Pages:
Author

Topic: Race to 10K Merit club..... - page 5. (Read 1435 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1094
April 08, 2022, 10:21:37 AM
What I am and always think about users that have reached 10000 merits is for theymos to let them have a rank higher than legendary, they should have different title, badge which should be changed from the purple to another colour. If anyone having 1000 merits can achieve legendary while some people have even achieved this since merit was created because they had the activities required already at that time, it would be good if another rank exists that shows how some people have not only contributed but also devote their time for long period of time to help and to make sure this forum have quality posts.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124
April 08, 2022, 10:01:45 AM
So we all are aware that 10k merit club is now already active with @LoyceV achieving it few months back and now other members are also heading towards to the same throne and become the member
of 10K club.So here is the presentation for the top 10 merit earners over the forum excluding @LoyceV as he has already achieved this target.

So in this thread I collected the merit summary of top-10 members of the forum to analyze how fast they will achieve the 10k merit target.I have gathered past 10 days merit summary for them and
the comparison is done on this basis just to have an raw idea about thier merits spree,speed and forum contributions.

I have divided the members into two groups with top-5 and bottom-5 who are growing fast over the forum gaining merits to reach 10K club

NOTE: There could be some chnages after i am writing up this post as members receive merits after that also and will update the charts later on accordingly

So here are the members and their remaining merits to reach 10K Merits :

@o_e_l_e_o   -117
@theymos      -280
@fillippone   -124
@El duderino_ -1074
@suchmoon     -1959
@Ratimov      -2039
@DdmrDdmr     -2159
@LFC_Bitcoin  -2990
@pooya87      -3075
@JayJuanGee   -3279

TOP 5 MEMBERS MERIT STATS PAST 10 DAYS