Pages:
Author

Topic: Racism is a real thing (this thread is extremely racist) - page 2. (Read 11697 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
Decentralized Jihad
Can't speak to the intelligence, but I know black people have better cardiovascular systems than white people.  Came from thousands of years of chasing down prey.

I guess I'm a racist.   Undecided

telling it like it is does not make you racist, racism can not exist we all belong to the human race, prejudice may be a more accurate use of english Wink

errr same race?

you and me baby aint nothing but mammals, so let's...

well they are both dogs and we are all humans or homosapiens Smiley
So you think these two mating is ok?
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
Can't speak to the intelligence, but I know black people have better cardiovascular systems than white people.  Came from thousands of years of chasing down prey.

telling it like it is does not make you racist, racism can not exist we all belong to the human race, prejudice may be a more accurate use of english Wink

errr same race?

well they are both dogs and we are all humans or homosapiens Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

errr same race?

Can't speak to the intelligence, but I know black people have better cardiovascular systems than white people.  Came from thousands of years of chasing down prey.

I guess I'm a racist.   Undecided

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
Can't speak to the intelligence, but I know black people have better cardiovascular systems than white people.  Came from thousands of years of chasing down prey.

I guess I'm a racist.   Undecided
legendary
Activity: 1512
Supremacy isn't about DNA. It's always about arms, training, decent timing and proper command chain. Groups what good on this four are supreme to other groups. The fact we whites were pretty good on killing each other and other people on an industrial scale and grab their stuff (what made us even more potent after each round) granted us more and more supremacy over less developed races. Unfortunately the softheartedness and self hatred of our own leftist and liberal fools ended those good ole raiding and plundering days...
Activity: 476
Merit: 252
Conclusion is pretty clear: Racists - Anti-white 1:0

Ok so there are only 2 groups, racists and anti white? And what if the vast majority are able to understand that one's characteristics doesn't really depend on their DNA...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It doesn't matter how you look like. You didn't chose your skin color oe your race. But your opinions, metality,behaviour belong to you. You have chosen them.
Therefore i hate racist people.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

Whaou. Glad you saw this. Cause I don't see at all where the fuck did racist win in any way...
Activity: 910
Decentralized Jihad
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Nothing is about race or skin color. It is about mind, heart  and mental capacity.  Nobody chosen own skin color and race but you choose how you think and, do
Racial arguments are abused by minorities these days. Nowadays we have the same amount of black racists as white ones.
And yes I'm racist especially towards Arabs. I've seen how they act and i wouldn't want to live anywhere near them.

no your prejudice against arabs, its impossible to be racist, we are all humans who belong to the human race....

stop compartmentalising yourself for them using their tools, it makes you look foolish :/
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
Racial arguments are abused by minorities these days. Nowadays we have the same amount of black racists as white ones.
And yes I'm racist especially towards Arabs. I've seen how they act and i wouldn't want to live anywhere near them.
it does get complicated i wont deny that, but we are all equal, and in our own contexts we are all always right, but when my context and your context are out of sync we are both completely wrong to a 3rd party who has their own context, language = witchcraft as all we do is cast spells lol
Dude, on a scale from Bob Marley to Himalayas, how high are you?

ROFLMFAO unfortunately neither at the mo mate, but give it a few hours and hopefully it will be Himalayas Wink haha
Lemme see I got it.

Complicated, contexts, context, context, completely,  context, cast them spells?

your either attempting and failing to portray a smart ass, or you actually chosen to make your self look retarded, which 1 was it?

It's Spendulus. It's always a bit hard to agree with him or understand him.

But here I'd say he simply answered you with words that have other meanings that the ones you know. It's complicated to understand others when they don't care about official definition of words no?

official definitions were mutilated 2 decades ago mate, english is english, but if your using alternate definitions or they even, then they need to add their definitions, like guberments do with their silly legislations lol Sad
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
it does get complicated i wont deny that, but we are all equal, and in our own contexts we are all always right, but when my context and your context are out of sync we are both completely wrong to a 3rd party who has their own context, language = witchcraft as all we do is cast spells lol

ROFLMFAO unfortunately neither at the mo mate, but give it a few hours and hopefully it will be Himalayas Wink haha
Lemme see I got it.

Complicated, contexts, context, context, completely,  context, cast them spells?

your either attempting and failing to portray a smart ass, or you actually chosen to make your self look retarded, which 1 was it?

It's Spendulus. It's always a bit hard to agree with him or understand him.

But here I'd say he simply answered you with words that have other meanings that the ones you know. It's complicated to understand others when they don't care about official definition of words no?

Lemme see I got it.

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
this a good read, although with more data the numbers could change - but the direction is pretty clear:
(btw there exists a negative corrolation between religion and iq and much more)

http://www.ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Vanhanen_2012_INTELLIGENCE_-_A_Unifying_Construct_for_the_Social_Sciences.pdf

edit:

race realism != racism

although i think OP is a racist

Agreed with both bolded statement ^^
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

Lemme see I got it.

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
this a good read, although with more data the numbers could change - but the direction is pretty clear:
(btw there exists a negative corrolation between religion and iq and much more)

http://www.ttu.ee/public/m/mart-murdvee/EconPsy/2/Lynn_Vanhanen_2012_INTELLIGENCE_-_A_Unifying_Construct_for_the_Social_Sciences.pdf

edit:

race realism != racism

although i think OP is a racist
Activity: 840
Merit: 529

Damn I'm not often on the same line than you galdur but here your perfectly right. Have to admit it.
Pages:
Jump to: