Pages:
Author

Topic: Race to 10K Merit club..... - page 2. (Read 1432 times)

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 15144
Fully fledged Merit Cycler - Golden Feather 22-23
July 16, 2022, 03:58:03 AM
this is not a finish line, just a check on the journey!
Congratulations! You're the first user who registered after the creation of the Merit system and reached 10k Merit entirely on his own!

11k Merit Club: 2 members
10k Merit Club: 1 member
9k Merit Club: 1 member
8k Merit Club: 2 members
7k Merit Club: 2 members
6k Merit club: 4 members

Thank you LoyceV.
I have been tempted to make some distinction about how the merit clubs would change considering earned merits only, but I stopped, as this was an irrelevant distinctions: airdropped merits are a consequence of your contribution to the forum before the introduction of the merit system, and this contribution is as valuable as the earned merits.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
July 16, 2022, 03:44:38 AM
this is not a finish line, just a check on the journey!
Congratulations! You're the first user who registered after the creation of the Merit system and reached 10k Merit entirely on his own!

11k Merit Club: 2 members
10k Merit Club: 1 member
9k Merit Club: 1 member
8k Merit Club: 2 members
7k Merit Club: 2 members
6k Merit club: 4 members
legendary
July 15, 2022, 11:22:43 AM
Congratulations to @fillippone on entering the 10k club - the first merit for continuing towards the new goal is from me Wink

Thank you.
Thanks also for the merit. It lasted less than I thought, but I cannot complain. And as you said, this is not a finish line, just a check on the journey!
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
July 15, 2022, 10:58:38 AM
Congratulations to fillippone the milestone has been reached 10k, fillippone is the winner in the 10k merit club race.

Because Ratimov has completed your mission in this milestone.
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
July 15, 2022, 10:54:56 AM
Congratulations to @fillippone on entering the 10k club - the first merit for continuing towards the new goal is from me Wink
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 16489
Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021
July 05, 2022, 12:10:56 PM
For the record: there is currently no 10K Merit club.....

Meanwhile, at 11K Merit club clubhouse:
Image loading...
legendary
July 05, 2022, 11:16:10 AM
Thanks for the update and for the kind words, but I always feeling like I am struggling too much, when I compare with some merits brrrr like @o_e_l_e_o I once dreamt of surpassing.
No way I can do right now.
There's always a big fish seems true in this case Grin as for many you are going with quite a pace and for you merits brrr like @o_e_l_e_o quads are getting stronger being in cycling club  Grin

There's only 1235 merits difference there and you can surpass him if he stops cycling at some point to relax  Grin but don't worry you are right behind him.

I used to lag him only 600 merits or less, when I had some merit boost. I could see getting him.
Now he upped his pace and I am struggling.
I tip my hat to @o_e_l_e_o, he fully deserve every single one of his merits, it's only my fault!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1228
July 05, 2022, 10:53:55 AM
Thanks for the update and for the kind words, but I always feeling like I am struggling too much, when I compare with some merits brrrr like @o_e_l_e_o I once dreamt of surpassing.
You're after him, you're right behind him now and I don't think it's impossible. It just takes time, maybe tomorrow, the day after tomorrow, next week or maybe next month? As you said, it's just about your commitment.

What merit cycling club are you talking about? Is it some sort of secret club ? Grin
I don't think so, it's no secret club but it probably is and you know what this one means. LOL

Brrr, hahaha. I really like hearing it.

Hey, remember the first rule of the Merit Cycling Club there, Dr. Leo.  You can boogie on the operating room floor all you like, but zip up them lips about the club.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
July 05, 2022, 09:16:37 AM
There's always a big fish seems true in this case Grin as for many you are going with quite a pace and for you merits brrr like @o_e_l_e_o quads are getting stronger being in cycling club  Grin

There's only 1235 merits difference there and you can surpass him if he stops cycling at some point to relax  Grin but don't worry you are right behind him.

Now as far as this 10k club goes, I have a feeling if I don't drop dead of something I might get there eventually, but it's kind of a long shot seeing as I'm just past halfway there and of the 5000+ merits I have, 1k were airdropped to me when the system kicked off in 2018.  I'll probably be speaking into a dictophone to make posts when I hit the 10k mark, as my hands will be all gnarled with arthritis and too lame to use on a keyboard.  Lol.
So what about us? Grin We might be reaching your current merit score at the same conditions seeing the future progress of the forum.

But I do so enjoy some flapping lips! Plus I can just give everyone Versed and then they don't remember anything I said. Tongue
What merit cycling club are you talking about? Is it some sort of secret club ? Grin

You could get some help from our mutual friend Marcel's flux capacitators, or you could use some of your stash to have those nasty neuralink implanted in your brain to post directly from your mind.
It's all about commitment. I just gave you one week worth of merits to encourage you!
He will spend the merits in helping some more low rank members to reach their next rank but if those chips could be good to directly share your thoughts if you can't move your hands :

legendary
July 05, 2022, 04:01:15 AM
Haha, cycling club go brrrr.
Hey, remember the first rule of the Merit Cycling Club there, Dr. Leo.  You can boogie on the operating room floor all you like, but zip up them lips about the club.

Now as far as this 10k club goes, I have a feeling if I don't drop dead of something I might get there eventually, but it's kind of a long shot seeing as I'm just past halfway there and of the 5000+ merits I have, 1k were airdropped to me when the system kicked off in 2018.  I'll probably be speaking into a dictophone to make posts when I hit the 10k mark, as my hands will be all gnarled with arthritis and too lame to use on a keyboard.  Lol.

You could get some help from our mutual friend Marcel's flux capacitators, or you could use some of your stash to have those nasty neuralink implanted in your brain to post directly from your mind.
It's all about commitment. I just gave you one week worth of merits to encourage you!
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1150
July 04, 2022, 02:57:39 PM
Now as far as this 10k club goes, I have a feeling if I don't drop dead of something I might get there eventually, but it's kind of a long shot seeing as I'm just past halfway there and of the 5000+ merits I have, 1k were airdropped to me when the system kicked off in 2018.  I'll probably be speaking into a dictophone to make posts when I hit the 10k mark, as my hands will be all gnarled with arthritis and too lame to use on a keyboard.  Lol.
Let's assume a little about the speed of your merit. If you have 62 merit (current average) as the average merit you get in a month, then it will take you 76 months to reach 10K merit from now. That means you'd have to spend 6.3 years from now to be on the 10K merit list. So maybe it's true, you should talk to the dictophone later if you really can't afford to post it anymore, and until then, would you be willing to have someone call you grandpa? LOL
legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
July 04, 2022, 02:42:21 PM
You can boogie on the operating room floor all you like, but zip up them lips about the club.
But I do so enjoy some flapping lips! Plus I can just give everyone Versed and then they don't remember anything I said. Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 6706
Proudly Cycling Merits for Foxpup
July 04, 2022, 02:26:59 PM
Hey, remember the first rule of the Merit Cycling Club there, Dr. Leo.  You can boogie on the operating room floor all you like, but zip up them lips about the club.

legendary
Activity: 2268
Merit: 18503
July 04, 2022, 02:20:47 PM
legendary
July 04, 2022, 02:03:23 PM
legendary
July 04, 2022, 12:44:02 PM
Bumping up this thread after so many do many days to make the updations to the thread as there are lot of different merit stats for the members then yesterday also so now is the time to give you all an idea about how it's going.

Although I wanted to update this thread earlier only when our Italian bitcoin geek @fillippone surpassed @theymos in this race but didn't get time to make changes and observe the merit proportions due to some work IRL but today I got some spare one so decided to make this thread alive again.

So first of all congratulations to @fillippone for surpassing @theymos is this 10k merit race and now is 168 merits ahead of him in this race and going forward with the same pace very fast.See told you man that you would definitely be second one in this race and third one to sit on 10k merit throne keeping in mind @LoyceV also.

Now let's have some merit stats so the last update was 45 days back on 19th May which is one and half month so there are lot of merit changes till then.

Merits gained by Members over past 45 days:

So you see how many merits all the contenders of this race have gained over past 45 days and leading them again is undoubtedly @fillippone with highest 518 merits in just time span of 45 days with an average of 11.5 merits daily which is amazing.

So here is list in ascending order for the members with their merits gained in these days :

Code:
@fillippone - 518 merits
@DdmrDdmr - 354 merits
@El duderino_ - 273 merits
@pooya87 - 260 merits
@JayJuanGee - 256 merits
@Ratimov - 250 merits
@LFC_Bitcoin - 194 merits
@suchmoon - 175 merits
@theymos - 76 merits

So now you see how well the members are doing in this race but you see they are making effective contributions on the forum which is helping them to gain merits at such pace and you can all check their post history to find out the true picture.

Merits left to reach 10k mark:

So now how much they are lagging to dethrone that 10,000 merit mark and join that legacy on the forum and this can be shown with the image below :

It's just a matter of time we are going to get another member from this list which will soon be out of list achieving the desired mark and he is top contender ATM @fillippone who is just 124 merits behind and taking into account his average it will be this month only so best wishes to him and all other members along with him.

Will be having an eye on all of your merit stats so keep up your work all of you Wink

legendary
May 23, 2022, 08:47:41 AM
That’s a huge race, and I am humbled how much @o_e_l_e_o and @LoyceV have been racing toward 10K, and now I am feeling a bit of fatigue.
But I see the goal, so I won’t stop. Motivation is still high, and I have a lot of ideas for my threads, even if IRL stuff is taking me away from the forum!
Depending upon your speed you make this race looks like easy one as you are continuously progressing towards the target and I am pretty much sure you are going to be second one on this race surpassing @theymos if he didn't come up with any new announcement and he is generally not posting so much so it makes you the leading one in the race which results clearly depicts.Will update the chart soon and each time it's updated you are close to 10k merit mark so keep going with the same pace.

You have lot of ideas as you said to create some detailed and useful threads on the forum being bitcoin geek so not too hard for you man to get 592 merits only so just give one booster shot and you will be there Wink

If I'm lucky and I'm on the forum for at least another 5-6 years, I'll probably reach 10 000 merits - although then there will already be a competition for a 50k club Smiley

We all are here as one community at top level and then comes up this merit standards in which we all are having different status and for sure when you will reach there another club with 20-30k merits have been initiated on the forum but still you will be enjoying to have that 10k mark achivement on your account.

Depending on your merit stats you tab earned 601 merits in the past 150 days which takes us to the average of 4 merits per day which is good and sign of being quality poster on the forum.So if we take this into account it will take you around 4 years approximately to reach that level of 10k merits or little longer so you might not have to wait for 2028 summers  Cheesy

Rest congratulations to all the members and others also who are not into list but that doesn't imply you are not into this race but just focus on giving out your best and effective contributions on the forum making it a better place.
Activity: 280
Merit: 259
https://bitcoincleanup.com #EndTheFUD
May 19, 2022, 12:06:21 PM
I guess fillippone is next to reach the race. He has earned 312 merit's in the last 30 days while theymos earned 66 merits in the previous 30 days. Others are far away from him at this moment. I wish you the best of luck fillippone. I hope you will reach the target in the next two months or earlier.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
May 19, 2022, 11:58:14 AM
If I'm lucky and I'm on the forum for at least another 5-6 years, I'll probably reach 10 000 merits - although then there will already be a competition for a 50k club Smiley

However, I use this post to be the first to congratulate myself on a possible achievement - see you in the summer of 2027/28㊗
I wish you continued good health to be in the forum for a noble cause it makes the target 10k merit in 5-6 years, actually time will pass quickly and we never feel that long.
The important thing is that our thoughts are positive.  Smiley

Now 3.5k for you, I guess maybe my guess this will be less than your target range right.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
May 19, 2022, 10:55:41 AM

However, I use this post to be the first to congratulate myself on a possible achievement - see you in the summer of 2027/28㊗
Pages:
Jump to: