Thank you ...
sorry if I do not understand, I'm using google translate

Hi,

Just download your Desktop Wallet here and unzip it to your favourite folder. Go to this folder start ./Qwertycoin or Qwertycoin.exe.

Once you open Qwertycoin Wallet, it will automatically create your first Qwertycoin address and start synchronizing with the network. Now you can go to “File > Open Wallet” navigate to your existing Walletfolder and open your name.wallet File.

That’s it.

Or use this Tutorial: https://qwertycoin.org/blog/2018/02/import-paperwallet-desktop-wallet/

thank you for trying to help more did not work, but what I'm trying to do is transfer my balance from paper wallet to a PC wallet address and it's not working, if you or someone else knows how to do it please help me
Pages:
Jump to: